Kirstie Alley statement on Larry King.....
March 18, 2010, 08:56:09 PM
I'm watching Larry King and I found this statement that Kirstie Alley said as interesting.  She was talking with Larry about tabloids and how they always lie about how much she weighs.  She is constantly a target.  Larry asks why doesn't she sue them?  She said she hates the paparazzi and she also said that in the United States that these tabloids are allowed to make up stories that are not true but in the UK they can't do that kind of stuff.  I was like wow.  They also showed footage of her leaving a place and there were like 20 paparazzi shoving cameras in her face.  She said they even try to film her when she takes her kids to school.  These people are relentless.  I think she looks good for her age.  She is like 60 years old.  Just imagine if it's that bad for her how bad it was for MJ and his kids.  If I were a celebrity I would straight have some mace waiting for them and give them something to really talk about.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

absolutely. i can't imagine what it would be like to not even be able to walk outside to get the mail. it must really be horrible and get old real quick. poor mikey. i know he had it hard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

It's a shame that it's even allowed. I understand the paparazzi have to make money or whatever by taking pictures and creating stories but at some point they should think, Maybe i'm taking this too damn far! Privacy is so hard to come by and it shouldn't be that way for ANYONE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know that L.O.V.E. survives, so we can rock forever on."

"Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel."

I absolutely LOVE Kirstie Alley!! I think she is beautiful!! I think its adorable that she has a crush on Jamie Foxx! It would be absolutely toooo cute if they were to date  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
I absolutely LOVE Kirstie Alley!! I think she is beautiful!! I think its adorable that she has a crush on Jamie Foxx! It would be absolutely toooo cute if they were to date  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)

Yeah she really got it bad for Jamie Foxx.  She be crushing on him big time.  He should take her on a date. :D   Jamie is pretty talented though he blew up after the Ray movie.  Also to bring it back to MJ he did a tribute to him at the BET awards last year when he was the host.  He's wasn't that good at the Mj moves but he gave it a good try.  He looked pretty choked up when Janet came out too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's a shame that some celebrities can't even spend time with their children without 20 people each with camera's following them and snapping pictures every 5 seconds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"

Yeah she really got it bad for Jamie Foxx.  She be crushing on him big time.  He should take her on a date. :D   Jamie is pretty talented though he blew up after the Ray movie.  Also to bring it back to MJ he did a tribute to him at the BET awards last year when he was the host.  He's wasn't that good at the Mj moves but he gave it a good try.  He looked pretty choked up when Janet came out too.

I recall that tribute but the man, Jamie Foxx,  is two-faced. Prior to this tribute he often made fun of MJ, putting him in a very bad light. And now, that MJ has supposedly passed the "in" thing to do is to jump on the band wagon and pretend he is supporting him and has all this respect. I CAN'T STAND HIM!!! HE IS EGOTISTICAL!!!! Madonna's speech, which was mostly directed to the entertainers, MJ"s peers said it all!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Wow, I wanted to laugh about the 'she's like 60 years old', but decided to check first. She is indeed 59....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MorningGlow"
Quote from: "msteetee34"

I recall that tribute but the man, Jamie Foxx,  is two-faced. Prior to this tribute he often made fun of MJ, putting him in a very bad light. And now, that MJ has supposedly passed the "in" thing to do is to jump on the band wagon and pretend he is supporting him and has all this respect. I CAN'T STAND HIM!!! HE IS EGOTISTICAL!!!! Madonna's speech, which was mostly directed to the entertainers, MJ"s peers said it all!!!

Yeah I see what you're saying.  There were a lot of celebs that dissed and abandoned MJ after his trials.  Nowhere to be found during his time of need.  I remember they did this skit on Living Color where Tommy Davidson was making fun of MJ in the Black or White video.  That was mean.  It's like MJ became an outcast in Hollywood but at least he had some real friends like Liz Taylor, Akon, Chris Tucker, Maculay Culkin.  I think he was close to Michael Beardon too.  When Madonna did that speech and they panned the audience you could see the guilt on some of their faces.  I guess there's a lot of fake people in Hollywood.  When you're not hot anymore they kick you to the curb.  I feel that Brooke Shields and Eddie Murphy was two of MJ's fakest friends.  I always had this vibe from them that they used him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

I did not see this interview with Ms. Alley but she is WRONG if indeed she stated that the tabloids don't DO THIS IN THE UK! Does anyone here remember what they did to Princess Diana for God sakes?! The wrote such slanderous stories about her even when she was still married to Charles. They chased her down and then, "On that could winter night her life was snatched away."
I am sick and tired of all these celebrities bashing America! We may not be perfect and yes we have our problems but I love this country and I would die for it as many have before me. Ms. Alley needs to be reminded that she made her millions off the America she is now discounting. She is free as a bird to go live in the U.K. Her and anyone else that doesn't share a love for this nation can just be gone from it. We do have a little thing called, Freedom of the press here. I don't like what is said by the main stream media but I will defend their right to say it. As long as I have the freedom to counter and protest what they say. The door swings both ways. I am just sick of all the America bashing I see going on and I will defend her always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions