The Weird List

• 2 Replies

Offline i_need YoU

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: The Weird List

• on: January 02, 2010, 03:06:32 AM
OMG thank you soo much for posting this...from now on if i feel my doubts i am going to come here and read... i am like renewed all over again.. im PUMPED!!!! i feel good again....MICHAEL WE ARE TRUE FANS HERE AND WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!! I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH!! Love you more  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline i_need YoU

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: The Weird List

• on: February 02, 2010, 01:56:19 AM
Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
According to several reports by fans, they were kept away from Michael because one of the fans had leaked to the press telling them that Michael said he only agreed to do 10 shows, not 50.  Apparently the fans also noticed his weight declining and were worried for him even though he told them he was fine. They contacted everyone they thought was close to Michael and also gave him letters telling him of their concern. Most of the letters were given to him the night before he "died".  It's said that when the report was leaked that security no longer allowed the fans inside or even near Michael. I'm not sure what to believe but is it possible that it wasn't really Michael near the end and that is why security kept the fans at a distance?  They would know if that was truly Michael, right? One dancers account from the inside said that Michael started to show up at meetings with his security.
I don't know, find it hard to believe that that would be a reason to keep fans away from him. He also skipped a few rehearsals right before 25th, also strange. And as you say, he even received letters the very night before he disappeared, gives reason for thought.
I actually heard differently lol I heard that after it got leaked that MJ was upset bout how they bumped him from 10 to 50 shows. They raised security to KEEP MJ AWAY FROM THE FANS. I heard he was no longer allowed to discuss to the fans about the concert because of what he told the fan :( ...maybe thats why security was raised but either way...poor michael they controlled everything he did...now its his turn to control the ropes
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »