sorry... that are just dates for the different releases......

Country Date
USA  16 April 2010  
UK  4 June 2010  
Greece  7 June 2010  
Germany  10 June 2010  
Italy  14 July 2010  
Netherlands  15 July 2010  
Poland  23 July 2010  
Sweden  23 July 2010  
Belgium  4 August 2010  
Argentina  19 August 2010  
Finland  27 August 2010  

Also Known As (AKA)
Sterben für Anfänger Germany -->
Dying for Dummies ;-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sternschen87"
sorry... that are just dates for the different releases......

Country Date
USA  16 April 2010  
UK  4 June 2010  
Greece  7 June 2010  
Germany  10 June 2010  
Italy  14 July 2010  
Netherlands  15 July 2010  
Poland  23 July 2010  
Sweden  23 July 2010  
Belgium  4 August 2010  
Argentina  19 August 2010  
Finland  27 August 2010  

Also Known As (AKA)
Sterben für Anfänger Germany -->
Dying for Dummies ;-)
These are not the original releases!!! The first time the movie release is the most important date!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
8-)  :lol:

I just watched the trailer from the website, OMG! This movie is gonna be hilarious! :lol:

Regardless of the similarities and signs, numbers, the cast is the best!

My favorite line so far " Our dad was bromantically involved and all you care about was he was white?" I fell out on that one!  :lol:

Toodles. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

why is chris rock important?

He has said this about michael: :evil:  :evil:

Chris Rock: I'm fuckin done! What the fuck? Another kid? Another... That's like another dead white woman showing up at O.J.'s house, and O.J. going "I know what you're thinking..." Michael Jackson going to jail. Oh, it's going to be a sad sight when Michael Jackson's going to jail. Oh, we going to shed a tear when Michael Jackson going to jail. We're not going to be sad the day he goes in. We're gonna be sad a month later. When that perm grows out of hair. The shits all nappy and gray. His face is all fucked up because it dont got the Crayola people to fix his face nowhere. That's a fuckin sad ass sight.

Chris Rock: All the stuff goin' on in the news, it's just a trick to get your mind off the war. That's all it is. A trick to get your mind off the war. Okay? I think Bush sent that girl to Kobe's room... Bush sent that girl to Kobe's room, Bush sent that lil' boy to Michael Jackson's house, Bush killed Lacy Peterson... Bush was fuckin' Paris Hilton in that video! All to get your mind off the war

Chris Rock: People always say that we can't have gay marriage because marriage is a sacred institution, that happens in the church. It's sacred... no it's not! Marriage ain't sacred! Not in America! Not in the country that watches "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire?" or "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" or "Who Wants to Marry a Midget?" Get the fuck outta here! Gay people have a right to be miserable as everybody else! Michael Jackson got married, how fuckin' sacred is that shit?

Chris Rock: Damn. It's all fucked. The world's fucked up man. Michael Jackson lost his mind. What the hell is wrong with Michael? Another kid? Another kid? I thought it was groundhog's day when I heard that shit. Another kid. Get the fuck out of here. That's how much we love Michael. We love Michael so much. We let the first kid slide. Another kid. I'm fuckin done. I'm done with Michael. I was a fan my whole life. I am fuckin' done! I'm handing in my glove. I saw Michael on 60 Minutes. Ed Bradley tried his best to make Michael look like a mammal. Someone that drink water and breathe air, right? He gave Michael the easiest question in the world, the easiest GED questions in the world, and Michael could not pass the test. He said, "Oh Michael, do you think it's proper for a 45 year old man to sleep in the bed with 13 year old boys?"
[Michael says]
Chris Rock: "Yes".
[Ed Bradley says]
Chris Rock: "Ok, ok, oh let me rephrase that question." "Michael, would you let your children sleep in a bed with a 45 year old man that has been accused of child molestation?"
[Michael says]
Chris Rock: "Yes". Ed Bradley looked at Michael Jackson like he wanted to say, "Nigga, is you crazy." Like he wanted to take the 60 Minutes clock and push the shit forward and say "get the fuck off my show!"
[Michael says]
Chris Rock: "I thought you said it was 60 Minutes!"
[Ed Bradley says]
Chris Rock: "It's 10 Minutes! Get out here, you nutty nigga, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Did you see Michael going to court? Motherfucker going to court 20 minutes late! What kind of black man gonna go to court 20 minutes late? This ain't Barbershop 2. This is court motherfucker. And he ain't even wearing a real suit to court. Coming in there looking like Captain Crunch. Shit, who's your lawyer, Franken Berry? You better take your black ass to Banana Republic to get you a decent suit. What is up with that boy?

Chris Rock: [on Jermaine Jackson] What is up with Jermaine? Is it just me or is he the greasiest nigga you ever seen? Just greasy motherfucker looking like he sprayed Armoral on his face! Just glistening... like Patrick Ewing in the fourth quarter! When Jermaine is on the TV, I got wipe the screen! "I can't see shit! Jermaine must've been on!" Even the police can't catch his ass. He just slips out! They're like "Somebody throw some sand on that nigga please!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think ppl are thinking of Chris tucker, people always mix the two
anyway the movie looks pretty funny! I'll be watching it 4 sure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Victor

[youtube:3funzgjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RidTIIvXRM8[/youtube:3funzgjs]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chris Rock: I'm fuckin done! What the fuck? Another kid? Another... That's like another dead white woman showing up at O.J.'s house, and O.J. going "I know what you're thinking..." Michael Jackson going to jail. Oh, it's going to be a sad sight when Michael Jackson's going to jail. Oh, we going to shed a tear when Michael Jackson going to jail. We're not going to be sad the day he goes in. We're gonna be sad a month later. When that perm grows out of hair. The shits all nappy and gray. His face is all fucked up because it dont got the Crayola people to fix his face nowhere. That's a fuckin sad ass sight.

Chris Rock: All the stuff goin' on in the news, it's just a trick to get your mind off the war. That's all it is. A trick to get your mind off the war. Okay? I think Bush sent that girl to Kobe's room... Bush sent that girl to Kobe's room, Bush sent that lil' boy to Michael Jackson's house, Bush killed Lacy Peterson... Bush was fuckin' Paris Hilton in that video! All to get your mind off the war

Chris Rock: People always say that we can't have gay marriage because marriage is a sacred institution, that happens in the church. It's sacred... no it's not! Marriage ain't sacred! Not in America! Not in the country that watches "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire?" or "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" or "Who Wants to Marry a Midget?" Get the fuck outta here! Gay people have a right to be miserable as everybody else! Michael Jackson got married, how fuckin' sacred is that shit?

Chris Rock: Damn. It's all fucked. The world's fucked up man. Michael Jackson lost his mind. What the hell is wrong with Michael? Another kid? Another kid? I thought it was groundhog's day when I heard that shit. Another kid. Get the fuck out of here. That's how much we love Michael. We love Michael so much. We let the first kid slide. Another kid. I'm fuckin done. I'm done with Michael. I was a fan my whole life. I am fuckin' done! I'm handing in my glove. I saw Michael on 60 Minutes. Ed Bradley tried his best to make Michael look like a mammal. Someone that drink water and breathe air, right? He gave Michael the easiest question in the world, the easiest GED questions in the world, and Michael could not pass the test. He said, "Oh Michael, do you think it's proper for a 45 year old man to sleep in the bed with 13 year old boys?"
[Michael says]
[Ed Bradley says]
Chris Rock: "Ok, ok, oh let me rephrase that question." "Michael, would you let your children sleep in a bed with a 45 year old man that has been accused of child molestation?"
[Michael says]
Chris Rock: "Yes". Ed Bradley looked at Michael Jackson like he wanted to say, "Nigga, is you crazy." Like he wanted to take the 60 Minutes clock and push the shit forward and say "get the fuck off my show!"
[Michael says]
[Ed Bradley says]
Chris Rock: "It's 10 Minutes! Get out here, you nutty nigga, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Did you see Michael going to court? Motherfucker going to court 20 minutes late! What kind of black man gonna go to court 20 minutes late? This ain't Barbershop 2. This is court motherfucker. And he ain't even wearing a real suit to court. Coming in there looking like Captain Crunch. Shit, who's your lawyer, Franken Berry? You better take your black ass to Banana Republic to get you a decent suit. What is up with that boy?

Chris Rock: [on Jermaine Jackson] What is up with Jermaine? Is it just me or is he the greasiest nigga you ever seen? Just greasy motherfucker looking like he sprayed Armoral on his face! Just glistening... like Patrick Ewing in the fourth quarter! When Jermaine is on the TV, I got wipe the screen! "I can't see shit! Jermaine must've been on!" Even the police can't catch his ass. He just slips out! They're like "Somebody throw some sand on that nigga please!"

Whoa - I've never heard this but and it saddens me that one minute Chris Rock is hopping on the back of Michael while all is good but kicking him when he's down. This is so typical of almost every celebrity in Michael's life except for Liz Taylor, Geraldo and a couple of others. Shame on Chris.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Eva R

Are you sure we are talking about the same Chris? I always get confused with Chris Rock and Chris Tucker. And Chris Tucker is the one in you rock my world and stuff. I remember also that Chris Rock talks stupid about Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Victor

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chris Rock has said some terrible things about Michael. But the movie does seem to be pretty funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This movie is a remake of a British movie, which was quite funny.  I'm not sure I want to see the new version with Chris Rock.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
This movie is a remake of a British movie, which was quite funny.  I'm not sure I want to see the new version with Chris Rock.

I dont want to give $ony any of my money!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I watched exactly the same Bollywood movie, last year

the movie is called '' Daddy cool ''

Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 06:36:34 PM by goodgirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[Michael says]
[Ed Bradley says]
[Michael says]
[Michael says]
[Ed Bradley says]

Exactly, thanks!
This is one of the reasons why I don´t like Chris Rock.

I was going to look for a transcript of his shows where he talks about Michael but I saw you already posted it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

DOUBLE POSTED...already posted in 2009!

This film is a remake of Death at a Funeral

Wow! groupies are still dreaming again,it's hilarious to see you believe in everything  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 05:50:12 PM by michangelo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions