Re: The Weird List
December 21, 2009, 06:15:47 PM
I was just sat thinking how things can have other meanings, i got to thinking about R.I.P, we see that as Rest In Peace, as in Dying, But could just people in on the hoax, actually be just wishing him a peaceful break? Or maybe it could stand for "Resides In Paris" "Resides In Prague."
It's like those Kenny O tweets, TOY - Thinking of you, why when he is using an abreviation is he writing the words out too, I don't think it actually means thinking of you, but something else, i don't know what yet though?  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 12:27:28 AM
Isn't SUN like the National Enquire? Also when I looked it up on the TMZ list of all who died past and present, Michael Jackson is not mentioned among the deceased. Patrick Swayze is and so is Martha Stewert's dog but not Michael. To me, that's weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 02:06:32 AM
OMG thank you soo much for posting this...from now on if i feel my doubts i am going to come here and read... i am like renewed all over again.. im PUMPED!!!! i feel good again....MICHAEL WE ARE TRUE FANS HERE AND WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!! I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!! Love you more  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 12:12:35 PM
I have been looking into how magic illusions are done, i found this one, and though it isn't exactly like Mike, doesn't some things add up to how he has managed to get away.

Magic and Illusion - disappear/re-appear

Question
hello,
i'm looking for an inexpensive and fairly simple way to make someone disappear and re-appear. i'll start by explaining that my daughter is in the high school marching band and i'm the guy that builds all the props and fixes the equipment,etc. well this season the show is about magic and illusion and they've asked me to make a box or something to make someone disappear.i can tell you that the location for the illusion would be out in the middle of a football field and the audience is seated in the grandstand i'm guessing 70 to 100 feet away. there would be nothing near the box like walls or anything,like i said in the middle of the field. low cost is probably the most important thing. the illusion doesn't have to be perfect,we're just adding effect to our show. any ideas you have would be greatly appreciated,the kids our counting on me.
thanks,

Answer
Joe

Hi

No problem. Here's a GREAT method that also allows you to make it as big, simple or complex as you want. But it gives an easy to understand method ... so you can be flexible. Otherwise we'll get into all kinds of problems with me describing mecahnics of things that may not work!

==> Firstly ... how it will look.
I'll describe it as if there are a team of helpers (perhaps dressed in overalls or similar), a girl who will disappear, and someone fronting it as the magician.

==> There's a platform of some kind. It ascts as a focal point. Something like a small set of steps up and down like an Olympic thing ... 3 steps up and 3 down. This would be trotted on and positioned by the crew... dressed the same in say bright color with caps etc.

==> Now the 'magician' enters, claps once and the crew bring on the box or bag (see later) she will vanish from. This is placed on the top step and they form an arc around the steps.

==> Another gesture and the girl arrives. She goes up the steps and the crew assist her climbing into the box, getting in the bag etc.

==> Once done, it is left there in full view and the crew exit.

==> The magician does some build up ... mime or verbal ...ie walks up the steps, bangs the box etc ... dramatic effect ... then revelas she's gone. This can be simply opening, or exploding, burning, picking up and discarding ....anything.

==> At that moment the audience may think shes even hiding in the steps. But wait .... there's a loud "Helloooooo" and she appears behind them running down through and onto the pitch where she and the magician take their applause!

==> The Method
Costuming is vital here. She must wear something that's a total contrast to the overalls the crew wear. What actually happens is that she gets into the container, changes into an overall .... exits and leaves the arena with them! Cheeky huh?!!!!!

So ... she simply puts the overalls (hidden in the box or bag) on top of her other clothes, puts on a cap and sneaks out whilst they are surrounding and jopins the melee / scrum. As this suggests, the more in the crew, the easier and more deceptive this will be.

Obviously just 4 in the crew won't give enough cover and a fifth would be noticed. It's essential that there are around a dozen .... and they all have roles and jobs to do. It must (at the moment of 'escape') be a buzz of activity.

==> The simplest method would be to use a giant cardboard box ... like a washing machine delivery box. Get several of these free! All you then need to do is cut a door in the rear side she sneaks out of (when surrounded) and immediately carries on helping the others.

==> You could adapt the box by slitting the sides and refixing with velcro fasteners etc so that, to show she's gone .... the box can be flattened out.

==> Another possibility is to put her in something like a mail sack. A large canvas bag. Changing clothes will be harder and hiding a slit in the back will be harder. Making it look like there is someone in it when empty is harder ... but it is another possibility.

==> You copuld of course build a special box (ask if you need to) but it isn't necessary and to be honest, a card box looks more innocent!

==> What can a crew do that justifies so many and requires them to surround the sides and provide cover? THIS is KEY!
1) Make it a BIG box and have 4 carry it on.
2)A previous 4 or more could have carried on the steps (on a trolley perhaps) and have set that ... and still be finishing as the box arrives.
3) Use a large ribbon. Have 2 in charge of this. It's laid down first, the centre across the steps, and the box placed on top. Once the box is closed, it's tied around like a giant parcel. Perhaps a double ribbon (cross wise) will give 4 a job of gathering, crossing and tying.
4) Others can have flags, banners and stuff, and they decorate the box with these once it's closed. ie shove them in holes in it, stick them on via velcro etc etc.

Basically, as a crew, they get active ... all of them, keep active, all with a job especially covering the left and right sides with a few at the rear so that, as she gets out ... if there are say 6 bending over and 7 stand up and 4 from each side all IMMEDIATELY trot off .....

==> Performance Tips
> Put one crew member in charge with ciomminicating with the girl. They can work out a code of taps on the box when a) she's changed ready (must be very fast) and b) a return thump when she should come out.

> When the crew exit (with one extra) they should run in a giggling laughing trotting waving bunch .... not in a line. It'll hide the extra person.

> At that same moment the magician should hold stage attention by doing something or saying something important. This can be as simple as unfurling a banner or a big flag to use as a wand ... anything that focuses primary attention on him / her.

> the magician must now kill (fill) enough time for the girl to get round the back, overalls off and ready. The timing is important and can seem like an instant vanish and reappearance.

> Once you've got this working smoothly ... you MUST (repeat MUST) perfrom it several time in situ, with you in the grandstand ... to check timing, angles etc etc. Do this 25 times! Really .....! (NOTICE THEY SAY 25)

Finally .... swear everyone to secrecy. it's a simple method and you don't want anyone spreading this around. As them to be responsible and the new owners of a valuable secret they can use again one day. Once the secret is shared .... it's totally devalued.

Taken a bit to describe this but I think you'll agree ... it's cheap and chearful ... but very effective. It's about timing rather than any magical or building expertise. IF you go ahead .... you may well have issues ... just ask and I can offer ideas. Rehearsal is the key. IF you can, video it ... and look at the results to fine tune.

Let me know and I'd LOVE some feedback on this site.

Good luck

John
MagicWorks
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

Interesting. (Now think back to 25th, put one person in charge... Jermaine!!??!!!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 12:22:59 PM
Or it could be Kenny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

January 03, 2010, 09:15:34 PM
Check This Link out, anyone seen or got a clue what this movie is??  :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 04, 2010, 02:19:07 AM
Check This Link out, anyone seen or got a clue what this movie is??  

Actually it's not a movie it's a documentary that aired in August (it was the 4th or 5th I remember because I've missed it  :twisted: ) on RTL ( German and French)
It was a documentary on Prince and Michael Jackson
talking about their "rivalry" and similarities .
I've seen it , as I like Michael and Prince it was a great treat but it doesn't offer something really interesting .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 05:39:39 PM
Didn't Mike convert to Islam?

Regulations Relating to Shrouding

1. After the body has been dried, it should be shrouded.
2. It is obligatory to shroud the body well.
3. The expenditure on shrouding is to be incurred by those who supported the deceased person during lifetime ; but if there was no supporter and the deceased has left no property, either, it becomes the collective responsibility of the Muslims to bear the shrouding expenses.
4. The minor and the major, the one who has put on the pilgrim's garments and the one who has put them aside have to be shrouded in the same way.
5. The cloth used in shrouding should be of the same quality as the deceased person was permitted to use during life ; for instance, women may be shrouded in silken and coloured cloth, but silken and yellow-coloured shroud is forbidden for men.
6. It is undesirable to use a costly and superior cloth in shrouding, nor a very cheap and inferior cloth, but it should be of moderate quality generally used by the deceased during life.
7. It is preferable to shroud the body in white sheets of cloth, whether old or new.
8. There is no harm if shrouding arrangements are made by the deceased person during life, but it is undesirable to have the grave dug already during one's lifetime.
9. Garments have been prescribed for shrouding the males :

(a) A loose sleeveless shirt (kafni) reaching to the feet,
(b) the lower garment, from head to feet, and
(c) a sheet about two feet longer than the lower garment so that it may be fastened at the head and feet.

10. For the females, the following five garments have been prescribed :

(a) A loose sleeveless shirt,
(b) a lower garment
(c) A head-wrapper, which should cover the head and face, and should not be fastened,
(d) a breast-wrapper, which should vover the head and face, and should not be fastened,
(e) a sheet as for the male.

11. If cloth for the prescribed shroud is not available, only two garments, viz. The sheet and the lower garment, may be used for the male, and three garments, viz. The sheet, the lower garment and the head-wrapper, for the female.  If even this is not available, the body may be shrouded in any length of cloth available, and the open portion covered with hay and straw.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 04:32:17 PM
I found all this info on tours that never happened, What do you make of it?

Michael Jackson / Janet Jackson Tour

Janet and Michael Jackson to tour together

Posted on 15 May 2007 (EST)
La Toya Jackson has confirmed the buzz that Janet and Michael will tour together saying there is a "strong, strong
15 May 2007 (Sawf News) - At the recent celebrity launch of Cove Atlantis hotel in the Bahamas, where Janet gave a feisty performance, Extra TV asked La Toya, "Will we ever see Janet and Michael together on tour?"
"I don't want to spill the beans too much but there is a strong, strong, strong possibility…the whole family is a possibility," La Toya responded.
Extra TV: "A Jackson tour again?"
La Toya: "Possibly yes"

There have been rumors that the Janet's family has been shopping a reality TV show and Janet may team up with Michael on stage.
The former King of Pop reportedly approached Simon Fuller, the man who gave the world the Spice Girls and the Beckhams for help with the reality show. However, after several meetings the proposal fell through.
The singer then turned to American Idol judge Simon Cowell, only to be turned down with a firm "No thanks".
"Both Simons are busy with TV and music projects so are unable to commit to him," The Sun quoted a source as saying.

:?:

WORLD TOUR 2007
Michael Jackson To Tour The World in 2007
Michael Jacksons first musical world tour in 10 years will kick of in London at the new build Wembley Stadium and after that continue to The Netherlands, Germany & Spain before he for the first time since the 80's will tour America.
Las Vegas based magician David Blaine is rumored to join Jackson on the tour and designer
Roberto Cavalli is confirmed as the outfit designer for the tour. The tour will start on June 8 2007 in London and Michael Jackson will after that be on tour until December 31 2007. He will do 58 concerts in 47 cities and visiting 31 countries on 6 continent. Approximately 3.5 million fans will have the opportunity to see the king of pop during the 207 days long tour.
The rumored setlist contains all of Jacksons hits but also some newer songs from his latest Studio album Invincible and the song One More Chance from 2003.
More details will be revealed on New Years Eve 2007 by Jacksons spokesperson and manager Raymone Bain
Confirmed Dates:
Wembley Stadium, London, 8th June, 90 000
Wembley Stadium, London, 10th June, 90 000
Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, 13th June, 50 000
Weserstadion, Bremen, 16th June, 40 000
Olympia Stadion, Münich, 19th June, 70 000
Olympia Stadion, Münich, 22nd June, 70 000
Commerzbank Arena, Frankfort, 24th June, 50 000
Camp Nou, Barcelona, 30th June, 100 000
Estadio La Cartuja, Sevilla, 4th July, 70 000
Estadio De Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, 6th July, 30 000
Holiodoro Rodriguez Lopez, Santa Cruz, 8th July, 20 000
Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid, 11th July, 80 000
Giants Stadium, New Jersey, 17th July, 80 000
Rose Bowl, Los Angeles, 22nd July, 90 000
Monster Park, San Francisco, 24th July, 70 000
Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, 29th July, 50 000
Rose Bowl, Los Angeles, 1st August, 90 000
Estadio Azteca, Mexico City, 4th August, 110 000
Estadio Azteca, Mexico City, 5th August, 110 000
Estadio Jonalista Mario Eilho, Rio De Janeiro, 10th August, 100 000
Estadio Antonio Vespucio Liberti, Buenos Aires, 15th August, 70 000
Olympic Stadium, Montréal, 18th August, 65 000
National Stadium, Hamilton, 22nd August, 9000
Nya Ullevi, Gothenburg, 1st September, 40 000
Olympia Stadion, Helsinki, 7th September, 40 000
Parken Stadion, Copenhagen, 9th September, 40 000
Luzhniki Stadion, Moscow, 12th September, 80 000
Veltins Arena, Gelsenkirchen, 14th September, 60 000
Müngersdofen Stadium, Cologne, 16th September, 50 000
Wembley Stadion, London, 20th September, 90 000
Corke Park, Dublin, 22nd September, 40 000
Stade De France, Saint-Denis, 25th September, 80 000
Stadio Olimpico, Rome, 28th September, 80 000
Stadionul Lia Manollu, Bucharest, 30th September, 60 000
Jeque Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, 5th October, 50 000
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi, 12th October, 100 000
Rajamangala Stadium, Bangkok, 14th October, 65 000
National Stadium, Kuala Lumpor, 19th October, 100 000
National Stadium, Kuala Lumpor, 21st October, 100 000
Stadium Of Singapore, Singapore, 26th October, 55 000
Memorial Stadium, Manila, 28th October, 30 000
Olympic Stadium, Tokyo, 2nd November, 60 000
Olympic Stadium, Tokyo, 3rd November, 60 000
Olympic Stadium, Tokyo, 4th November, 60 000
Yokohoma Stadium, Yokohoma, 10th November, 70 000
Olympic Stadium, Seoul, 16th November, 70 000
Olympic Stadium, Seoul, 18th November, 70 000
Hongkong Stadium, Hongkong, 24th November, 40 000
Hongkong Stadium, Hongkong, 27th November, 40 000
Chungshan Soccer Stadium, Taipei, 30th November, 40 000
Chungshan Soccer Stadium, Taipei, 2nd December. 40 000
Telsta Stadium, Sydney, 8th December, 80 000
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane, 12th December, 50 000
Perry Lakes Stadium, Perth, 15th December, 30 000
Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne, 18th December, 80 000
Eden Park, Auckland, 22nd December, 45 000
Stade Des Martyrs, Kinshasa, 25th December, 80 000
FNB Stadium, Johannesburg, 31st December, 80 000
Press information:
Michael Jackson Company Int

Contact person:
Raymone K Bain
General Manager
Phone: 115-05-789-789-12
Email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Web: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WORLD TOUR 2007

Michael Jackson To Tour The World in 2007
2006-12-29 Source

Recent tour details released by PR Inside have been put down as a hoax according to the King of Pop's general manager Raymone Bain. Details released yesterday claimed the singer would tour in 2007, given details of venues, dates and management contact details.

Raymone Bain

NEW WORLD TOUR 2008

Michael Jackson to tour next year? Brother Jermaine hints at new world tour for 2008
November 26, 2007
Michael Jackson is set to rejoin The Jackson Five for a world tour next year, according to his brother Jermaine.

The brothers – Tito, Jermaine, Michael, Jackie, Marlon and Randy – last toured together as a six-piece in 1984 before Michael left, in between his massive-selling 'Thriller' and 'Bad' albums.

Jermaine said: “We feel we have to do it one more time. We owe that to the fans and to the public.”

Asked whether Michael would be involved, Jermaine told BBC 6Music: “He has to be, he is a Jackson. He was at the meetings. Michael will be involved.”

The reunion had been delayed by Michael’s infamous 2005 court case, but the brothers are currently recording some new material as well as finalising details for their tour.

Michael Jackson was being lured to Australia for 2011 tour Cameron Adams June 27, 2009 12:00AM

MICHAEL Jackson was being lured to tour Australia in 2011.
Promoter Paul Dainty, who brought Jackson Down Under in 1996, was in negotiations for a return visit.

"We were looking at bringing him back, but it was in the very early stages," Dainty said.

"Australia was definitely on the list of countries he wanted to go to. They were going to do Japan then Australia."

He was due to go to London next month to see Jackson's live show and continue discussions about the Australian leg of what was to be the superstar's farewell concert.

The promoter revealed Jackson next week was due to announce a string of extra London shows for 2010.

The initial 50 shows sold out, with the first concert scheduled for July 13 at the 23,000-seat 02 Arena.
"It just shows you what a powerhouse he was, despite all the negative press he gets.
"They were about to announce a bunch more shows in London in 10 days.
"They had 300,000 to 400,000 people just on a waiting list for tickets, and they'd already sold 600,000 tickets. Even U2 and the Stones don't even come close. That's phenomenal demand."
Dainty said no one expressed concerns over his health during negotiations for an Australian tour.
The singer had passed a physical his promoters required for insurance purposes.
Jackson's international promoter, AEG, now has to return close to $100 million for the London shows.
Billboard magazine said the company already had paid Jackson a $12 million advance and had already spent close to $40 million on production costs.

WORLD TOUR 2008
Michael Jackson Plotting 2008 World Tour
To pay off his debts...
Michael Jackson is reportedly planning a 2008 world tour to help pay off his mounting debts.

Us columnist Roger Friedman has broke the story, claiming that the King of Pop is in talks with concert promoters AEG to do a three month stint around the globe beginning in March.
Although Jackson or his people are yet to confirm the news, Friedman seems convinced, saying: "He is so deeply in debt and at such a crisis point in his finances, that he and (publicist Raymone) Bain may be using potential proceeds from a tour as a leverage for refinancing his $325million in loans.
”The refinancing was due on December 1. Not only did it not happen, but Jackson is now in default on $300million secured on his Neverland Ranch.”
Michael Jackson String Of Shows At London’s O2 Arena In 2008?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 07, 2010, 09:43:48 AM
Wow....a lot of touring was planned..... Let's see what will happen on 2010 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 07, 2010, 03:50:32 PM
That was a lot of tours, your right, we will have to see what 2011 holds?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 11, 2010, 01:42:54 PM
Quote from: "TheKingWillReturn"
That was a lot of tours, your right, we will have to see what 2011 holds?

Maybe a Jackson 5 reunion, like they said...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 11, 2010, 04:29:30 PM
I have just noticed something with Pepsi...
I was daydreaming looking at the name on a can, and i noticed something, it actually jumped out at me...
PEPSI upside down reads isded.
A little off topic,but still linked to Mike as he was in their commercial, i just thought, everything we see is saying "Dead" or "Hoax" in someway.

Sony... Make.Belieive, Pepsi... isded.
Make.Believe.is.ded.   :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2010, 04:36:01 PM
This is very Prophetic or maybe laying the 1st clue??

Stacy Brown: 'Michael Jackson will not be alive in 10 years'The author of Michael Jackson's biography "Michael Jackson: The Man Behind The Mask", Stacy Brown, predicts that Michael will not be alive in 10 years. By Entertainment News Staff, -

15th of July 2005, 21:01 GMT

The author of Michael Jackson's biography "Michael Jackson: The Man Behind The Mask", Stacy Brown, predicts that Michael will not be alive in 10 years. Brown says the mega-star singer will "crash and burn" within the next decade.

She writes: "I don't think Michael Jackson will be alive in 10 years time.

It's amazing to me that what happened to Elvis hasn't happened to him. He lives on the edge. He's bound to crash and burn. He's 87 pounds and six foot tall - that's unhealthy.

I don't think he has it in him to take his own life. I don't see him putting a gun to his head. It'll be an accidental overdose - something like that.

It's the most tragic story in pop music history - and he's not dead yet."

A few days ago, Stacy declared that a black jury would have sent Michael in prison. Stacy believes the superstar is not so popular among African-Americans, because of the way he has snubbed his own kind - and only turned to them when he needed their support.  

If she makes this prediction so precise, maybe she should look at being a horoscope writer.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 06:03:59 AM
Stacey Brown is a man.  He's the guy who supposedly was going to write a tell all trashy MJ book with Jermaine.

The dude is a straight up hater.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions