i just watched moonwalker -gasp- for the first time. Now i'm still 50/50 on this illuminati thing, but i did find some things very, very interesting. Now, for a recap, "Moonwalker" was the movie that was released to coincide with michael's "Bad Tour." This is about the time (it's been speculated) that michael broke free (or woke up) from the illuminati stronghold. Now, "Leave Me Alone" had TONS of symbolism in it. I picked up on a few (i'm new to this whole "spot the illuminati symbol" game).

Background: the "Leave Me Alone" video seems to be about all of the tabloid crap that michael had to deal with. The next few images show michael's love for liz taylor- of course the media took it in a strictly sexual love, and not how michael actually felt- love for a friend. Notice the pyramid before you enter the "shrine to elizabeth taylor"....[attachment=3:3ibx3l35]Clipboard01.jpg[/attachment:3ibx3l35]

then inside the "shrine" notice there are 2 pyramids...on pillars...[attachment=2:3ibx3l35]Clipboard03.jpg[/attachment:3ibx3l35]

then, you see that you were actually inside michael's head (mind control? something/someone messing with him in his head?)[attachment=1:3ibx3l35]Clipboard04.jpg[/attachment:3ibx3l35]

then you see michael break free from the amusement park that has been created around him...(perhaps showing that he wants to be free from "michael jackson" they created and wants to be himself?)[attachment=0:3ibx3l35]Clipboard05.jpg[/attachment:3ibx3l35]

then, following the music video leads into "Smooth Criminal." Within the first few seconds, michael, wearing the infamous striped suit, gets shot at by a large amount of machine guns. the viewer is left to assume the worst (death). the next scene michael and his friends are in sort of a paradise/heavenly area (It looks like Neverland? There are some on here who suspect he is there now- concrete, security guards, 2 helicopters seen there, etc). but then after that, you see michael wasn't hit- he changes into a black suit with, of course, a fedora (HAT MAN?). he continues to be chased by the bad guys (illuminati?) and by his friend katie- who keeps screaming "michael" (um..how many of us have posted "MICHAELLLL"- i'm guilty). he finally confronts the bad guys, turning into a robot (lightman?) and then taking off in a spaceship, leaving his friends to think he's never coming back. Well, he does! And then he takes them down a corridor...and guess where it ends...THE STAGE. And michael sings "come together" (beatles catalog anyone?).

i'm not saying michael had this entire hoax planned out in the 80s. i think this hoax is very intricate, but i don't think it's taken 20+ years to create. do i think he was thinking about something like a hoax (and not planning it-yet)? yes. The similarities between "Moonwalker" and what is going on now is really amazing. I think there's a ton of symbolism in it, but you have to have your eyes open to see it. i think when michael put out a movie, music video, or song, there was a reason behind it. There's a message in "Moonwalker." I definitely take it as a sign. does the illuminati exist? is michael trying to tell us something? hm, eyes are slowly opening up.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

~Souza~

I think he has planned this for a long long time. It takes time to wait for a year in which it all fits so perfectly.

Good post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Mjfansince4 Very good post, and I agree with what he says Zousa, so something is not planned for one day to another.  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I think he has planned this for a long long time. It takes time to wait for a year in which it all fits so perfectly.

Good post!
the last time that we heard of him (in the past) was around 2003 (I don't really know, because I didn't really know MJ back then) and then he's going to be doing these tours in London in 2009-2010, so that's 6 years, more or less, to think this hoax through.  that's whay I always say, "You never know what Michael could have been doing in all of those years"... and 6 is one of those special numbers (3, 6, 7, and 9;... 333, 666, 777, and 999)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason