mykidsmum

question for paramedic or medical person
March 21, 2010, 10:43:49 PM
in light of the ambulance report that has been released, Murray never told them about the Propafol he had given MJ.  Parez Hilton said on his sight that someone in the family wondered if MJ could have been saved had they known that he was given this?  My question is...
Would knowing MJ was given Propofol have changed anything the paramedics did?  Would they have given him a different med to try to revive him or an antidote?  Would this knowledge have changed anything?  This is of course going by the ambulance report.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: question for paramedic or medical person
March 21, 2010, 10:49:00 PM
I remember Dr Gupta (guessing on name) on CNN say that the medics could have given Michael something to reverse the affects of Propafol. Sorry, I don't remember any more it's been so long now. But there is nothing that can be done if the person is already long gone by the time medics arrive. Remember though - we still haven't seen proof of a dead body.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 21, 2010, 10:51:19 PM
I do believe Murray injected him with that med that reverses but i guess it was too late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 11:09:09 PM
accorrding to the paramedics his pupils were dilated so I doubt it.... but im not a medical person though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 12:02:43 AM
As I understand it, there is no antidote for propofol.

Other than the passage of time, there is no specific antidote for propofol. Caution is required during administration to avoid deep anesthesia. Generally, a propofol loading dose of 40 mg to 50 mg is given with further smaller bolus loads (10 mg to 20 mg) to maintain sedation, with a typical total dose between 100 mg and 300 mg. Continuous infusions at 100 mg/h to 200 mg/h have also been used, but most investigators prefer the flexibility of the bolus approach

(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 09:47:00 AM
This ambulance report is fake!  It would not be released to craploids prior to a "homicide trial!"  The report is clearly a fake when looking at the details!  The EKG was taken at 11:51 a.m. by the paramedics - but the paramedics did not even arrive until one-hour half later!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I don't understand why some people are on this site!  Everything we have seen since June 25th is not authentic and has easily been debunked as "fake."  If Michael were dead, all of this evidence would be under lock and key until after a trial.   :lol:  :lol:

The ambulance report also says that Michael was not breathing, no pulse, no heartbeat but in the hand-written part it clearly says "GOOD BREATH SOUNDS"!  Pay attention to the details and quit buying the craploid shit!  This is a HOAX site.  If you believe the craploids and that Michael is dead - why are you HERE?    We are here because we KNOW Michael is alive!
Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 09:48:59 AM by lovemj4everandever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the arabian nights

March 22, 2010, 09:48:17 AM
why is the syringe for sale - why didnt the police take it as evidence?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 09:50:04 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
why is the syringe for sale - why didnt the police take it as evidence?

Because this is a HOAX and it is getting more comical every single day!   :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 22, 2010, 09:52:00 AM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
This ambulance report is fake!  It would not be released to craploids prior to a "homicide trial!"  The report is clearly a fake when looking at the details!  The EKG was taken at 11:51 a.m. by the paramedics - but the paramedics did not even arrive until one-hour half later!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I don't understand why some people are on this site!  Everything we have seen since June 25th is not authentic and has easily been debunked as "fake."  If Michael were dead, all of this evidence would be under lock and key until after a trial.   :lol:  :lol:

The ambulance report also says that Michael was not breathing, no pulse, no heartbeat but in the hand-written part it clearly says "GOOD BREATH SOUNDS"!  Pay attention to the details and quit buying the craploid shit!  This is a HOAX site.  If you believe the craploids and that Michael is dead - why are you HERE?    We are here because we KNOW Michael is alive!

They have to set the time on the monitors. Very possible they hadn't set it. And they had good breath sounds POST INTUBATION.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 10:00:06 AM
They have to set the time on the monitors. Very possible they hadn't set it. And they had good breath sounds POST INTUBATION.[/quote]

If you believe the report, that is fine.  I don't buy for a minute that any evidence in this case would be leaked to the tabloids.  It would be under lock and key until after the trial.  Also, it is imperative that the time on the monitors be set to the appropriate times since these reports (when they are REAL) are used in LEGAL MEDICAL RECORD charts for LEGAL purposes!  A DEAD person cannot have GOOD BREATH SOUNDS PRE OR POST INTUBATION.  A DEAD person has NO BREATH SOUNDS!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 10:13:03 AM
Quote from: "LadyMedic"
They have to set the time on the monitors. Very possible they hadn't set it. And they had good breath sounds POST INTUBATION.

If you believe the report, that is fine.  I don't buy for a minute that any evidence in this case would be leaked to the tabloids.  It would be under lock and key until after the trial.  Also, it is imperative that the time on the monitors be set to the appropriate times since these reports (when they are REAL) are used in LEGAL MEDICAL RECORD charts for LEGAL purposes!  A DEAD person cannot have GOOD BREATH SOUNDS PRE OR POST INTUBATION.  A DEAD person has NO BREATH SOUNDS!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

She doesn't say anything about whether she believes that it is really MJ's or not or that he is really dead or not. She's a paramedic, she knows what the forms look like and she understands what she's talking about. She's been incredibly helpful and she's always been completely reasonable.

I may be wrong in what I understood from her elsewhere but I'm pretty sure to say good lung sounds post-intubation really just means that the tube is where it belongs.

As for "We are here because we KNOW Michael is alive!" Actually a lot of us are here to find the TRUTH - no matter what the truth is. Do I believe that he's alive? Sure do. But if we're wrong somehow, I think most of us would like to think that we did something good, and furthered justice somehow.

Edited to add --- " The paramedics intubate Jackson, reporting “good lung sounds”. This is a simple check to make sure the tube has gone down the patient’s windpipe and not into the stomach."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 11:34:19 AM
I know what intubation is and a DEAD person cannot have BREATH SOUNDS at all.  This report is completely bogus.  Again, like "key evidence" is going to be leaked to tabloids before a "homicide trial."   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 11:48:07 AM
I know what intubation is and a DEAD person cannot have BREATH SOUNDS at all.  This report is completely bogus.  Again, like "key evidence" is going to be leaked to tabloids before a "homicide trial."   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think I'll take the paramedic's words over yours.

Either way, I believe he's alive. So it's whatever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 02:34:22 PM
Take whoever's word you want.  I was simply saying anyone, even a 5th grader knows that a DEAD man can't have breath sounds of any kind.  A DEAD man has NO BREATH SOUNDS, pre or post intubation!  Paramedic or not, I'm a very intelligent woman, and I don't NEED a paramedic to tell me that!   :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 02:43:10 PM
Take whoever's word you want.  I was simply saying anyone, even a 5th grader knows that a DEAD man can't have breath sounds of any kind.  A DEAD man has NO BREATH SOUNDS, pre or post intubation!  Paramedic or not, I'm a very intelligent woman, and I don't NEED a paramedic to tell me that!   :lol:  :lol:

There's plenty of documentation available to indicate that you DO get lung sounds after intubation, even with someone who is dead or barely alive.

If you want to live in a bubble of false knowledge, that's your problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions