Re: Special Cream?
March 24, 2010, 02:20:25 PM
what bothers me is not what murray was supposed to get, but why the world isn't supposed to find out about it. latoya already ranted about mj's cash missing, we heard rumors about mj using some kind of bleaching cream before (even if he did - how many millions of people are using that to even out their skin?) and if it was drugs, who would give a rat's ass if mj is dead and all through this is portrayed as a drug addict anyway?
i can't think of anything that would be so terrible that it would damage the rep of a 'dead man', especially when mj's rep was so thoroughly damaged by the media over decades, so what difference would it make now? it had to be something very vital to this hoax for murray to go back and get it after mj 'died'... :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

March 24, 2010, 03:00:27 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Very good job Grace. We indeed have to look deeper into details to find more information. Great finds.

I am curious about the plastic bag and the canvas bags. This has intrigued me when I read TMZ news:
"According to Alvarez, Dr. Murray took several vials and told Alvarez to put them in a plastic bag, then told Alvarez to put the plastic bag in a canvas bag." Sure there is something here but I can't figure out.

Note that the white milky substance is directly put in another canvas bag : "Alvarez also says Dr. Murray told him to remove the IV that contained a white milky substance (Propofol has this quality) in another canvas bag."
Looks like there is some hidden message here.  :?

Maybe a clue hidden INSIDE a clue??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2010, 03:04:28 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
what bothers me is not what murray was supposed to get, but why the world isn't supposed to find out about it. latoya already ranted about mj's cash missing, we heard rumors about mj using some kind of bleaching cream before (even if he did - how many millions of people are using that to even out their skin?) and if it was drugs, who would give a rat's ass if mj is dead and all through this is portrayed as a drug addict anyway?
i can't think of anything that would be so terrible that it would damage the rep of a 'dead man', especially when mj's rep was so thoroughly damaged by the media over decades, so what difference would it make now? it had to be something very vital to this hoax for murray to go back and get it after mj 'died'... :mrgreen:

Maybe Murray actually went and took MJ's cash and not the propofol? Maybe MJ TOLD Murray to take that money and the drugs in a plastic bag, then put in a canvas bag wasnt really drugs at all, but the missing money????
IDK....just sayin

this is just weird all around.

Maybe there wasnt any so-called cream at all??? But just Murrays excuse to get "something else"....not the drugs either.....but $$$$
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 24, 2010, 03:28:48 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Very good job Grace. We indeed have to look deeper into details to find more information. Great finds.

I am curious about the plastic bag and the canvas bags. This has intrigued me when I read TMZ news:
"According to Alvarez, Dr. Murray took several vials and told Alvarez to put them in a plastic bag, then told Alvarez to put the plastic bag in a canvas bag." Sure there is something here but I can't figure out.

Note that the white milky substance is directly put in another canvas bag : "Alvarez also says Dr. Murray told him to remove the IV that contained a white milky substance (Propofol has this quality) in another canvas bag."
Looks like there is some hidden message here.  :?

Maybe a clue hidden INSIDE a clue??????

This is what I thought also a "transparent" clue that is being hidden in a "opaque" clue . Made me think of russian dolls...nothing to see with bags tho

Thank you Grace for your findings this is good food for thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

March 24, 2010, 06:00:02 PM

Maybe Murray actually went and took MJ's cash and not the propofol? Maybe MJ TOLD Murray to take that money and the drugs in a plastic bag, then put in a canvas bag wasnt really drugs at all, but the missing money????
IDK....just sayin

this is just weird all around.

Maybe there wasnt any so-called cream at all??? But just Murrays excuse to get "something else"....not the drugs either.....but $$$$

I agree.  He must have been thinking of only himself, and that he wanted to get something out of his ordeal.  $$Money$$.  It was written somewhere here that Michael never actually signed the contract with AEG regarding Dr. Murray, so if he hadn't gotten paid, maybe he figured that he wasn't going to get paid, and took matters into his own hands.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2010, 11:09:59 PM
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
Could the special cream be some type of bleaching cream for his skin?  Even though he said he didn't do that.  Did anyone ever...wait a minute...didn't Arnold Klein say on LKL that he used some kind of cream to lighten his skin to make it even?  Seems I recall something like that.    

Maybe MJ didn't want the world to know what he really did (even though AK blabbed it)

Maybe the special cream was Eldopaque-forte? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 25, 2010, 01:57:20 AM
I totally agree with the fact that WE MUST LOOK FOR THE CLUES WITHIN THE LIES.
I ALSO THINK THIS IS JUST ANOTHER LIE, TO PUT THE WHEELS IN MOTION.  THIS SUGGESTS THAT ALOT OF INCONSISTENCIES EXIST AND FURTHER ADDS TO THE PILES OF RUBBISH SURROUNDING THIS EXTRAORDINARY CASE.  

CM COULD HAVE RETURNED TO THE HOUSE OR MAYBE DIDN'T.  HE DISAPPEARED AFTER THE HOSPITAL, DIDN'T HE?????  HE CAUGHT A TAXI?????  HIS CAR WAS LEFT AT THE HOUSE??????   SO ISN'T IT JUST AN COVERUP TO JUSTIFY HIS DISAPPEARANCE ANYHOW????     ANOTHER LIE.  PEOPLE AND THE MEDIA SHOULD START TO GET SUSPICIOUS NOW.... AND START QUESTIONING THE TRUTH....WITH L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

March 25, 2010, 02:18:24 PM
I have a problem with the "special cream" statements.
Michael had vitiligo and one can either use techniques to try to stabilize pigment
or decrease remaining pigmentation, which is what I believe he did.  This would
be used in severe cases and would make the sense.
However, the results are then permanent, so why would he still need a cream and
so many years after?   And why, if he was using a cream to help soothe or to stabilize
would this be something the world shouldn't know about?  That is like saying the
world cannot know I use sun-tan oil, or a certain type of deodorant.
I hope it was NOT a steroid cream used as uppers and to mask any pain or discomfort
used just to have Michael Jackson be able to perform. :!:

Any other uses, is not my business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 03:23:58 PM
I think there was never any "cream". I feel murray used that word as excuse to get his dumb ass back in the house to get something else he left behind that he didnt want anyone to find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 04:09:23 PM
I think there was never any "cream". I feel murray used that word as excuse to get his dumb ass back in the house to get something else he left behind that he didnt want anyone to find.

then the questions remain what it was and if it was something regarding mj or if murray was just saying that to get something HE forgot...and what's the clue? 'cream' or 'so the world wouldn't find out about it'?
i don't think it was money, cuz i don't see nothin suspicious in that. with murray being in the hoax, there was also no need to go back to get that, with all this doe rolling in right now. someone from the family could have gotten that, if it is even true that mj kept a whole lot of cash in his house. well, latoya said that, so there you have it...hearsay...
it had to be something that not even the family was supposed to know about. maybe important documents of some sort?
i'm puzzled by the 'cream' term...dunno what to make of that...to me, it's none of the things already posted.

this thing produces more riddles every day, like you gotta think around the corner ALL the time... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

Grace

March 26, 2010, 01:41:09 AM
this thing produces more riddles every day, like you gotta think around the corner ALL the time... :roll:

LOL
I think we turn out to be the best "think around the corner" staff the planet ever has seen.
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Pros:
- We have acquired not only the holistic approach
- We get specific about details
- We stay tuned even when it's getting too much
- We know how to organize our days (around the hoax) and still find some sleep
- We find corners to think around every day
- We did not lose sight of our goal
- We won't give up, we are steelheaded
- We fight once in a while but know how to make peace again
- We appreciate our different perspectives and findings
- We laugh often
- We enjoy the ride
- We are one of a kind

Cons:

- We have very little time since every spare minute is dedicated to the hoax
- We got square eyes
- We see green men

In short:
- We are the ones my mum always warned me about ...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Any job offers on the table yet?
This is THE once-in-a-lifetime chance for a global, dedicated, interactive, well-informed and successful team!
Who deserves it?
One man only.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

March 26, 2010, 03:30:28 AM
Could the special cream be some type of bleaching cream for his skin?  Even though he said he didn't do that.  Did anyone ever...wait a minute...didn't Arnold Klein say on LKL that he used some kind of cream to lighten his skin to make it even?  Seems I recall something like that.    

Maybe MJ didn't want the world to know what he really did (even though AK blabbed it)

yes i heard that too, and i belive it to be so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

March 26, 2010, 06:17:27 AM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"

yes i heard that too, and i belive it to be so.

if you're 'dead', what effin' difference does it make if you bleached your skin??? plus, it was tabloid news anyway, it's just too unimportant to go back to a 'crime scene' for that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

March 26, 2010, 06:20:05 AM
Quote from: "Grace"

LOL
I think we turn out to be the best "think around the corner" staff the planet ever has seen.
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Pros:
- We have acquired not only the holistic approach
- We get specific about details
- We stay tuned even when it's getting too much
- We know how to organize our days (around the hoax) and still find some sleep
- We find corners to think around every day
- We did not lose sight of our goal
- We won't give up, we are steelheaded
- We fight once in a while but know how to make peace again
- We appreciate our different perspectives and findings
- We laugh often
- We enjoy the ride
- We are one of a kind

Cons:

- We have very little time since every spare minute is dedicated to the hoax
- We got square eyes
- We see green men

In short:
- We are the ones my mum always warned me about ...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This is THE once-in-a-lifetime chance for a global, dedicated, interactive, well-informed and successful team!
Who deserves it?
One man only.  ;)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: you know, it just so happens that i'm unemployed at the time...who can i send my application to? think i should try an initiative application with the estate?  :mrgreen: i can devote my whole self to this, my kids are big, so i got all the time in the world...and i'm office skilled, too.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

Grace

March 26, 2010, 12:43:56 PM
Quote from: "Grace"

Who deserves it?
One man only.  ;)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: you know, it just so happens that i'm unemployed at the time...who can i send my application to? think i should try an initiative application with the estate?  :mrgreen: i can devote my whole self to this, my kids are big, so i got all the time in the world...and i'm office skilled, too.  :mrgreen:

We should give it a try and open a thread IMO.
Or call up TMZ and get on their toes until they agree.  ;)
I would NOT leave this activity out of any CV - some folks breed doves, some help kids in church, we help each other - no difference.
This is showing personal activity, personal going for something which is a strong character quality. Folks that do something are required. Really.

Thus:
any interested boss, employer, personnel agency, hiring responsible, when reading this, please go and give the jobless in here a good chance.
They definitively deserve it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.