I received this in my YouTube inbox from an MJ fan and I thought I should share it here.  It's from a journalist who was at the 2005 trial and denounces the media, the evil lawyers, corrupt judges who accept bribes in L.A., and believes Michael was murdered.  He wants justice for Michael.  I personally believe more in the possibility that Michael is alive, but this is worth a read because it contains interesting information not limited to the upcoming Murray trial.  

Hello everyone, I just received this message from William J. W A G E N E R,
asked me to run it, please read, thanks!!!.... God bless you all

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am a JACKSON 5 fan from 40 years ago, but not really a Michael Jackson fan,

but... I concentrate on doing ALTERNATIVE Media because, the MSMedia has failed us

because they are OWNED by the New World Order elitist creeps,

that needed MJJ dead, to stop his and Princess Di

opposition to their "endless wars" for their personal Profit.

I personallly witnessed the 2005 TRIAL sitting within 8 feet of Mrs. Katherine JACKSON most days. No National reporter was there as often as I was. I only missed about 3 days of 105 days of trial that media or public was allowed in.

I, William Wagener, can say with certainty, that the Prosecutors should be in PRISON for

1. presenting fake and false Evidence,
2. Creating Fake and false Evidence,
3. illicitly coaching the Arvizo Family to present Fake and FALSE Evidence

and - - - I saw Sneddon getting CAUGHT by Def. Atty. Tom Mesereau;

and

the National Main Stream Media, MSM, should also be in Prison for being accessory to the media lynching of Michael Jackson. I had seriously questioned National TV Media because
of the Nat. TV Media cover up of the truth about the 3rd skyscraper [ 7WTC ] which no plane
hit, which came straight down 6 hours after the twin towers 1 block from them, but ...

the MJJ 2005 which I was a eye witness in 3rd row to, left no doubt in my mind that MSM
is "owned and controlled" by the international Bank-gangsters of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and not real Media anymore.

Michael Jackson was murdered in the technical sense of "Premeditated, willful design to kill"
but Dr. Murray was just a tool of the real Murderers. I KNOW THIS to BE TRUE. But, proving
it, will be next to impossible, getting Video Tape of the real operatives in the MURDER of Michael JACKSON admitting their part, will almost surely NOT happen, because ALL the Los Angeles Judges have been proved out by Atty. Richard Fine, to have Taken OPEN bribes, and then... the crooked 400 judges
got the California Legislature in FEB. 2009 to pass bill SB X-211 to RETRO-Actively make legal
the 400 Judges taking OPEN BRIBES, so they would NOT have to pay the bribes back and NOT have to go to JAIL.

The Checks and Balances of the three branches of Government is GONE,
ladies and gentlemen.

To get a REAL Trial by a un-bribed , un-bribeable Judge, you will need to prove the Murray
Case Judge and ALL Los Angeles Judges are Corrupt. Only bringing attention to the Richard Fine case will do that. Richard FINE has sat in Los Angeles downtown jail for over 15 months
for "contempt" of proving to the California Appeals court that all Los Angeles Judges took the OPEN monthly BRIBES. The L.A. Times has been complicit in silence about this Crime by
crooked Judges. This is a GiGANTIC story, that is ignored.

I suggest two things to do.

1. Subscribe your friends to my CH, which is dedicated to TRUTH & Justice for all, equally.
2. After Each day of the MURRAY Case at the Court House march down to the L.A. Jail,
with signs and songs, PROTESTING the incarceration of atty. Richard FINE. and stand there for 2 hours demanding release of Richard FINE by the Sheriff, who should release him
in keeping with the Sheriff OATH of OFFICE.

If you can't be there for the trial, at least ask those who you know are going to SUBSCRIBE and watch as many Video as they can, especially the new ones. As my View count increases
so will the likelihood that the "SYSTEM" will recognize the INJUSTICE they are doing.

If MJJ had known about Richard Fine, he would have done something about it. Question is
do the Jackson fans see the connection, ... now, and are they willing to do "something" to free
Richard Fine. "FREE FINE" video should have 100,000 views if there are that many MJJ fans
still around who give a care about Justice.

Watching all the Jackson videos on your channel pages [ truely an enriching experience to me ] ... it is clear to me, William Wagener, host of "ON SECOND THOUGHT" TV show, that
Michael Jackson did care about Justice, especially for starving children and children deprived of a healthy childhood.

If Richard FINE can NOT be even NOTICED by suffering JACKSON fans, and Freed from
the stir and Protest the Jackson Family and Fans could create... then there is NO possibility of
ever getting Justice for Michael J. JACKSON, in this world.

- - - Until the GOD of Heavens makes his final Judgement.

Barbara, You can make a difference, just as I have by standing up for TRUTH while surrounded by lying , conniving big dollar value National TV personalities. I stood alone
in the Media pool one day, asking why and if Tom Sneddon should not be indicted for the
false fingerprint evidence he was caught presenting. I was treated like a unwanted step child
with leprosy from that day until now by the Media Mogols, who were convinced and trying to
convince every TV watch... Michael is "going to prison". They hated me with cold calculated
passion, especially Diane Dimon the [in my opinion was] demented and delusional who turned her head so hard and blathered at me, she in effect spit on me, without even realizing it, for suggesting Sneddon had created false evidence and been caught.

My Father once told me, that a Majority is sometime 1 single person with the courage to stand and speak truth, against injustice. I stood alone asking that question that day in 2005,
but now... we could all stand and demand Sneddon be Prosecuted under the law, and

get justice for Michael, by getting attention, and justice for Atty. Richard Fine. ONLY we can
do it.

Thanks for listening to an old man starved to see justice for Michael Jackson, Richard Fine
and many other victims of a corrupted to the core - - system.

God willing I will be there June 14th, and be digging behind the scene. I hope to see a mass
of determined JACKSON fans march each day after the MURRAY trial from the Courthouse to
the Jailhouse demanding release of Richard FINE. I know Michael would be proud of those who do.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions