Raven

Re: The Weird List
January 23, 2010, 04:19:31 PM
There are several other oddities.

To name a few.

For some weeks, security are said to have been increased gradually untill the place was crawling with guards around 25 th June. Fans have mentioned that they were being kept away from Michael and that they sent him letters in which they expressed their concern for his savety and health, some even given to him the same night. Why was security increased, was a threat anticipated? Was it an issue of someone getting IN or someone getting OUT?

With security literally all over the place, and in state of 'alert' how was it possible that
- Michael was given a lethal injection?
- Security recordings have been rumoured to have gone missing
- It took so long to call 911, security has detailed protocols on how to deal in such scenario's. 911 should have been called ASAP.

The version of the death certificate that was publically distributed on the internet  has red letters across 'INFORMATIONAL, NOT A VALID DOCUMENT FOR IDENTIFICATION'. That is clear.
The signature is not only blanked out on this version, there is no trace of it, not even one single pen stroke.

Personal belongings he likely would like to have with him were rumoured to have been taken out of the house by the family such as his bedsheets and his computer with his songs on it.

There are several issues in the summary of the autopsy report as given by the Associated Press, such as height, weight, tattoos, hairdo of which the validity may be argued
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 25, 2010, 06:15:08 PM
According to several reports by fans, they were kept away from Michael because one of the fans had leaked to the press telling them that Michael said he only agreed to do 10 shows, not 50.  Apparently the fans also noticed his weight declining and were worried for him even though he told them he was fine. They contacted everyone they thought was close to Michael and also gave him letters telling him of their concern. Most of the letters were given to him the night before he "died".  It's said that when the report was leaked that security no longer allowed the fans inside or even near Michael. I'm not sure what to believe but is it possible that it wasn't really Michael near the end and that is why security kept the fans at a distance?  They would know if that was truly Michael, right? One dancers account from the inside said that Michael started to show up at meetings with his security.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Kirsche

January 26, 2010, 06:20:39 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
According to several reports by fans, they were kept away from Michael because one of the fans had leaked to the press telling them that Michael said he only agreed to do 10 shows, not 50.  Apparently the fans also noticed his weight declining and were worried for him even though he told them he was fine. They contacted everyone they thought was close to Michael and also gave him letters telling him of their concern. Most of the letters were given to him the night before he "died".  It's said that when the report was leaked that security no longer allowed the fans inside or even near Michael. I'm not sure what to believe but is it possible that it wasn't really Michael near the end and that is why security kept the fans at a distance?  They would know if that was truly Michael, right? One dancers account from the inside said that Michael started to show up at meetings with his security.

So Michael was already "Gone"or disappeared at that short time before June 25th?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 26, 2010, 06:53:13 AM
Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 09:23:46 PM by Melzy777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Raven

January 26, 2010, 12:16:37 PM
I don't know, find it hard to believe that that would be a reason to keep fans away from him. He also skipped a few rehearsals right before 25th, also strange. And as you say, he even received letters the very night before he disappeared, gives reason for thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 08:30:39 PM
Thanks for the posting. I wonder when mjtruth is gonna update, alot of things have happened since Dec. 2009  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:56:19 AM
Quote from: "Raven"
I don't know, find it hard to believe that that would be a reason to keep fans away from him. He also skipped a few rehearsals right before 25th, also strange. And as you say, he even received letters the very night before he disappeared, gives reason for thought.
I actually heard differently lol I heard that after it got leaked that MJ was upset bout how they bumped him from 10 to 50 shows. They raised security to KEEP MJ AWAY FROM THE FANS. I heard he was no longer allowed to discuss to the fans about the concert because of what he told the fan :( ...maybe thats why security was raised but either way...poor michael they controlled everything he did...now its his turn to control the ropes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 02, 2010, 11:07:13 AM
a new weird to add onto the weird List:

Michael was not in the "Memoriam List" at the grammys
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

February 02, 2010, 03:02:28 PM
:!:  8-)  :!:

Quote from: "Melzy777"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 01:16:00 PM
This video is strange. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If it was already posted, sorry for the repeat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Kirsche

February 08, 2010, 04:17:40 PM
Yes I know this video....

I would really like to know who's in there...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

February 11, 2010, 01:42:08 PM
I remembered another weird thing that was discussed months a go...
Remember this video:

It was released as a preview of Michael watching his dancers rehearse for This is It.
Notice the black spot covering someone up? We never found out who exactly they are trying to hide.
It's so strange, why would they release something like this and blur someone out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2010, 01:03:55 PM
The weirdest thing to me is still the bodybag.
- Why was it white?
- Why when they were taking it to the helicopter it looked normal, with straps
- Why were the straps removed when they took him off the helicopter?
- Why was the bodybag almost flat when they took him off te helicopter?
- Why can you still see the other bodybag (with straps!) in the helicopter?

And the weirdest one;
- Why is it clearly visible that the bodybag is MOVING?

I know he is alive, but I don't know which theory is true. If he DID go to the hospital, why would they (?) put him in a bodybag and transport him with a helicopter and a fake bodybag? Wouldn't it just be easy to put a fake bodybag in the helicopter (which is followed by the paps) and let MJ escape the hospital in disguise?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

Datroot

February 13, 2010, 01:07:16 PM
Quote from: "Chamone"
The weirdest thing to me is still the bodybag.
- Why was it white?
- Why when they were taking it to the helicopter it looked normal, with straps
- Why were the straps removed when they took him off the helicopter?
- Why was the bodybag almost flat when they took him off te helicopter?
- Why can you still see the other bodybag (with straps!) in the helicopter?

And the weirdest one;
- Why is it clearly visible that the bodybag is MOVING?

I know he is alive, but I don't know which theory is true. If he DID go to the hospital, why would they (?) put him in a bodybag and transport him with a helicopter and a fake bodybag? Wouldn't it just be easy to put a fake bodybag in the helicopter (which is followed by the paps) and let MJ escape the hospital in disguise?

I still think there were two MJs in the ambulande/helicopter - one being a double so they could switch bodies
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

February 13, 2010, 01:18:17 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"

I still think there were two MJs in the ambulande/helicopter - one being a double so they could switch bodies
I think so too. But why put 2 MJ's in there when they could have just used the body double?

So many questions...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions