Re: A thought about his return....April 1st
March 25, 2010, 02:33:30 PM
Quote from: "whisper"
Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
I think I would DIE if he mentioned us hoaxies.  :lol:
Michael: I read on this website called michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com and After reading some of there latest post It was time for me to Return... .  :mrgreen:

I would scream/cry/pee my pants then have a stroke.
Maybe you wouldn't understand, being a guy and all.  8-)  
Maybe there's guys out there who would do that?
 :lol:

Maybe this guy would understand
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: i can seriously see him doing that, or maybe even having a mental breakdown and passing out :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 04:45:58 PM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Quote from: "Syringa"
I think some of these people in my school thought that today was April 1st !
You never know what they did to me. When I arrived to school I looked like my angsty (hehee) old self, and these girls walked to me and said: "Why so serious, aren't you happy that Michael Jackson is back?"
It felt like a turtle would had walked thru my stomach (what, you never had turtles walking thru your stomach?) and I almost fainted. And then they started laughing and telling they were sorry. I didn't say anything and I think was quite pale because they kept asking me if I was alright.
That wasn't nice thing to do, but I'm not angry to them. It was quite funny. Now I know how it would feel like to hear about it. Without the huge disappointment afterwards.

Anyway, I don't think he's coming back April 1st, but hey, you never know! I think that would be a perfect day, because no-one would forget that date ever. : 3 Hard to say, we'll see ! My exam week starts that day, so I think I wouldn't be reading too much. xD

That is a Hilarious Story, especially the turtles walking through your stomach, is that the same as Butterflies in the stomach? :lol:

I hope the tabloids dont sink to that low. That would be very cruel!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

March 26, 2010, 09:06:01 AM
I think I would DIE if he mentioned us hoaxies.  :lol:

I don't think I would die..time enough yet for that but I would likely do a victory dance that involves grabbing my crotch,boobs,the lean,a black or white move,few spins and a kick with the left leg just for MJ because I want him to fall to the floor laughing like when he did at the 30th when Chris Tucker did it!!  :lol:  :lol:
Then you may call an ambulance after I am done dancing because I may need mouth to mouth and CPR on MJ's bed  :lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane

Dot 246637

March 26, 2010, 09:27:02 AM
Guys I dont want you to be disapointed, but I heard on radio that exactly on June 25, 2010, 1 year after Michaels "death" a book about him is gonna be issued. Its name is "Gone too soon"(I hope I translated the title correctly). It would be impossible if he came back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

March 26, 2010, 10:06:11 AM
^  :shock:  :?

@MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF

May you care to coreograph that for us?  ;)  :lol:
I wanna learn it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

SEHF

March 26, 2010, 10:34:45 AM
I don't see why anyone believes they will ever see him again.

Alive or not that's just not possible on every legal front.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

March 26, 2010, 11:13:41 AM
Quote from: "Katrina26"
Guys I dont want you to be disapointed, but I heard on radio that exactly on June 25, 2010, 1 year after Michaels "death" a book about him is gonna be issued. Its name is "Gone too soon"(I hope I translated the title correctly). It would be impossible if he came back.

It depends who is giving out the book. "Gone Too Soon" for me gives the same meaning as "1958-2009" and there are way too many books about MJ published lately with "1958-2009" in their titles. If it's by Michael's family, now that would be a slap across the face.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

March 26, 2010, 12:06:12 PM
^  :shock:  :?

@MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF

May you care to coreograph that for us?  ;)  :lol:
I wanna learn it!

Would be pleased too loma..a was a cheerleader in high school and also did many of MJ's numbers for talent nights during school!
I must confess I fell on my face many times doing the lean at first!!  :lol:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dot 246637

March 26, 2010, 12:10:39 PM
Quote from: "Sangre"
Quote from: "Katrina26"

It depends who is giving out the book. "Gone Too Soon" for me gives the same meaning as "1958-2009" and there are way too many books about MJ published lately with "1958-2009" in their titles. If it's by Michael's family, now that would be a slap across the face.

Thanks for the information about this book.
I will have to look into it and find out whom the author is and indeed if it is endorsed by the family or written by them via a ghost writer,it would be quite a let down but then again he keeps changing the rules and all we can do is play the game............
Leave it with me and I will come back with some information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dot 246637

March 26, 2010, 12:50:56 PM
I just went to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and typed in his name in books and hit enter and then there is a tab on the right that says sort by and I always go with release date because it gives you a listing of all the new books coming out and so far according to Chapters and Barnes and Noble,there is no book listed as of yet titled Gone Too Soon with a June 25/2010 release date.Also books are always released on Tuesdays so it couldn't be on the 25th anyways..it would have to be on the 21st or 28th to get close enough to the 25th.
I encourage you all to go to the Chapters link and check out the new books coming out..one is from the man whom filmed Neverland for the trial and wrote a book about Neverland and other biographies by respected authors I have heard of that are due to be released this Spring/Summer.
It is also in Canadian dollars so it will save my friends outside Canada some money with the exchange!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dot 246637

March 26, 2010, 01:57:05 PM
Quote from: "MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF"
I just went to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and typed in his name in books and hit enter and then there is a tab on the right that says sort by and I always go with release date because it gives you a listing of all the new books coming out and so far according to Chapters and Barnes and Noble,there is no book listed as of yet titled Gone Too Soon with a June 25/2010 release date.Also books are always released on Tuesdays so it couldn't be on the 25th anyways..it would have to be on the 21st or 28th to get close enough to the 25th.
I encourage you all to go to the Chapters link and check out the new books coming out..one is from the man whom filmed Neverland for the trial and wrote a book about Neverland and other biographies by respected authors I have heard of that are due to be released this Spring/Summer.
It is also in Canadian dollars so it will save my friends outside Canada some money with the exchange!!!

Sorry,I dont want to make disorder here, but maybe I didnt translated the title of the book exactly.  :oops: I live in central europe and sometimes the titles of books or movies arent translated exactly word by word from english, but have the same meaning in all languages.It may also be Left too soon? But anyway it has exact meaning that he is gone, he is not here anymore.
When I heard that news on radio I was like "shit, he is certainly not coming back".I have never been close to the idea that he is coming back, but there is always little bit of hope, you know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2010, 05:39:15 PM
It must be something in the air because I dreamed of MJ last night.  I was standing in the mirror fooling with my hair, MJ was sitting upright in bed reading a magazine and he made the comment that he would like for me to go on the road with him as one of his dancers.  Then he said you just need to loose a little bit off of your thighs and tone them :lol:  :lol: I turned around and gave him an evil look and he was like, I'm not being mean, I love your legs  I just think you'd feel more like it if they were stronger.  Please don't be mad.  He looked like we all do when you've just put your foot in  your mouth.  Apologetic, kinda sorta.  Then we both burst out laughing and throwing pillows.  End of dream.  It was strange yet kinda sweet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

March 26, 2010, 06:16:56 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
It must be something in the air because I dreamed of MJ last night.  I was standing in the mirror fooling with my hair, MJ was sitting upright in bed reading a magazine and he made the comment that he would like for me to go on the road with him as one of his dancers.  Then he said you just need to loose a little bit off of your thighs and tone them :lol:  :lol: I turned around and gave him an evil look and he was like, I'm not being mean, I love your legs  I just think you'd feel more like it if they were stronger.  Please don't be mad.  He looked like we all do when you've just put your foot in  your mouth.  Apologetic, kinda sorta.  Then we both burst out laughing and throwing pillows.  End of dream.  It was strange yet kinda sweet.

:lol: Funny!

But wait a minute! He was in bed??  :shock:
If it was my dream I would definitly join him in that bed, even though I can't control my dreams. I mean helloooo Michael in bed and me in the same room  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions