How Can We Appeal to Non-Believers?

• 26 Replies

Offline nefari

• Hoaxer

Re: How Can We Appeal to Non-Believers?

• on: August 24, 2010, 03:02:43 PM
I refuse to be around people that keep sticking death dates in my face. I was suicidal around those people. I cannot and will not be around anyone posting that death date in my face 24/7 and crying and sobbing night and day. I don't have posters with death dates or own any Michael items with death dates. I cannot and will not do it because he is alive. And I want to spend my days loving him and smiling, not curled up in a ball sobbing myself to sleep every night like I was when I was around those people.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
]

Offline katy (MJFAN7)

• Hoaxer

Re: How Can We Appeal to Non-Believers?

• on: August 24, 2010, 03:50:11 PM
Non-Believers really irk me, like I don't know how we can even convince them when they're too stubborn to watch a video, read an article, or even second the opinion. I have converted quite a few, though. But there's those hardcore non-believers that just say "Crazy" or "Conspiracy theorist" or something and then they leave it at that, they don't even bother to think about it or look it up. :? :roll:

I began researching the hoax about June 30th or sometime around there. I was crying and I thought I wouldn't be able to live anymore without MJ :cry:

This was the first article I saw:

http://derekclontz.com/2009/06/29/micha ... gest-ever/

And I was so happy, that was about the only hoax article up, (it also talks about Elvis, and MJ following him and stuff) so as the days progressed I began researching, and I found a blog about the death hoax, then that was shut down, then I was on MJkit (non-registered) and then that was shut down, now im here :D and i started looking at videos on youtube and making my own and such... ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

أملي هو فيكم.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal