Paging Michael Jackson
March 17, 2010, 02:07:30 AM
Dear Michael,

Okay, sir, look. Things are getting a little heavy. I am definitely not complaining about the amount of clues we're getting. March seems to be the busiest month. However, you have got to understand that these clues are flying us everywhere. The Sony deal, Jermaine's loose mouth, the Jackson 5 tweets (to name a few) are throwing us in different directions.

Please understand, we are trying. We're trying to understand your purpose for it. We've got our eyes and ears open and are taking in everything that's being given to us- all around the world. We are here.

I'm not asking for you to return right now. I know you got your plans and your business to do. I respect it, I truly do. I'm not going anywhere and I am not giving you a time line to return. I know this is your game, we'll play it according to your rules. But, PLEASE help us understand these clues (specifically the Sony deal). Please Michael. We've got people who think it's a bad thing while others think it's a joke. Personally, I don't know what the hell is going on.

I'm not looking for answers (you'll give them when you're ready), I'm looking for direction.

We love and miss you very, very much. I'm sure you know that. I hope you don't feel lonely. You've got women on this forum from 13 to 60 all wanting your fine bod. And this is true, die hard love Michael. It's not fake, it's as pure as you can get (okay, minus our obsession with the gold pants-i'm guilty too :oops: ).

We want to help you with this, so please help us.

Love you always and forever, boy.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Re: Paging Michael Jackson
March 17, 2010, 06:08:27 AM
Yes! These are exactly my thoughts!
Please, Mr. Jackson, do something, release a song, a poem a comic, whatever, that would help us understand...
Or maybe tell your brother to do a nice slip up for us... please....  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

MJLover1990

March 17, 2010, 06:42:14 AM
I absolutely agree! It's so hard sometimes, we all know you are alive otherwise we wouldn't be here. But it's so hard sometimes we want to see you, or hear you or get some kind of sign from you. We miss you so much and we love you so much!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 17, 2010, 08:46:53 AM
:lol:  :lol:
Soon an answer to this in TMZ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

March 17, 2010, 08:49:22 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
:lol:  :lol:
Soon an answer to this in TMZ?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
TMZ your #1 source for all the garbage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

March 17, 2010, 10:30:03 AM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
Dear Michael,

Okay, sir, look. Things are getting a little heavy. I am definitely not complaining about the amount of clues we're getting. March seems to be the busiest month. However, you have got to understand that these clues are flying us everywhere. The Sony deal, Jermaine's loose mouth, the Jackson 5 tweets (to name a few) are throwing us in different directions.

Please understand, we are trying. We're trying to understand your purpose for it. We've got our eyes and ears open and are taking in everything that's being given to us- all around the world. We are here.

I'm not asking for you to return right now. I know you got your plans and your business to do. I respect it, I truly do. I'm not going anywhere and I am not giving you a time line to return. I know this is your game, we'll play it according to your rules. But, PLEASE help us understand these clues (specifically the Sony deal). Please Michael. We've got people who think it's a bad thing while others think it's a joke. Personally, I don't know what the hell is going on.

I'm not looking for answers (you'll give them when you're ready), I'm looking for direction.

We love and miss you very, very much. I'm sure you know that. I hope you don't feel lonely. You've got women on this forum from 13 to 60 all wanting your fine bod. And this is true, die hard love Michael. It's not fake, it's as pure as you can get (okay, minus our obsession with the gold pants-i'm guilty too :oops: ).

We want to help you with this, so please help us.

Love you always and forever, boy.

You know exactly how we all feel, thank you for this mjfansince4.  :)  I do hope some of the real nice and loving thoughts over here are reaching Michael in some way. Would love it if he is reading this forum himself!
About the pure love: THIS IS TRUE Michael, I know for sure that the women over here will NEVER EVER take advantage of you, but will simply just love you, no strings attached. Ooo I wish there was a way to tell you this personally!!!!
Maybe I could wish for a lucky star!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel