No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Thank you for sharing this. Wasn't it last week where Rebe said Michael had a drug problem? And now she says she can't say too much but it will be interesting when it comes out. I wonder, did someone on the legal team tell her to be quiet?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Thanks for sharing! She knows more and it will be interesting. She is very confident on that.It gives me a rather good feeling. Latoya too,as well as Jermaine, is saying they know and it will come out,they can not say much. THAT is so interesting.

The trial has not even really started yet, but they all know allready, how is that possible!?

I guess we are really getting closer,guys! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

and I am falling apart at the seams.  I just don't know what or how to feel.  I am scared. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mjkate

I know...me too. We have all been so deep into this for so long....to me it seems like June 25th was just like yesterday in a way because all I have done since then is obsess about this. We have invested so much emotion over a long period of time and it really bothers me when I hear things like....we're going to have to brace ourselves...it's more sad than we know or we're better off not knowing....but we just have to keep praying that everything is alright and Michael is happily with his children somewhere....there are just as many clues that point us in a happy direction. Stay strong  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjkate"
I know...me too. We have all been so deep into this for so long....to me it seems like June 25th was just like yesterday in a way because all I have done since then is obsess about this. We have invested so much emotion over a long period of time and it really bothers me when I hear things like....we're going to have to brace ourselves...it's more sad than we know or we're better off not knowing....but we just have to keep praying that everything is alright and Michael is happily with his children somewhere....there are just as many clues that point us in a happy direction. Stay strong  :)

Wow your feeling nearly mirror mine exactly. How strange is that??? Theres so many of us out there that all feel the same. I will NEVER EVER EVER forget "soon and very soon we are going to see the king" being sang at his memorial when i actually believed that he was gone. I remember sobbing for 3 hours watching that service. It actually BROKE MY HEART.I will never be able to hear that song again without breaking because it hit me so hard because in my heart he was "gone." But after all this I went into a state of depression and was there for about 3 months. In the middle of august i was "Michaeling" on youtbue and started reading comments and seen where someone mentioned his death being a hoax and i was like  :shock:  :shock:  :o  :o  :shock:  :shock:  :o  You could have knocked me outta my chair. Well then i was affraid to mention it to anyone because i didnt want them thinking i was crazy!!!! I remember i broke it to my 23yr old daughter first and she has become a believer with me  :D Then i worked on my hubby and i think he is a believer or at least a "listener to me" and if it comes true he will be happy with me. My immediate family are kinda believers with me because i have conviced them to doubt his death. Theres a few who i dont discuss it with because i get the come back of "we know elvis, tupac and MJ are all over on some island living it up and thats that and they laugh at me but i dont care and i wont discuss it with them anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Rebbie Jackson in ticket booklet
April 24, 2010, 08:48:27 AM
Not all sure where to place this post so I leave it here in the Rebbie Jackson thread.. I came to think of it today as there was another redirect from TIAI 4/24/10: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to Biblegateway.

In the lovely booklet that followed the O2 concert tickets sister Rebbie gives references to the Bible. Not sure what to make of it - if any at all - but thought I'd share to those who did not see.
The booklet is full of pictures of MJ and messages from family and friends. Rebbie's message is the only one referring direct to Bible passages:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

“I love you so much and I’m looking forward to the time when
I’ll see you again on Earth (John 5:28-29). I know this is something you not
only cherished but talked about with others. Then the world will
be a paradise, a place free from corruption and poverty.
Then the world will be a place of true peace and serenity.
This is what we were all looking to, then I’ll see you again.
Sleep in peace, because as the bible says, you’re just asleep, and I look
forward to life without end at last. (Psalm 37:29)”

(John 5: Jesus is being persecuted by the Jews for doing stuff on the Sabbath. He explains to them how He as the Son of God and as a Son of Man has by his Father been giving the authority to judge….)
John 5:28-29 (New International Version):
 28"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29"and come out—those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned.

(Psalm 37: Concerning how the wicked and the evildoers will be cut off and fade in time. But those that are blessed, doing good and having faith and patience in the Lord shall be the ones to be given life. All in all the section is about saying no to evil and being true to God…)
Psalm 37:29 (English Standard Version):
29"The righteous shall inherit the land
   and dwell upon it forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

luchy

I watched the interview with Rebbie Jackson ...weird  

she said "have to be careful what I say"

Rebbie first says that michael was addicted to drugs, and is now worried about what is going to say in the interview? I'm confused  :?

Rebbie Jackson was always the quieter sister of her family jackson much exposure I don't know if she is still singing.

[youtube:2ooktnee]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8sgAM4d228[/youtube:2ooktnee]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

this1crazygirl

Rebbie is like so sweet! LOL and she resembles all the family LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^^She does!! The Jacksons have some very distinct mannerisms and features..I've never seen her in moving video, just pics, and she's sssoooo pretty!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions