mjlovebugTopic starter

Eyewitness: Dr. Conrad Murray Hid the Propofol

Posted Mar 22nd 2010 4:40PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned the man who called 911 at Michael Jackson's house the day he died told police Dr. Conrad Murray hid bottles of Propofol from family members and authorities.

The witness -- bodyguard Alberto Alvarez -- told cops he saw Dr. Murray running around the room hiding Propofol bottles in a closet near the room where the doctor administered the drug to Jackson.

Authorities found bottles of the anesthetic in what looks like a secret compartment area of the closet.

A source close to Dr. Murray told TMZ Alvarez made the statement two months after Jackson's death ... in the office of his lawyer, Carl Douglas ... when Alvarez was questioned again by cops. Douglas, by the way, is also a lawyer for the Jackson family.

The source says Alvarez' statement contradicts what he told cops the day of Jackson's death. The source says Alvarez never told cops at the scene about hiding Propofol.

The source notes ... and we have confirmed ... Dr. Murray told cops two days after Jackson's death where the Propofol bottles could be found.

As we first reported, one of the bottles of Propofol in the closet was empty with a large tear in the rubber stopper. Law enforcement sources believe Dr. Murray may have connected the large bottle of Propofol directly into the IV and a massive amount of the drug, they believe entered Jackson's system and killed him.

UPDATE: We're also told Alvarez told cops during the interview in Douglas' office that he saw a milky white substance in an IV bag. As we first reported the IV bag in the room contained no traces of Propofol.
More Conrad Murray

* Conrad Murray -- I Tried Saving Michael Jackson
    * Dr. Conrad Murray Withheld Info About Propofol
    * Debbie Rowe/Michael Jackson Estate Legal Fight

Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Michael Jackson

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

COOL!
Now they have EYEWITNESS!
Doesn't it  remind you of something????  Another trial?? :shock:
Eyewitnesses who "saw" Michael *censored* boys???
Michael is a genius!!!!
Michael, how long did it take you to plan it????
I wonder what IQ Michael has... This must be hundreds of thousands!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

I don't know when you posted this but I just saw this on tmz right now and they reworded it. Now it says:     "Dr. Conrad Murray stopped administering CPR to Michael Jackson to collect drug vials ... this according to documents obtained by the Associated Press. According to bodyguard Alberto Alvarez Dr. Murray stopped CPR and handed Alvarez drug vials and told him to put the vials in a bag. Alvarez told investigators when he went into the room he saw an IV attached to Jackson's leg. Also Jackson's mouth and eyes were wide open and there was no sign of life. According to the AP, Michael Jackson's kids, Prince and Paris, entered the room and cried as they watched Dr. Murray administer mouth-to-mouth. The report says, after Jackson was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center, Murray said he needed to go back to the mansion to get cream Jackson had "so the world wouldn't find out about it." The statement did not get more specific. As TMZ first reported, Alvarez -- who called 911 -- told cops several months after Jackson's death that Dr. Murray hid bottles of Propofol in a closet so family members and cops wouldn't find them. Sources connected with Dr. Murray's defense say the doctor didn't hide anything"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]ii LOVE you Michael.!!! My life will nevaah be the same.! Cause boy you came and changed..the way I walk. The way ii talk<3[/color][/size]

yuu rockked maah world. yuu knoe yuu did. && everythin ii own I giive

I can\'t be still, yuu THRILL meeh. baybee be mine.!<3

mjlovebugTopic starter

Quote from: "imissMJ147"
I don't know when you posted this but I just saw this on tmz right now and they reworded it. Now it says:     "Dr. Conrad Murray stopped administering CPR to Michael Jackson to collect drug vials ... this according to documents obtained by the Associated Press. According to bodyguard Alberto Alvarez Dr. Murray stopped CPR and handed Alvarez drug vials and told him to put the vials in a bag. Alvarez told investigators when he went into the room he saw an IV attached to Jackson's leg. Also Jackson's mouth and eyes were wide open and there was no sign of life. According to the AP, Michael Jackson's kids, Prince and Paris, entered the room and cried as they watched Dr. Murray administer mouth-to-mouth. The report says, after Jackson was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center, Murray said he needed to go back to the mansion to get cream Jackson had "so the world wouldn't find out about it." The statement did not get more specific. As TMZ first reported, Alvarez -- who called 911 -- told cops several months after Jackson's death that Dr. Murray hid bottles of Propofol in a closet so family members and cops wouldn't find them. Sources connected with Dr. Murray's defense say the doctor didn't hide anything"

no my friand that is a new story all together there coming in fast the first one was at 4:40PM this on was posted  6:22PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: imissMJ147
I don't know when you posted this but I just saw this on tmz right now and they reworded it. Now it says:     "Dr. Conrad Murray stopped administering CPR to Michael Jackson to collect drug vials ... this according to documents obtained by the Associated Press. According to bodyguard Alberto Alvarez Dr. Murray stopped CPR and handed Alvarez drug vials and told him to put the vials in a bag. Alvarez told investigators when he went into the room he saw an IV attached to Jackson's leg. Also Jackson's mouth and eyes were wide open and there was no sign of life. According to the AP, Michael Jackson's kids, Prince and Paris, entered the room and cried as they watched Dr. Murray administer mouth-to-mouth. The report says, after Jackson was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center, Murray said he needed to go back to the mansion to get cream Jackson had "so the world wouldn't find out about it." The statement did not get more specific. As TMZ first reported, Alvarez -- who called 911 -- told cops several months after Jackson's death that Dr. Murray hid bottles of Propofol in a closet so family members and cops wouldn't find them. Sources connected with Dr. Murray's defense say the doctor didn't hide anything"[/quot

Yep this was just on my NEWS channel!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

LOTS OF MURRAY NEWS ARE COMING OUT NOW!
Something's simmering.....  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "1VLOVE"
Quote from: "imissMJ147"
I don't know when you posted this but I just saw this on tmz right now and they reworded it. Now it says:     "Dr. Conrad Murray stopped administering CPR to Michael Jackson to collect drug vials ... this according to documents obtained by the Associated Press. According to bodyguard Alberto Alvarez Dr. Murray stopped CPR and handed Alvarez drug vials and told him to put the vials in a bag. Alvarez told investigators when he went into the room he saw an IV attached to Jackson's leg. Also Jackson's mouth and eyes were wide open and there was no sign of life. According to the AP, Michael Jackson's kids, Prince and Paris, entered the room and cried as they watched Dr. Murray administer mouth-to-mouth. The report says, after Jackson was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center, Murray said he needed to go back to the mansion to get cream Jackson had "so the world wouldn't find out about it." The statement did not get more specific. As TMZ first reported, Alvarez -- who called 911 -- told cops several months after Jackson's death that Dr. Murray hid bottles of Propofol in a closet so family members and cops wouldn't find them. Sources connected with Dr. Murray's defense say the doctor didn't hide anything"[/quot

Yep this was just on my NEWS channel!!

and i just noticed my day and time...its currently 7:20PM Monday..how do I change that??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
COOL!
Now they have EYEWITNESS!
Doesn't it  remind you of something????  Another trial?? :shock:
Eyewitnesses who "saw" Michael *censored* boys???
Michael is a genius!!!!
Michael, how long did it take you to plan it????
I wonder what IQ Michael has... This must be hundreds of thousands!  :lol:

LMAO  :lol:  totally agree with you. He's a genius! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions