2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I have mentioned this before, but if you research all the people suing him for millions and the turmoil that was going on after announcing the comeback at 02, I would presume MJ had had enough.  It just proves that his real friends weren't many, and most of his business associates could not be trusted.  THEY DIDN'T WANT MJ THE PERSON.  THEY WERE ONLY INTERESTED IN THE MONEY HIS NAME GENERATES...
I always believed MJ was smart enough to see what was happenning around him and tried to get out of it.  Maybe faking his death was the only way to catch the corrupt people around him, and catch them in "action."  I still think CM is working for MJ.  Just too coincidental to die just before a comeback.  Why not before????????  This is why I believe he is still alive.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Michael Jackson may not perform till 2010 says AllGood Entertainment Inc From:
The Daily Telegraph, The Daily Telegraph

MICHAEL Jackson is facing hostility over his upcoming tour as a music promoter plans to sue to block him claiming that a contract prevents him from giving a concert until July 2010. "

New Jersey-based AllGood Entertainment Inc contends it signed an agreement in November with Jackson's manager, Frank DiLeo, committing the singer to perform in July 2010 along with his brothers from the Jackson Five and sister Janet Jackson.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I have mentioned this before, but if you research all the people suing him for millions and the turmoil that was going on after announcing the comeback at 02, I would presume MJ had had enough.  It just proves that his real friends weren't many, and most of his business associates could not be trusted.  THEY DIDN'T WANT MJ THE PERSON.  THEY WERE ONLY INTERESTED IN THE MONEY HIS NAME GENERATES...
I always believed MJ was smart enough to see what was happenning around him and tried to get out of it.  Maybe faking his death was the only way to catch the corrupt people around him, and catch them in "action."  I still think CM is working for MJ.  Just too coincidental to die just before a comeback.  Why not before????????  This is why I believe he is still alive.

"Michael Jackson may not perform till 2010 says AllGood Entertainment Inc From:
The Daily Telegraph, The Daily Telegraph

MICHAEL Jackson is facing hostility over his upcoming tour as a music promoter plans to sue to block him claiming that a contract prevents him from giving a concert until July 2010. "

New Jersey-based AllGood Entertainment Inc contends it signed an agreement in November with Jackson's manager, Frank DiLeo, committing the singer to perform in July 2010 along with his brothers from the Jackson Five and sister Janet Jackson.
C:Documents and SettingsUserDesktopMichael Jackson may not perform till 2010 says AllGood Entertainment Inc  The Daily Telegraph.htm

Yeah, but what does that have to do with the hoax?  He hoaxed his death because of a previous contract agreement?  Meaning, he faked his death to get out of the O2 deal, and he will reappear July 2010?  If that be the case, wouldn't AEG then turn around and sue him for skipping out on them?  

One of the things that made me believe in the hoax was just what you said.  Why right before the comeback?  IF, he was hooked on drugs for years like we are lead to believe, why didn't it happen before now?

I am so confused.  I want to believe the hoax, but this talk show with Joe is looking more believable about it being a real murder.  On the other hand, if it were real, WHY is Murray out still practicing medicine?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I asked this before but nobody replied.  Does anybody know if Twiggy is a beLIEver?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
I asked this before but nobody replied.  Does anybody know if Twiggy is a beLIEver?

By all accounts, it appears she thinks he was murdered as part of a conspiracy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

paula-c

Twiggy thinks that Michael was killed, all right, she does a good job, but I do not forget all the reasons why we're here. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
if there was a plot to kill mj and he was aware of why as someone said on the site would he allow himself to be knocked out each night?

Exactly. Kai Chase started working for MJ in March and was let go in May. She was rehired again in the beginning of June (there was a gap of 3 weeks between being fired and rehired). She said normally CM would come down at 10 or 10.30am to pick up breakfast for MJ. CM would normally arrive in the evening and it was her understanding that he would stay overnight. She would see CM carrying oxygen tanks down in the morning sometimes. Murray was apparently a regular daily fixture at MJ's house in June. She noticed he was thinner and less vibrant in June and she wondered if he had been eating properly. On the 24th June, she said he ate lunch with his children but he was moving a bit slow and seemed not really with it. She also packed his dinner for him to go to rehearsal with.

So you have to wonder what was Murray needed overnight for if it wasn't medical supervision. MJ must have wanted Murray there that regularly, but it also kind of indicates that MJ did agree to use propofol on a regular basis otherwise why else would Murray be there? So based on this, that injection on June 25th was not a one-off in terms of propofol use. What is in question is whether Murray intended (for whatever reason) to kill MJ with it on that night or if it was just an accident.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Karen says she was told by FD to keep quiet?  About what????

Majestic said both Katherine and Joe do not like Frank Dileo. So any suggestions that Frank is in on a hoax has got to be false.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "paula-c"
Twiggy thinks that Michael was killed, all right, she does a good job, but I do not forget all the reasons why we're here. :geek:

Twiggy assesses the facts as they happen. She has though pointed out inconsistencies. Her information I think is massively important. She is as up to date as you will get. If you want to know what's going on, follow her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What do you all think of SeeingClues?  His (or her) blog is pretty informative IMO.  I think they are beLIEvers  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Doesn't Twiggy say from MJ hoax death live????  My thoughts are the same as above.  Murray was hired to do the job, but couldn't go through with it and told MJ, and then the escape was planned from there.....Conrad Murray is being protected by the FBI until he goes to trial and while he is at court.  The bad guys need to go down before MJ comes back, otherwise he will really be killed!!!   xxooxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What do you all think of SeeingClues?  His (or her) blog is pretty informative IMO.  I think they are beLIEvers  :)

I debunked the evidence concerning sign language at the memorial saying he was alive. I haven't really looked into the rest so can't comment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IMO Twiggy really is the fact finder and reporter of info on the ground in LA as it happens. She is connected to various people that matter and she does get the scoop - always! Really, she is investigating in a journalistic sense. I have read her stuff. Hardly any of it is theory, it's just plain facts. If you really want to know what is going on day-to-day that isn't being reported on, read her work. It's very interesting and sometimes shocking. If you don't want to be out of loop I think you should observe what she writes and listen to the show on a saturday, it's not nonsense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
IMO Twiggy really is the fact finder and reporter of info on the ground in LA as it happens. She is connected to various people that matter and she does get the scoop - always! Really, she is investigating in a journalistic sense. I have read her stuff. Hardly any of it is theory, it's just plain facts. If you really want to know what is going on day-to-day that isn't being reported on, read her work. It's very interesting and sometimes shocking. If you don't want to be out of loop I think you should observe what she writes and listen to the show on a saturday, it's not nonsense.

any links
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Arabian nights -

The show - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twiggy's page - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just read through the blog archive on the right. Are these the links you wanted?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Arabian nights -

The show - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twiggy's page - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just read through the blog archive on the right. Are these the links you wanted?

Here is her Twitter, as well:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead