Michael Jackson didn't fake his death!?
March 18, 2010, 07:18:58 AM
For me it doesn't make sense that Michael Jackson would have hoaxed his own death. How powerful was he in the last few years of his life really? When i look at the "This is it" video he seems much better than the years after the 2004 allegations. He actually seemed pretty well in shape in compare. But i personally think he was really broken and a lot of his power was based on the medication he took regulary. I don't think Michael Jackson was in the position to fake his own death and fool the whole world. The greedy people around him had a close eye on him and put a lot of effort into seeing him dead. In humble opinion, i think they were successfull.

The video of the WMA 2006 shows how low in energy he was just three years earlier:
[youtube:2lbuvucj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14i4Lmv1i4g&feature=related[/youtube:2lbuvucj]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Mystery Of The Moonwalker - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Michael Jackson didn't fake his death!?
March 18, 2010, 07:44:03 AM
I dont think he was low energy - It wasnt supposed to be a real performance - the part with we are the world gave me goosebumps - amazing energy from the crowd - WOW... surely he is the KING
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

March 18, 2010, 07:54:47 AM
he didn't look low in energy he was looking great  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

March 18, 2010, 08:04:29 AM
Quote from: "stevedelve"
For me it doesn't make sense that Michael Jackson would have hoaxed his own death. How powerful was he in the last few years of his life really? When i look at the "This is it" video he seems much better than the years after the 2004 allegations. He actually seemed pretty well in shape in compare. But i personally think he was really broken and a lot of his power was based on the medication he took regulary. I don't think Michael Jackson was in the position to fake his own death and fool the whole world. The greedy people around him had a close eye on him and put a lot of effort into seeing him dead. In humble opinion, i think they were successfull.

The video of the WMA 2006 shows how low in energy he was just three years earlier:
[youtube:22qb4ait]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14i4Lmv1i4g&feature=related[/youtube:22qb4ait]

Always remember that we only know what the media & others tell us. I personally don't think we can go by the TII due to editing & the unknown amount of rehearsal time.

I believe that given the right avenues anyone can attempt to hoax their death & surely people with less money have done so.

Also, do we really know how much medication MJ took on a regular basis or if he even took meds on a regular basis? I don't believe the autopsy revealed that information.

The truth is coming soon enough and then and only then will we know IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2010, 08:10:29 AM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"

The WMA was supposed to be his big comeback after allegation from 2003-05. He doesn't look like he had much energy there at all. Compare this with a video from 2002:
[youtube:1f6vyv4x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op-zIagOeTo[/youtube:1f6vyv4x]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Mystery Of The Moonwalker - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 18, 2010, 08:21:36 AM
Why are you here deciding to post now if you don't believe he is dead????  Have you been placed here as a 'plant' to spread the seed of 'murder theory'?  Seems alot of ppl have been hyping up this theory lately!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2010, 08:27:41 AM
Quote from: "ER911"
Always remember that we only know what the media & others tell us. I personally don't think we can go by the TII due to editing & the unknown amount of rehearsal time.

I believe that given the right avenues anyone can attempt to hoax their death & surely people with less money have done so.

Also, do we really know how much medication MJ took on a regular basis or if he even took meds on a regular basis? I don't believe the autopsy revealed that information.

If we can't trust anything that the media or anyone tells us, how do we know the truth? In the end, there is nothing we can realy trust, not even our own memory sometimes. The more time passes by, the nicer seems the holiday from last year. Reality is a tricky thing. Sometimes hard to define. That's a whole topic on its own. But with Michael Jackson's death, i think the more we know about him, about his life, about his feelings, about his fears, the better the picture that we are then able to draw of him. Sometimes to hear the truth about MJ might even hurt. He was just a human being like you and me, and i think his health was not good when he died (i mean if he died).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2010, 08:33:46 AM
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
Why are you here  to post now if you don't believe he is dead????  Have you been placed here as a 'plant' to spread the seed of 'murder theory'?  Seems alot of ppl have been hyping up this theory lately!

What do you mean? I thought this thread is for the Murder Theory. Sorry if i'm wrong here. Do you discuss the possibility of Michael Jackson being dead in this forum at all? I'm interested in the hoax as well, but i just don't think it's very likely. I'm not here to offend anyone. And i'm certainly not planted by anyone.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

March 18, 2010, 08:42:29 AM
Quote from: "ER911"

If we can't trust anything that the media or anyone tells us, how do we know the truth? In the end, there is nothing we can realy trust, not even our own memory sometimes. The more time passes by, the nicer seems the holiday from last year. Reality is a tricky thing. Sometimes hard to define. That's a whole topic on its own. But with Michael Jackson's death, i think the more we know about him, about his life, about his feelings, about his fears, the better the picture that we are then able to draw of him. Sometimes to hear the truth about MJ might even hurt. He was just a human being like you and me, and i think his health was not good when he died (i mean if he died).

I am a big believer in gut instinct. Now of course if one doesn't have that ability they'll follow blindly. I'ts the same gut instinct that tells alot of folks here that MJ was a genuine good man altho many if any, have ever met him.

It's the same gut instinct that leads the best investigators to the truth. They find the truth by producing facts that cannot be disputed.

Many times people are convicted & yet we find out they were innocent because not all of the evidence is always presented to them & yes in part because they aren't experts.

Still many are prosecuted successfully and without question are guilty of their crime.

Although this situation presents itself with many twists & turns, I believe that once the court proceeding begin, we will start to see the truth prevail & we will know it's the truth because liars cannot keep the truth straight because they are human.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2010, 08:47:16 AM
No your not wrong, it is to discuss the murder theory, my ? is why would you come to a hoax site when your convinced he was murdered?  All are welcome here, I meant no offense...it just seems there has been more ppl that originally thought 'hoax' and now have switched gears to 'murder'...it feels like it is being planted.
Lol, I'll just sit back & shut my mouth now   :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2010, 08:54:10 AM
No your not wrong, it is to discuss the murder theory, my ? is why would you come to a hoax site when your convinced he was murdered?  All are welcome here, I meant no offense...it just seems there has been more ppl that originally thought 'hoax' and now have switched gears to 'murder'...it feels like it is being planted.

I think that many(if not most) of us on here have had some doubts at one time or another as to whether Michael faked his death or was murdered.

If we knew 100% there would be no need for a "Hoax Investigators" site at all.   ;)

Plus, as good investigators, it helps to remain open minded enough to search out ALL possible clues.
Not just the ones that lead to what we want(ie - him faking his death and being alive and well).
Even ones that may lead to him having been murdered.

I think that the big problem is that either one is equally possible.
And the clues could lead to a murder cover up or a death hoax cover up....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

March 18, 2010, 09:10:32 AM

Are you serius ? :?  He looks GREAT here ! But he's shy and humble as allways when accepting an award.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

March 18, 2010, 12:33:14 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"

I think that many(if not most) of us on here have had some doubts at one time or another as to whether Michael faked his death or was murdered.

If we knew 100% there would be no need for a "Hoax Investigators" site at all.   ;)

Plus, as good investigators, it helps to remain open minded enough to search out ALL possible clues.
Not just the ones that lead to what we want(ie - him faking his death and being alive and well).
Even ones that may lead to him having been murdered.

I think that the big problem is that either one is equally possible.
And the clues could lead to a murder cover up or a death hoax cover up....

Very well said, and I totally agree with you! I was more convinced of the hoax in the beginning. But I have more doubts now. Doesn't make me a plant. It makes me a logical, rational and pragmatic human being who doesn't believe things just because they support what I want to believe. I still tend to believe more in the hoax, but I do have my doubts. So I question everything. And I only seek the TRUTH, not just clues that support a hoax. If more people did that, we'd probably get a lot more done around here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

this1crazygirl

March 18, 2010, 03:54:08 PM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"

The WMA was supposed to be his big comeback after allegation from 2003-05. He doesn't look like he had much energy there at all. Compare this with a video from 2002:
[youtube:2jaov5w8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op-zIagOeTo[/youtube:2jaov5w8]

that video was great  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 18, 2010, 04:40:54 PM
japan mike in 2007 was rocking - no low energy there

[youtube:1hg42bs6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxPbdSTUJ8o[/youtube:1hg42bs6]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late