LastSevenWords
March 23, 2010, 09:57:43 AM
The latest video from "LastSevenWords" has been removed. I did see it and now I fear I may be the victim of Mind Control. To whom do I seek help from?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Re: LastSevenWords
March 23, 2010, 10:08:29 AM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

March 23, 2010, 10:12:16 AM
Are you being sarcastic or are you being serious?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 10:15:44 AM
MJLover1990, I think the second poster understands British humor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

March 23, 2010, 10:17:17 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
MJLover1990, I think the second poster understands British humor.

Okay, Well I'm not British :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 10:29:09 AM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

We can at least discuss the video, right?  

I think it's brilliant. Only I'm getting a different vibe from this one.  I sense fustration from 7LW. Hmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 10:36:18 AM
It would be good if they could do one especially for "dummies". At least then I may understand it.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJFAN

March 24, 2010, 11:45:00 AM
The latest video from "LastSevenWords" has been removed. I did see it and now I fear I may be the victim of Mind Control. To whom do I seek help from?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2010, 12:01:01 PM

Hahahahaa, I can help you, before you call me I send to you my account number  :lol:

Now, sriously,
I like his/her videos but the last one confused me a lot, I didn´t understood it. Yeah, I felt the frustration too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

ROFL

March 24, 2010, 12:02:29 PM

hahaha ROFLMAOOO!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

March 24, 2010, 01:07:08 PM
I understand the idea of the content being dangerous for mind control victims... but at the same time, I don't know, I just get a weird feeling when watching the videos by LastSevenWords. Part of me feels like if Michael was a mind control victim, it would make sense for him to make such videos you know? As a way to show us the world through his eyes. I'm not saying I think it's Michael. I have no idea. Of course it could be someone trying to mess with people's minds. But it also could be someone trying to give clues without spelling it out for us. We simply don't know.

We're all victims of mind control to some extent... being lied to by the media and government and having our entertainment standards dumbed down. We are even programmed to believe that such things like this hoax are IMPOSSIBLE. We are made to feel stupid for thinking outside the box. I just can't wait until the truth is revealed... who will feel stupid then?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

March 24, 2010, 01:23:42 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I understand the idea of the content being dangerous for mind control victims... but at the same time, I don't know, I just get a weird feeling when watching the videos by LastSevenWords. Part of me feels like if Michael was a mind control victim, it would make sense for him to make such videos you know? As a way to show us the world through his eyes. I'm not saying I think it's Michael. I have no idea. Of course it could be someone trying to mess with people's minds. But it also could be someone trying to give clues without spelling it out for us. We simply don't know.

We can assure you that LastSevenWords is NOT Mike.  LastSevenWords is NOT on Mike's side, quite the contrary.

I don't think you fully understand what triggers do to mind control victims, because if you knew you wouldn't have said "Part of me feels like if Michael was a mind control victim, it would make sense for him to make such videos you know? As a way to show us the world through his eyes. I'm not saying I think it's Michael.".  Mike for one fully understands the danger of triggers, and would therefor never willingly expose mind control victims to them in a youtube video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 24, 2010, 02:02:36 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

We can assure you that LastSevenWords is NOT Mike.  LastSevenWords is NOT on Mike's side, quite the contrary.

I don't think you fully understand what triggers do to mind control victims, because if you knew you wouldn't have said "Part of me feels like if Michael was a mind control victim, it would make sense for him to make such videos you know? As a way to show us the world through his eyes. I'm not saying I think it's Michael.".  Mike for one fully understands the danger of triggers, and would therefor never willingly expose mind control victims to them in a youtube video.

Fair enough. I don't understand it completely. But for the sake of argument, everything in these videos are things that are found all over the media and entertainment, right? Symbols and images we are exposed to almost daily. If the triggers are dangerous to victims, does that mean should everyone stay away from them?
I have read your blog about mind control and I believe there is a lot of evidence that suggests Michael was a victim. However I don't think I know enough, and when I asked you a couple months ago for more sources so I could learn more about it you told me it was not something I wanted to know about. All I meant to convey in my post was that we don't really know any of this for certain. At least I don't. I want to know though.  How does a person figure out that they themselves are a victim on mind control? I understand if my questions test your patience, lol, feel free to ignore this. But I would really like the grasp this concept and be better informed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login