jill

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I knew i had this article..   bumping this up so i cant keep track of it.  Hope you dont mind.

Sony were due to give MJ back recordings in 2009.

Dancing, if he is truly gone, I believe this is the reason why!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jill"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I knew i had this article..   bumping this up so i cant keep track of it.  Hope you dont mind.

Sony were due to give MJ back recordings in 2009.

Dancing, if he is truly gone, I believe this is the reason why!

I agree totally. If by chance this hoax has been been a big lie I will believe in my heart that Sony is behind it even if they won't be the ones taking the blame.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MissG

Quote from: "virgo75"
This new record deal that the executors and Sony have come to really smacks of conspiracy!  It makes me wonder if Michael is gone and they did murder him for the money and the catalog.  Surely the athorities are checking into this in light of Michael's death.  It is so "in your face."  The arrogance of these people surpasses anything I have ever seen in my life and I have been around for quite some time.

My thoughts exactly!

How would MJ be able to sit back and allow them to re-negotiate his contract if he were alive?

To prove the conspiracy against him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

That's why I think all of this will be played out in the courts...but not a criminal court. I still think we need to watch Katherine and the TMZ headlines. She pushing the estate on making movies, books, etc. I think Michael is behind it. His only chance of proving a motive for murder is to expose the financial dealings with AEG and Sony, etc. The estate has to go to court against Katherine. That's when we will really see the BAM play out. All kinds of things and people will gradually be exposed. It's just a matter of time to see when the hubris of Branca et all gets out of control and confronts Katherine. I think she will make another move to push their buttons. Understand, this is all my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

I fear the worst :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

I understand the concern. I guess I have always understood that this was always about the money and that the only one who could unravel the different alliances would be Michael. So yes, if we think that he is not here, I don't think anyone else has the knowledge or the understanding of the complexity of his dealings to expose what really happen. I think we have to understand that Michael in and of himself operated like a large corporation. Even though Joe has filed a lawsuit, I don't think he can do much about it. There are too many people who while representing Michael also had their hands in the money. There's no reason for any of them to come forward with the truth. The only ones who would want to see justice are his family and his fans. I hate to say this, but it truly is a David and Goliath fight. I guess that's why I want to believe Michael is alive. I would like to think that good does triumph over evil. That's why I think more than anything else, Michael needs our prayers. If he is still alive, it will be a huge battle of enormous proportions...and yes, he will be in danger the entire time if they think he's alive.

My own spiritual insight...sometimes we think God has a plan for our lives and live it that way. We maximize our talents and gifts and think that's the plan. When in reality, the
plan was much greater and the assignment much more difficult. If Michael can do this, it will be greater and far more important than any music he ever created. It's good to have a message of love, but a message of love and justice is better. The two must coexist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "virgo75"
This new record deal that the executors and Sony have come to really smacks of conspiracy!  It makes me wonder if Michael is gone and they did murder him for the money and the catalog.  Surely the athorities are checking into this in light of Michael's death.  It is so "in your face."  The arrogance of these people surpasses anything I have ever seen in my life and I have been around for quite some time.

My thoughts exactly!

How would MJ be able to sit back and allow them to re-negotiate his contract if he were alive?

To prove the conspiracy against him!

i think the same, only to prove the conspiracy against him... and i think sony only have the rights to release the songs that never were released but not new material, the tapes tha they already have, if any new material came out is not in this deal, so... if mj came with new music they maybe were paying 200 million for nothing... btw, sony donpt want to release all the mj music before but now they will do several album, they are doing profit of MJ dead... i think...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "foreverking"
One thing is for sure. MJ knew they wanted him dead, He told his sister and I'm sure he told others. I remember one of the first youtube videos that was posted by whistleblower said that MJ had been planning this death in 2009 for a while. He knew he had to die or they were going to kill him. So I think he out smarted them. As for the Sony deal, remember MJ brought back Branca himself, maybe he knew what was going to happen and he knew John would sell him out to Sony just like he did before. But so what? This way his children wouldn't have to worry about the big bad Sony coming to get their father's songs. Maybe he traded his public life, fora a life of finally being able to live like a normal human being, maybe he traded  all of the money and songs and other material items for peace of mind and never having to worry about who was going to get him.  His kids are taken care of, his name is restored and he died a legend.

The Sony relationship and the new album doesn't sit well with me and I can't get it off my mind.   Not only are we reminded of Back and what he had to say about Sony, but in past threads, like this one, there was great suspicion about  Sony at best. And recently, many of us have re-circulated Michael's extremely straight-forward remarks in what's dubbed as the "Killer Thriller" speech representative of many public statements Michael has made not only about Mottola but Sony.  But now we're suppose to believe that Sony's involvement is upstanding and supportive?  How could this ever be the case?

In looking at past threads again, this one stands out.  A  question I have is if Michael knew Branca would sell him out again, wouldn't this be true of John McClain too?  How can McClain be the nice guy but Branca the opposite or are we to believe that McClain is working on the "inside" as a mole?  :roll:  I must admit that I'm most perplexed about this.

So the question becomes: are true fans to reject this new album or does it no longer matter?
Michael is safe in his homes in Bahrain, South Africa, Ireland and the U.S.? His children are happy, safe, and at peace?  I think so.
And maybe Sony is behind the scenes creating some forums and certain blogs and using their paid minions to  collect fans, (in order to make money off the album),  divert attention, and cause confusion.  
I'm noticing the diversions and I get it. I get it.

All the while, Michael is still in control because he is alive but let's not believe that Sony has made good.  A leopard doesn't change his spots.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions