How Can We Appeal to Non-Believers?
March 19, 2010, 12:19:10 AM
Remember what TS said about TIAI and TINI? How can we try to speak to non-hoax-believers about not just TIAI, but the whole hoax in general, and TINI?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: How Can We Appeal to Non-Believers?
March 19, 2010, 12:46:11 AM
My question would be, why do we need to? I think our energies are better spent seeking answers and truth, rather than trying to convert the non-believers. Just my two cents. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

March 19, 2010, 01:16:29 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"
My question would be, why do we need to? I think our energies are better spent seeking answers and truth, rather than trying to convert the non-believers. Just my two cents. ;)
Ah, it's not like I didn't see this coming! Well I very much see your point I just thought that we're such a small minority (or at least it seems that way) in the MJ fan community, and we could always use more heads thinking and beLIEving, and TS did say that TINI could actually be interfering, and he could be right.. Besides, we wouldn't have to focus on that, I just kind of thought that he meant we should give them a little push in the right direction to have even more people opening their minds to all of these possiblities and spreading L.O.V.E. and such, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 01:17:56 AM

This.

Plus trying to get non-believers to believe, while it may convert a couple of people, is largely only going to get more criticism for us believers. They already think we're insane, why add more fuel to their fire?

If they actively search us out, it's not like we're hard to find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 01:23:45 AM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"

This.

Plus trying to get non-believers to believe, while it may convert a couple of people, is largely only going to get more criticism for us believers. They already think we're insane, why add more fuel to their fire?

What do you mean by that last line?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 01:59:29 AM
I think MJ would want his msg spread so the more people start to beLIEve the better!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 02:41:35 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

This.

I just mean that I don't think we should be "in their face" about it, because our forums/groups/pages aren't at all hard to find.

I truly believe that trying to convince people could completely backfire on us. That's just my opinion. And TINI already thinks we're nutty and more or less hates believers, so I can't see any good of trying to convince those people.

But do what you will. I do like seeing the message spread, please don't get me wrong. I just worry about us being humiliated - or at least them TRYING to humiliate us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

March 19, 2010, 05:19:17 AM
well it its interesting....i had a t shirt printed with a lovely photo of micheal on .......no reaction from anyone.!!!!...then the ones who know i believe he is alive are ...patronising me.......unfortunately i am not of a pushy nature so have a hard time with this.......so the idea of getting more people to believe is nice but imo....frought with obsticles of...ignorance.....prejudice.....etc.......just my opinion of course....xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 19, 2010, 05:25:03 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This video from MJalive999 is a good start.  I already sent my picture of  LOVE.  

It's a simple message to spread.......but words without acting upon them, are useless.

Sometimes I feel that I spend more time REACTING to things, rather than ACTING upon them.  Does that  make sense?????

His message is about Love. It about the small things you can do to make a difference.  Just make a little change to your life.  That's a start.  Trying to convince others could be a waste of time (although I'm very tempted too).  Just take little steps....with love  L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 09:00:26 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

This.

I just mean that I don't think we should be "in their face" about it, because our forums/groups/pages aren't at all hard to find.

I truly believe that trying to convince people could completely backfire on us. That's just my opinion. And TINI already thinks we're nutty and more or less hates believers, so I can't see any good of trying to convince those people.

But do what you will. I do like seeing the message spread, please don't get me wrong. I just worry about us being humiliated - or at least them TRYING to humiliate us.
I see what you mean.. I just hope they don't screw anything up for Michael, you know? I hope more and more of them come around on their own..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 19, 2010, 09:22:58 AM
we are not a movement, for any action  you need a figure head someone to voice concerns and put forward views

we dont have that - no one of importance would publically state that mj hoaxed

i dont see the point in doing that, if mike is alive and hoaxed would he want this, is he playing are the sightings real or hoaxed or wishful thinking

i think its is a waste of time converting -even non-believer fans
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 09:24:50 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
we are not a movement, for any action  you need a figure head someone to voice concerns and put forward views

we dont have that - no one of importance would publically state that mj hoaxed

i dont see the point in doing that, if mike is alive and hoaxed would he want this, is he playing are the sightings real or hoaxed or wishful thinking

i think its is a waste of time converting -even non-believer fans
It's never a waste of time to get more people believing and helping his cause for a hoax. However, I guess I see how it's not a major thing to focus on..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 12:11:47 PM
Quite simple.....

By telling them about the more concrete facts lik PAINS rather than laying emphasis on 7s and 9s.....The numbers thing will come later after they get the initial thrust.......

The slip ups.

The straps of the strecther dangling below..untied when he is being "moved" into the hospital....Plus no IV drip inspite of the ambulance pic showin the IV drip...

The fake ambulanc pic.

The fake 911 call......And why it took them 9 MONTHS to tell that they are fake....

PAINS.

Grammy anomalies....and so on.

These are FACTS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 12:19:57 PM
Do you really mean "How can we convert non-believers?"

Believers believe MJ is alive for several reasons and non-believers don't believe MJ is alive for their own set of reasons. Share what you know and move on. They will either believe or not. The internet has plenty of forums, videos etc for non-believers to explore if they are interested in doing so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

March 19, 2010, 12:30:58 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Do you really mean "How can we convert non-believers?"

Believers believe MJ is alive for several reasons and non-believers don't believe MJ is alive for their own set of reasons. Share what you know and move on. They will either believe or not. The internet has plenty of forums, videos etc for non-believers to explore if they are interested in doing so.

we can not truly "convert" anyone to a belief with out hard facts to ride with. right now we only have theories
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions