Re: question for paramedic or medical person
March 22, 2010, 02:55:53 PM
Sorry but if I knew that Michael was 100% alive I wouldn't have to be on any website at all investigating his "death". I don't understand how so many can say they know for sure Michael is alive but I guess the understanding of being 100% sure is interpreted differently by different people...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 03:09:06 PM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Take whoever's word you want.  I was simply saying anyone, even a 5th grader knows that a DEAD man can't have breath sounds of any kind.  A DEAD man has NO BREATH SOUNDS, pre or post intubation!  Paramedic or not, I'm a very intelligent woman, and I don't NEED a paramedic to tell me that!   :lol:  :lol:

There's plenty of documentation available to indicate that you DO get lung sounds after intubation, even with someone who is dead or barely alive.

If you want to live in a bubble of false knowledge, that's your problem.

Apparently, we are just in different bubbles.  A dead man cannot have GOOD BREATH sounds!  And key evidence would not be released to tabloid sites prior to the trial.  

You live in YOUR bubble.  I will live in mine!   :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 22, 2010, 03:16:36 PM
Be nice you guys. No reason to argue over this. We all have different opinions about this...lets respect each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 07:19:43 PM
Quote from: "ladymedic"
They have to set the time on the monitors. Very possible they hadn't set it. And they had good breath sounds POST INTUBATION.

If you believe the report, that is fine.  I don't buy for a minute that any evidence in this case would be leaked to the tabloids.  It would be under lock and key until after the trial.  Also, it is imperative that the time on the monitors be set to the appropriate times since these reports (when they are REAL) are used in LEGAL MEDICAL RECORD charts for LEGAL purposes!  A DEAD person cannot have GOOD BREATH SOUNDS PRE OR POST INTUBATION.  A DEAD person has NO BREATH SOUNDS!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No, it's not imperative that they are correct. They go by what the paramedics write. For example, when I do a 12-lead on a patient, it will ALWAYS print out that the patient is a 60 year old male unless I manually change it. Just because it says it's a 60 year old male doesn't mean a court would look at that as opposed to my documentation that states it's a 72 year old female.

Now for the breath sounds. Yes, you 100% will have breath sounds when the patient is intubated. Even when they're not and you're simply ventilating them. When you squeeze the bag (of the BVM), you will get lung sounds. It is STANDARD that you ALWAYS listen to both lungs and the belly to confirm tube placement. If you hear no lung sounds but hear belly sounds, it's in the belly. If you hear belly sounds and lung sounds, it's probably in the belly. If you hear no belly sounds and no lung sounds on the left, it's probably right mainstem and you should back the tube out a little. If you hear no belly sounds and bilateral lung sounds, the tube is in the lungs. There are other ways that we use to check. Some places still used EDDs (esophageal detector device), most places use colorimetrics, and every service I'm aware of uses end tidal (also known as ETCO2 or capnography), equal chest rise, and visualizing the vocal cords when you pass the tube. You can also see condensation in the tube. (There may be one or two other was, but these are some common/big ones)
So yes, they DO have lung sounds. Every time you ventilate you can hear lung sounds. In fact, if they are in respiratory arrest or I have RSIed or sedated them, and they couldn't breath because they're so locked up, I can give them a breathing treatment while ventilating them. And I can listen to their tight wheezes (where I would document, even when the patient is NOT breathing, that their lung sounds are wheezes), and then listen for improvement (where I would document any changes).

**Edited to fix the quote that was messed up. It didn't quote correctly.

Edit once more, hopefully this will clarify -
By breath sounds, we mean LUNG SOUNDS. Not the physiological state of breathing, but the there is air going in and out of the lungs, and that the lungs are CLEAR (or wheezes, rales, rhonchi, etc.). The words "breath" and "lung" are used interchangeably.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 22, 2010, 08:17:51 PM
lovemj4everandever,  agree, well said :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mykidsmum

March 22, 2010, 08:28:09 PM
Quote from: "LadyMedic"
They have to set the time on the monitors. Very possible they hadn't set it. And they had good breath sounds POST INTUBATION.

If you believe the report, that is fine.  I don't buy for a minute that any evidence in this case would be leaked to the tabloids.  It would be under lock and key until after the trial.  Also, it is imperative that the time on the monitors be set to the appropriate times since these reports (when they are REAL) are used in LEGAL MEDICAL RECORD charts for LEGAL purposes!  A DEAD person cannot have GOOD BREATH SOUNDS PRE OR POST INTUBATION.  A DEAD person has NO BREATH SOUNDS!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No, it's not imperative that they are correct. They go by what the paramedics write. For example, when I do a 12-lead on a patient, it will ALWAYS print out that the patient is a 60 year old male unless I manually change it. Just because it says it's a 60 year old male doesn't mean a court would look at that as opposed to my documentation that states it's a 72 year old female.

Now for the breath sounds. Yes, you 100% will have breath sounds when the patient is intubated. Even when they're not and you're simply ventilating them. When you squeeze the bag (of the BVM), you will get lung sounds. It is STANDARD that you ALWAYS listen to both lungs and the belly to confirm tube placement. If you hear no lung sounds but hear belly sounds, it's in the belly. If you hear belly sounds and lung sounds, it's probably in the belly. If you hear no belly sounds and no lung sounds on the left, it's probably right mainstem and you should back the tube out a little. If you hear no belly sounds and bilateral lung sounds, the tube is in the lungs. There are other ways that we use to check. Some places still used EDDs (esophageal detector device), most places use colorimetrics, and every service I'm aware of uses end tidal (also known as ETCO2 or capnography), equal chest rise, and visualizing the vocal cords when you pass the tube. You can also see condensation in the tube. (There may be one or two other was, but these are some common/big ones)
So yes, they DO have lung sounds. Every time you ventilate you can hear lung sounds. In fact, if they are in respiratory arrest or I have RSIed or sedated them, and they couldn't breath because they're so locked up, I can give them a breathing treatment while ventilating them. And I can listen to their tight wheezes (where I would document, even when the patient is NOT breathing, that their lung sounds are wheezes), and then listen for improvement (where I would document any changes).

By breath sounds, we mean LUNG SOUNDS. Not the physiological state of breathing, but the there is air going in and out of the lungs, and that the lungs are CLEAR (or wheezes, rales, rhonchi, etc.). The words "breath" and "lung" are used interchangeably.
I always love to hear what you have to say ladymedic!  In light of some of the new reports that came out about how Alvaraz saw MJ upon entering his room, eyes and mouth open, would this happen if he was put to sleep by the propofol?  Just to let everyone know, a while back I posted a topic about my cousin who works with the coroners office doing autopsy's(not in LA) and I posted her theory of what happened based on what we had at the time, if anyone remembers, everything being said now,is exactly how she called it! months ago..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

March 22, 2010, 08:49:42 PM
mykidsmom i would like to read your topic could you post the title of it? thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 08:53:35 PM
Quote from: "LadyMedic"

Thank you LadyMedic. The lung sounds thing is all I was trying to point out, I wasn't trying to argue. But if someone is going to say I KNOW THIS THIS IS 100% TRUE AND I SAY IT IS SO IT'S TRUE, how can you blame people with knowledge for arguing the case? Neither LadyMedic nor myself said omg omg Michael is dead. I wasn't even trying to argue the validity of this report seeing as how it's incredibly easy to get a blank version and a guide on how to write it out.

I wasn't stating my opinion. I was stating fact. (In respect to the lung sounds.)

So yes if you want to live in your bubble of ONLY accepting things that fit in with the hoax, go for it. But don't try to tell others that it is FACT when it is NOT. Even a google search could have told you you were wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

March 22, 2010, 09:00:33 PM
Quote from: "mjkate"
mykidsmom i would like to read your topic could you post the title of it? thanks!
let me know if this link works.  This is her oppinion back when we believed that MJ arrived alive at the hospital.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 09:08:05 PM
This ambulance report is fake!  It would not be released to craploids prior to a "homicide trial!"  The report is clearly a fake when looking at the details!  The EKG was taken at 11:51 a.m. by the paramedics - but the paramedics did not even arrive until one-hour half later!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I don't understand why some people are on this site!  Everything we have seen since June 25th is not authentic and has easily been debunked as "fake."  If Michael were dead, all of this evidence would be under lock and key until after a trial.   :lol:  :lol:

The ambulance report also says that Michael was not breathing, no pulse, no heartbeat but in the hand-written part it clearly says "GOOD BREATH SOUNDS"!  Pay attention to the details and quit buying the craploid shit!  This is a HOAX site.  If you believe the craploids and that Michael is dead - why are you HERE?    We are here because we KNOW Michael is alive!How are they trying to auction off the needle that Murry used to administer the leathal injection , isn;t that evidence , don't the cops have that , it;s ....I heard someone had it and is trying to sell it ....?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

March 23, 2010, 06:51:49 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "mjkate"
let me know if this link works.  This is her oppinion back when we believed that MJ arrived alive at the hospital.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THANKS!!I appreciate it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions