great post keyboard wizz  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: Defenitive proof Michael uses doubles

• on: March 20, 2010, 02:00:13 AM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I've always thought that this was definitely Michael (the attached photo) because not only does he look very similar to michael, he's really the only one without glasses, and in the main menu, they show stills from this is it, and they only show "this" michael.

But can someone explain to me why he used doubles?  :?
I'm thinking, either he was Busy planning the Hoax or he wanted to do more behind the camera work. he did state in his 2005 Geraldo interview ''i wanna do a film. something big, something large'' Idk about you guys but i think this is a double: he looks way different then the attached photo MJFan7 has  :geek:

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 20, 2010, 08:11:29 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Of course it's not proof, nothing is. The man is not an idiot.

If there's proof then there will be no illusion anymore ;)
Agreed. ;)

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 20, 2010, 09:26:49 PM
Quote from: "keyboardwizz"
I've always thought that this was definitely Michael (the attached photo) because not only does he look very similar to michael, he's really the only one without glasses, and in the main menu, they show stills from this is it, and they only show "this" michael.

But can someone explain to me why he used doubles?  :?

I just did......

I understand your point, but it's a movie so couldn't they just turn the cameras off while he changed or cut out the part where he was back changing?
Honestly, I tend to believe that the ''small camera screen view'' with just Red 7 shirt and grey suit jacket is MJ and the ''FULL SCREEN'' view camera has the doubles in it.

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 22, 2010, 02:47:09 AM
Quote from: "Sangre"
We know Michael Jackson has used doubles and impersonators (and/or probably still uses them). Even his driver noted that during Dangerour tour MJ asked lookalikes to mislead paparazzi.

I just wanted to tell you that there's no need to re-invent a bike while there are plenty of other things to focus on.
Agreed. There really shouldn't be no more double threads. If anyone isn't convinced of doubles now They just aren't.

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 22, 2010, 03:03:37 AM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
We know Michael Jackson has used doubles and impersonators (and/or probably still uses them). Even his driver noted that during Dangerour tour MJ asked lookalikes to mislead paparazzi.

I just wanted to tell you that there's no need to re-invent a bike while there are plenty of other things to focus on.
Agreed. There really shouldn't be no more double threads. If anyone isn't convinced of doubles now They just aren't.

Michael used doubles (and so do many other singers, actors, public figures) and it's a fact.

With twins (two MJ theory) it's another story. How could anyone buy that?
yeah the twin theory  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  but there were doubles in this is it and in his public appearances

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 24, 2010, 10:10:10 AM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
We all know Michael has used doubles before, not just off stage but onstage too. Dangerous tour - man with rocket on his back flies off stage. History tour - Thriller. Michael sinks down through stage up comes masked double. However, I do  not see the point of using doubles if this was supposed to be a film as many claim except from Michael not being well enough to go through with it all on his own. Some claim Michael wasn't well and couldn't even perform one full song (heartbreaking indeed  :( ), therefore the doubles. Proving there were doubles in TII might not be positive you know, but I do want the truth...
Michael could of been behind the camera, he always said he wanted to MAKE films, or He could of been busy planning the HOAX and couldn't make it to some of the rehearsals  ;)