Datroot

Re: The Weird List
February 13, 2010, 01:21:31 PM
Quote from: "Chamone"
Quote from: "Datroot"

I still think there were two MJs in the ambulande/helicopter - one being a double so they could switch bodies
I think so too. But why put 2 MJ's in there when they could have just used the body double?

So many questions...

When I say two MJs, I meant one was the body double - impersonator/lookalike - whatever you want to call it
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

February 13, 2010, 01:25:27 PM

When I say two MJs, I meant one was the body double - impersonator/lookalike - whatever you want to call it
That's what I meant as wel.  ;) . So my question is, why would they put the real MJ and the body double in the same helicopter, when they just could have used the body double?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

Raven

February 19, 2010, 11:37:09 AM
Jennifer Hudson singing the "Free Willy" Theme song at the Memorial. About an orca in captivity that was given back it's freedom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Datroot

February 19, 2010, 11:49:53 AM
Quote from: "Chamone"

That's what I meant as wel.  ;) . So my question is, why would they put the real MJ and the body double in the same helicopter, when they just could have used the body double?

Depends where and when they wanted to make the switch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

March 23, 2010, 09:58:30 PM
SO, MICHAEL JOE JACKSON IS "DEAD" AND WON'T BE BACK AS MICHAEL JACKSON.
BUT HE WILL BE BACK UNDER THE IDENTIFICATION HE USES NOW OR ANOTHER?
THIS REMINDS ME ALEXANDRE DUMAS' NOVEL "THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO":EDMOND DANTES WAS CONSIDERED DEAD BY PEOPLE WHO PUT HIM IN THE LIFE PRISON ON THE ISLAND OF MONTE CRISTO TO DIE. HOWEVER, in TEN years Dantès debuts in public as the Count of Monte Cristo, a mysterious and fabulously rich aristocrat TO TAKE REVENGE FROM PEOPLE WHO TOOK HIS YOUTH AND HAPPINESS TO MARRY HER FIANCE MERCEDES PUTTING HIM IN THE PRISON BECAUSE OF POLITICAL ISSUES RELATED TO PROSECUTOR .
I have read this book 2 times when I was 15 years old. I was in love with this book as I am in love with Michael. I really hope that Michael will be our Monte Cristo hero. But with 1 condition, not in 10 years Michael please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

April 10, 2010, 11:40:00 AM
I'm not sure if you already said this in the list but I was reading up on my facts EVERYWHERE! I've been everywhere and I recently found this website and i was SO happy!  :D
Anyway...I was reading and there was a fact that said:
A couple in 1995 went to a Michael concert and in a drawing (or something, im not quite sure, I cant remember that part) the couple won the Smooth Criminal Fedora, and later on when they were getting it signed by Michael he signed it "With all my love, 1998" when they asked him why he had signed it 1998 he replied "Because that is when I will die"

I just got confused as to how any one person EVEN MICHAEL JACKSON would know this...I'm thinking that possibly 1998 is the original year he planned his fake death but maybe something (the birth of his child in 1997) came up and he couldnt do it... I dont know..just a thought, let me know what you think :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 11:44:40 AM
Oh, I also wanted to bring up just one more thing, Joe Jackson even said HIMSELF that there was a body double in This is it, if Michael was rehearsing for HIS BIG COMEBACK TOUR! - would HE need to do the rehersals and not the body double. I can assure you, the body double is not gonna be the one doing the tour. And another thing about this is it, somewhere in there, the band messed up and Michael said "We have four years to work on this" how could they have 4 years when on June 25th (the day MJ "died") they were 8 days away from going to London for their first show :?: so..I'm not quite sure what this is but...something weird is going on here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 05:19:51 PM
Quote from: "ilovemjj2244"
Oh, I also wanted to bring up just one more thing, Joe Jackson even said HIMSELF that there was a body double in This is it, if Michael was rehearsing for HIS BIG COMEBACK TOUR! - would HE need to do the rehersals and not the body double. I can assure you, the body double is not gonna be the one doing the tour. And another thing about this is it, somewhere in there, the band messed up and Michael said "We have four years to work on this" how could they have 4 years when on June 25th (the day MJ "died") they were 8 days away from going to London for their first show :?: so..I'm not quite sure what this is but...something weird is going on here

I think you might understand a little more if you have the This is It DVD to watch it again,  when Michael says "we have 4 years to get it right or its irriversible (spelling) he is talking about saving the planet our environment" hope this helps your understanding.

With the L.O.V.E.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Harry

April 10, 2010, 08:56:35 PM
The Weird List in VIDEOS : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My Hoax Channel : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 15, 2010, 08:12:28 PM
I didn't really take the time to see if this has already been posted on this thread but... don't you think its WEIRD that Michael Jackson co wrote a comic book along with Gotham Chopra about a pop star (!!?!?) who felt isolated in his fame and decides to suicide but fails and says nothing to the world?
It was reportedly finished on Spring 2009... That is to say months or even weeks or days before Michael "died".
Yes, weird as it may sound, the book (or whatever it is) is called "Fated" and its coming out on June. Which, by the way, is starting to be a very significant month. A lot of things regarding Michael Jackson happened/are going to happen in June i.e Murray's next hearing, Michael's "death" last year, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Twitter: @walkietalkiee

June 15, 2010, 07:06:48 PM
I still cannot swallow the Cirque De Soleil thing!! Its not like they said they are teaming up with IMAGES of MJ, or MJ's PEOPLE, they are saying they are teaming up with HIM.

WTF?!

this if anything screams he is alive. I never saw the video on his official website until now and I am speechless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

MissG

June 17, 2010, 02:45:16 PM
That video made me upset. For heavens sake! people believes MJ is dead!! how do they come with such an ambiguous intro as MJ and cirque du soleil together  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Kirsche

June 17, 2010, 03:21:55 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
That video made me upset. For heavens sake! people believes MJ is dead!! how do they come with such an ambiguous intro as MJ and cirque du soleil together  :evil:

Maybe that's the way they wanna make fans go  :?:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

MissG

June 17, 2010, 03:47:47 PM
When I say people believe MJ is dead I mean every person who is not in to hoax theories, fans or not fans. The promo makes me wonder  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

June 24, 2010, 11:16:05 PM
HERE ARE SOME VERYYYYYYY STRANGE THINGS THAT I DONT KNOW IF THEY'VE BEEN MENTIONED OR NOT

1. first of all you guys remember when Janet performed Scream at the VMAs?! (yes the kanye taylor vmas)
Did any of you guys think her voice sounded weird? was it her or was it Michael?! listen to this without the music and TELL me this does not sound like Michael changing his voice  :!:
[youtube:3r8l3nxe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGed4hwuNIM[/youtube:3r8l3nxe]

2. I don't remember the exact date, but I found this out the night of the Grammys.
TMZ made a list of everybody that had passed in 2009, and michael was NOT on that list!!! And the admins were even approached and asked about it and they were just like "hmm...go figure." WTF?!

3. At the end of this is it, Michael blows a kiss to the audience and his image freezes. Then the title spells out "Michael Jackson, King Of Pop" I dont know exactly what it says but then it says underneath "Love Lives Forever" and THATS IT.
Come on, THIS IS IT Michaels final production days before his "Death" and NO R.I.P 1958-2009 or anything?!?!
Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 11:42:36 PM by missdanipyt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions