Re: How Can We Appeal to Non-Believers?
March 19, 2010, 09:14:26 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Do you really mean "How can we convert non-believers?"

Believers believe MJ is alive for several reasons and non-believers don't believe MJ is alive for their own set of reasons. Share what you know and move on. They will either believe or not. The internet has plenty of forums, videos etc for non-believers to explore if they are interested in doing so.
No, what I guess what I meant was how can we talk to them about this in the most effective way so that, if they want, they'll believe.. but I see your point.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 23, 2010, 04:30:09 PM
Hi to all. Well, I'm the admin of the largest MJ group in Facebook (with 126.000 fans You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and I've been a believer since August. And many many times I tried to tell people the truth about Michael. But I only made 5 people believers! They're all so brainwashed by the media and they're all in a denial. Later on I didn't say anything about Michael but tried to wake them up about how the media lies and posted a couple of videos about illuminati and NWO, how the media lies etc. But who was interested in them? NOBODY!!! I'm still trying so hard to wake a couple of them but I have no hope. So shortly and briefly let me tell you this: IF MICHAEL DOESN'T COME BACK, WE CAN DO NOTHING TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE! ONLY IF HE COMES BACK, PEOPLE WILL START TO LISTEN WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! I don't care if you people agree with this or not but this is the TRUTH! I've been living with this truth for the last 8 mounths and I swear to God that I tried so hard to tell people something. WE NEED MICHAEL TO COME BACK and LEAD US THE WAY!

That's the reason why I made this post. If you like to read it:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

P.S: I'd be so happy if you guys join me in spreading the message in that FB group. Thank you in advance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 10:37:14 AM
Mo, Souza, I just want to tell you guys that I visited some fan boards yesterday, and in all the threads about the Sun hoax articles, they're calling you guys things like "evil" and saying that since you said you're not fans you're only doing this to get people's hopes up and you're in denial..It just kinda disturbed me when I saw them saying that kind of thing about you two..Maybe we should start something up to show them what really happened with that article..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 14, 2010, 10:48:36 AM
too many conversion just might turn the BAM into a pop :cry:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

nefari

May 22, 2010, 06:41:03 AM
I've been called everything from a traitor to someone against Michael by Non Believers and they seem so be so robotic in their insisting on one point of view. They get so flaming angry at us who BeLIEve. That really hurts me because I love Michael from the bottom of my heart and have been a fan since I was a little kid back in the 70s. But any friends I have who are non Believers, I can't even bring up the subject in front of them or they get really angry and I'm starting to feel like there is a higher power set on keeping them blinded and I dont mean God or a divine power...I mean a man made power, like there is more to this than meets the eye. Almost like some of them have been instructed to be Non Believers or at least it feels that way. And honestly though I think BeLIEvers out number the Non BeLIEvers at present time.
Peace
Nefari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

May 22, 2010, 11:08:06 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
I've been called everything from a traitor to someone against Michael by Non Believers and they seem so be so robotic in their insisting on one point of view. They get so flaming angry at us who BeLIEve. That really hurts me because I love Michael from the bottom of my heart and have been a fan since I was a little kid back in the 70s. But any friends I have who are non Believers, I can't even bring up the subject in front of them or they get really angry and I'm starting to feel like there is a higher power set on keeping them blinded and I dont mean God or a divine power...I mean a man made power, like there is more to this than meets the eye. Almost like some of them have been instructed to be Non Believers or at least it feels that way. And honestly though I think BeLIEvers out number the Non BeLIEvers at present time.
Peace
Nefari
Oh, I know exactly what you mean- it's so unfair how they're supposed to be supporting Michael's message of love and goodwill, yet they seem to so enjoy ganging up on beLIEvers and viciously attacking them without even acknowledging what we say.. NonbeLIEvers need to open their minds and eyes..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 22, 2010, 06:19:37 PM
I agree with all you guys are saying...It saddens me that Michael fans have ended up divided over an event that should have, if nothing else, unite us all. I don't really care if they decide to humiliate me for my beliefs, but I do agree that trying too hard to convince them could backfire on us.
 The reason why I would love more people to beLIEve is simply that I feel they are missing on this 'great adventure'!This has been a hell of an amazing journey...and to think that they don't even want to hear a word on the subject! I don't believe myself to have any right to judge their beliefs, in fact I respect their position!But why don't they respect ours? It's about having and open mind and listening...with respect, then do as you please. Michael is about that, about tolerance, about thinking outside the box...daring to go where others haven't yet. How many times has history proven right the values and ideas of minorities that were repressed, ridiculed or ignored? This continues to happen today, obviously. Time will only tell whether we, as a minority, were right all along. But since our motto is L.O.V.E I can't see how some MJ fans can feel threatened and see us in such bad light; it's their inability to open up to possibilities what saddens me. Because that's what Mike's about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

August 22, 2010, 08:56:27 PM
Quote from: "dontmakeitfactual"
I agree with all you guys are saying...It saddens me that Michael fans have ended up divided over an event that should have, if nothing else, unite us all. I don't really care if they decide to humiliate me for my beliefs, but I do agree that trying too hard to convince them could backfire on us.
 The reason why I would love more people to beLIEve is simply that I feel they are missing on this 'great adventure'!This has been a hell of an amazing journey...and to think that they don't even want to hear a word on the subject! I don't believe myself to have any right to judge their beliefs, in fact I respect their position!But why don't they respect ours? It's about having and open mind and listening...with respect, then do as you please. Michael is about that, about tolerance, about thinking outside the box...daring to go where others haven't yet. How many times has history proven right the values and ideas of minorities that were repressed, ridiculed or ignored? This continues to happen today, obviously. Time will only tell whether we, as a minority, were right all along. But since our motto is L.O.V.E I can't see how some MJ fans can feel threatened and see us in such bad light; it's their inability to open up to possibilities what saddens me. Because that's what Mike's about.

Just to be clear, we ALL are talking about FANS who are,as yet non-beLIEvers, yes?  There are two kinds of non beLIEvers. I would also love for BOTH types to catch hold and join up with this Pirate Adventure...it IS disappointing that MJ would go to such great lengths and self-sacrifice (exiled) for more than a year of his life, and have such a pittance of people partake...it is very discouraging.

As for the ones who never followed MJ's career or talent, we can only hope to pique their curiosity and tempt them with some juicy aspect of this puzzle, to step outside their daily grind for a moment, until they are irreversibly :o  :lol:  :lol:  entangled in the intrigue 8-)  :lol:  ...These kind of people will probably have to be spoonfed by Reader's Digest or something; not very proactive investigators...I will leave that to the marketing geniuses here.

But it should be WAY easier to make beLIEvers out of folk who used to swear undying Loooove for "Michael", and ARE now, still whining about the death (which never happened), as if their lives are over as well.

These
kind of folk (who "died" when they think HE did) need to be poked (GENTLY) like dying embers into the fresh air of a RE-kindle/resurrection---their OWN  :roll:  :!:

We don't have to descend upon them, en masse. :P   :arrow:  :idea: Just pick some ONE's post to respond to on some of these  :oops: CRYING sites all over. Or, someone could post a topic about one of many instances where MJ SAID he had something

COLOSSAL :!:  :!:  :shock:

planned for us---get them nodding,  "yeah, YEAH, I HEARD him say/sing THAT!!!" ,

and volunteer a link WHERE they can fan the flames of that spark of HOPE :D  :D  8-)  :!: :!:  :D  ;)  Hmmm...where could that be?  :?  8-)  :lol:

Many of you all are already on other sites.  It is a bit of work...but.........I'll DO it for the Cause! :D

I think everybody should have a chance to be in on MJ's Adventure. He 's done SO much already.

He's done ALL of it  :!:  :!:

I never liked the idea of him having to resort to the press to spread the word. But what can HE do while he is INVISIBLE :?:  :?:  :?:   For so many people to be left out because we didn't even try, is....too sad.

We are really all he has now, ;)  kids  ;) , to speak out for him :!:  

:arrow: Remember, he said,  

"WE're sending out a MAJOR Love..." 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

August 24, 2010, 01:17:24 PM
Hello!!!

Omg ITS HER you are awesome!!!
You have so much right about Michael.He had to do that,"to use the press for the game",lol  :lol: ,people are to caught up in the everyday problems to notest him.
You know I feel we are a few who knows about the HOAX,and Its not enough for this Great Adventure.
Sometimes I think we are in a big movie, :shock: ,sometimes I think we are in a movie by Charlie Chaplin,because only him made people to cry and laugh in the same time,the way I did since last year  :shock:  :lol:
I want to thak Michael for this GREAT ADVENTURE,its AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!!

Love you all!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

August 24, 2010, 01:30:24 PM
My answer isn't entirely related to your question an I'm really sorry about that but here goes:

I honestly think the most important thing is not to try and get non-believers to believe as I think this will create even more resentment between the two opposing opinions. Just look at what is going on right now on twitter etc. It truly saddens me to see such anger and hatred in some cases between MJ fans.

Therefore I think the most important thing is to close this awful gap by both sides agreeing on the fact the Michael was about love and respect and helping people.

I think building up the army of L.O.V.E is a priority.

How we go about that on the other hand requires much thought and debate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

August 24, 2010, 02:02:43 PM
I refuse to be around people that keep sticking death dates in my face. I was suicidal around those people. I cannot and will not be around anyone posting that death date in my face 24/7 and crying and sobbing night and day. I don't have posters with death dates or own any Michael items with death dates. I cannot and will not do it because he is alive. And I want to spend my days loving him and smiling, not curled up in a ball sobbing myself to sleep every night like I was when I was around those people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

August 24, 2010, 02:50:11 PM
Non-Believers really irk me, like I don't know how we can even convince them when they're too stubborn to watch a video, read an article, or even second the opinion. I have converted quite a few, though. But there's those hardcore non-believers that just say "Crazy" or "Conspiracy theorist" or something and then they leave it at that, they don't even bother to think about it or look it up. :? :roll:

I began researching the hoax about June 30th or sometime around there. I was crying and I thought I wouldn't be able to live anymore without MJ :cry:

This was the first article I saw:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And I was so happy, that was about the only hoax article up, (it also talks about Elvis, and MJ following him and stuff) so as the days progressed I began researching, and I found a blog about the death hoax, then that was shut down, then I was on MJkit (non-registered) and then that was shut down, now im here :D and i started looking at videos on youtube and making my own and such... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions