dmovie27

Well, well...the penguins again!
March 16, 2010, 01:01:48 AM
Caught this little diddy of an article the other day about a very "rare" black penguin that was photgraphed recently. Read the article and tell me who does THIS remind you of. Could it be another sly clue?

All-black penguin discovered
By Stephen Messenger, TreeHugger
Posted Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:06pm PST

King Penguins are notorious for their prim, tuxedoed appearance -- but a recently discovered all-black penguin seems unafraid to defy convention. In what has been described as a "one in a zillion kind of mutation," biologists say that the animal has lost control of its pigmentation, an occurrence that is extremely rare. Other than the penguin's monochromatic outfit, the animal appears to be perfectly healthy -- and then some. "Look at the size of those legs," said one scientist, "It's an absolute monster."

The under-dressed penguin was photographed by Andrew Evans of National Geographic on the island of South Georgia near Antarctica. As the picture circulated, some biologists were taken aback -- including Dr. Allan Baker of the University of Toronto. His first response was disbelief:

Wow. That looks so bizarre I can't even believe it. Wow.
While multicolored birds will often show some variation, Dr. Baker explains that what makes this all-black King Penguin so rare is that the bird's melanin deposits have occurred where they are typically not present -- enough so that no light feathers even checker the bird's normally white chest.

Andrew Evans:

Melanism is merely the dark pigmentation of skin, fur -- or in this case, feathers. The unique trait derives from increased melanin in the body. Genes may play a role, but so might other factors. While melanism is common in many different animal species (e.g., Washington D.C. is famous for its melanistic squirrels), the trait is extremely rare in penguins. All-black penguins are so rare there is practically no research on the subject -- biologists guess that perhaps one in every quarter million of penguins shows evidence of at least partial melanism, whereas the penguin we saw appears to be almost entirely (if not entirely) melanistic.
Whether or not the all-black look catches on in the penguin fashion world, it's nice to see someone dressing-down for once.

I guess the new question soon will be: If Michael is coming back, just how will he LOOK when he comes back. When you think about it, it would be a bit anti-climatic if he came back looking exactly like he did before he left. Michael never half steps and I'm sure this goes for his look also. Can't come back the same way he left. It almost HAS to be different.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Well, well...the penguins again!
March 16, 2010, 01:50:09 AM
Penguins?

Fuck off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
March 16, 2010, 01:59:37 AM
Quote from: "MJ_92_Believe"
Penguins?

Fuck off.

WAAAAAAAAAAA?

Seriously?

Did someone steal your toy out of the cereal box?

I love me some penguin!!

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 16, 2010, 02:03:33 AM
Shamone......

Whats that got to do with the hoax?

Dont drift off man..... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 03:48:33 AM
LOL I think dmovie27 means this could be a connection to penguin suit or penguine dance in this is it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

March 16, 2010, 12:59:35 PM
All I can say is...WOW! You FOOLS really DON'T know what time it is. The stupidity here never ceases to amaze me.

All of you...D.A.N.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

March 16, 2010, 01:02:06 PM
Idiots didn't even see that the guy who reported this last name is "Messenger".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

March 16, 2010, 01:33:16 PM
dmovie27 and MJ_92_Believe, change your attitude of refrain from posting please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 01:37:08 PM
Uh..ok?   :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

March 16, 2010, 01:47:51 PM
People please don't get rude...
I sometimes read more ridiculous things than this, and I don't react that childish then...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

dmovie27

March 16, 2010, 04:17:18 PM
I hear you Mo, I just hope you can understand that I'm really really tired of people abusing each other. The hyprocrisy is suffocating! I don't get how you "people" claim to be Michael Jackson supporters and act the way you do. You don't even give the information a chance. You're so caught up in the hype and obsession and THAT is what has NOTHING to do with this hoax. It's really getting depressing and more importantly...OLD.

I'm done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 16, 2010, 04:34:28 PM
Quote from: "dmovie27"
Caught this little diddy of an article the other day about a very "rare" black penguin that was photgraphed recently. Read the article and tell me who does THIS remind you of. Could it be another sly clue?

King Penguins are notorious for their prim, tuxedoed appearance -- but a recently discovered all-black penguin seems unafraid to defy convention. In what has been described as a "one in a zillion kind of mutation," biologists say that the animal has lost control of its pigmentation, an occurrence that is extremely rare. Other than the penguin's monochromatic outfit, the animal appears to be perfectly healthy -- and then some. "Look at the size of those legs," said one scientist, "It's an absolute monster."

The under-dressed penguin was photographed by Andrew Evans of National Geographic on the island of South Georgia near Antarctica. As the picture circulated, some biologists were taken aback -- including Dr. Allan Baker of the University of Toronto. His first response was disbelief:

While multicolored birds will often show some variation, Dr. Baker explains that what makes this all-black King Penguin so rare is that the bird's melanin deposits have occurred where they are typically not present -- enough so that no light feathers even checker the bird's normally white chest.

Andrew Evans:

Melanism is merely the dark pigmentation of skin, fur -- or in this case, feathers. The unique trait derives from increased melanin in the body. Genes may play a role, but so might other factors. While melanism is common in many different animal species (e.g., Washington D.C. is famous for its melanistic squirrels), the trait is extremely rare in penguins. All-black penguins are so rare there is practically no research on the subject -- biologists guess that perhaps one in every quarter million of penguins shows evidence of at least partial melanism, whereas the penguin we saw appears to be almost entirely (if not entirely) melanistic.
Whether or not the all-black look catches on in the penguin fashion world, it's nice to see someone dressing-down for once.

I guess the new question soon will be: If Michael is coming back, just how will he LOOK when he comes back. When you think about it, it would be a bit anti-climatic if he came back looking exactly like he did before he left. Michael never half steps and I'm sure this goes for his look also. Can't come back the same way he left. It almost HAS to be different.

Don't know if Michael will change his appearance if he comes back because people will not believe it's him.

This penguin is looking straight in the lens  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

March 16, 2010, 04:49:34 PM
How do u equate stupidity to Love . Because we love, we have to tolerate stupidity . Not Mj's message at all . Go listen some more of his music .Knowledge is power ,not stupidity .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 07:59:05 PM
Thanks for the post, dmovie27!  I enjoyed reading the article, and find the penguin to be very cute.  :D And honestly, I don't find this any crazier than other ideas discussed on this forum, such as the whole numerology thing (which I don't believe in).  So maybe we should all keep in mind that "crazy" is in the eye of the beholder.  ;)

I don't really believe this has anything to do with MJ, despite the "Messenger" and "TreeHugger" thing... I'm someone who believes in coincidences, and I think the whole world is a web of connections.  I see a metaphorical/symbolic link between this penguin and MJ, but nothing more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 08:24:57 PM
Here's my analysis on it and it kinda
sounds like Mike's life to me!!
From childhood to 'death"
Becuz of all the drama ppl didn't see this.
Not saying it has anything to do with hoax.
I'm just saying... it discribes Mike!! :D  ;) LOVE

Quote from: "dmovie27"

The under-dressed penguin was photographed by Andrew Evans of National Geographic on the island of South Georgia near Antarctica. As the picture circulated, some biologists were taken aback -- including Dr. Allan Baker of the University of Toronto.

Andrew Evans:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions