mjkateTopic starter

MJ had bedsores
March 15, 2010, 09:11:14 PM
Please see this video with Aphrodite Jones. She says that the autopsy said michael had bedsores from being in bed for so long recovering from the 2005 trial. Does anybody know anything about that. Was there a previous thread. I did hear that news at the beginning from Arnold Klein actually and didn't hear it again until now. The bedsore story was one of the reasons I first started to believe the hoax. I thought that the autopsy must have been done on an ill and bedridden patient. CAn anyone shed light on bedsores -can someone who isn't bedridden suffer from them?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkateTopic starter

Re: MJ had bedsores
March 15, 2010, 09:11:59 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry i forgot to post the link to the Jones video - see above
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

March 15, 2010, 09:18:52 PM
Quote from: "mjkate"
Please see this video with Aphrodite Jones. She says that the autopsy said michael had bedsores from being in bed for so long recovering from the 2005 trial. Does anybody know anything about that. Was there a previous thread. I did hear that news at the beginning from Arnold Klein actually and didn't hear it again until now. The bedsore story was one of the reasons I first started to believe the hoax. I thought that the autopsy must have been done on an ill and bedridden patient. CAn anyone shed light on bedsores -can someone who isn't bedridden suffer from them?

No you cannot have bedsores if you're not bedridden.  I used to work at a nursing home and a resident would have to be in the same position for weeks with very little movement to develop bed sores.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkateTopic starter

March 15, 2010, 09:27:34 PM
Thank you so much for your reply! So then why did Arnie Klein mention them and why is Aphrodite saying that the autopsy said that. The MJ we saw performing couldn't have had bedsores!!?? So who had the bedsores.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 10:01:16 PM
I really like Aphrodite. You can tell that she speaks with conviction from the heart. It really saddens me what he had to go through. God bless people like Aphrodite who are willing to speak up and tell the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 15, 2010, 10:44:53 PM

HI.  What the other person said about taking weeks to get bed sores is not accurate.  There are variables.  Nutrition plays a part in the skins condition, age, hydration, habits, etc...It does not takes weeks of sitting or laying in the same position.  In my state it's required that patients be turned every two hours.  Think about it.  Every two hours.  They might take weeks to get septic, but the onset doesn't.  Depending on the condition of the patient to begin with, once the sores reach septic the situation is not pretty.  Then the goop and powder they recommend be put on these sores, in my opinion is ridiculous, as the air can get at the sore.  Proper air is required.  But that's another story.  I didn't see anything in the autopsy about bed sores.  But I might have missed it.  I DID see a mention near the beginning of the report about perimortem abrasions and they noted beads were on the bed.  Perimortem is near or at the time of death.  Maybe that's what she is talking about.  People of all ages can get what appears to be healed abrasions from sitting too much and/or not enough air in a given area can cause discoloration.  The latter is common in obese people.  And again, nutrition and exercise is important.  Such marks can go away.  Although I don't see it going away much in older folks.  Michael no doubt spent time in bed and a wheel chair.  He may have had some marks left over - healed, but marks there.  With his recent activity, that may have gone away in time, with proper nutrition and the application of certain oils.  I noticed when Aphrodite talked about bed sores too.  I think she was refering to the abrasions noted in the autopsy.  P.S.  People that sit at their desk or computer in a stationary postion for weeks on end might not get full blown sores, but can and do get bad looking marks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 10:52:37 PM
I have beLIEved for a long time that Aphrodite is on MJ's team.   She is playing a role.  Her preview clips are most interesting.  Her article on Dr. Murray is, too.  Especially when she says "isn't what we all want is to bring Michael back?"  "What would be the best possible outcome of the trial?"  

I believe Aphrodite has definitely been hired by Michael's PR team to play a role.  She loves MJ after realizing what a beautiful innocent soul he is.   I guess Michael can't come back until after her show airs regarding him on April 29th which kinda disappoints me because I really thought Michael would show up at court on April 5th as the key defense witness....anyway, can't get ahead of his genius!  But what she says about "the best possible outcome of the trial, and isn't what we really all want is to bring Michael back" is very, very interesting indeed.    :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tay3

March 15, 2010, 11:04:13 PM
I don't really agree with you simplyme. I'm a nurse and I know a patient can get a bedsore in a few days from lying in one position without being turned. Every 2 hours is correct. But I really find it hard to believe MJ would have bedsores. A person who is active and up and walking around wouldn't be COVERED with them! I also remember reading an article without a doubt, that Michael had bedsores. I can't remember where I read it. Does anyone else remember this article?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

March 15, 2010, 11:23:58 PM
Quote from: "simplyme"

HI.  What the other person said about taking weeks to get bed sores is not accurate.  There are variables.  Nutrition plays a part in the skins condition, age, hydration, habits, etc...It does not takes weeks of sitting or laying in the same position.  In my state it's required that patients be turned every two hours.  Think about it.  Every two hours.  They might take weeks to get septic, but the onset doesn't.  Depending on the condition of the patient to begin with, once the sores reach septic the situation is not pretty.  Then the goop and powder they recommend be put on these sores, in my opinion is ridiculous, as the air can get at the sore.  Proper air is required.  But that's another story.  I didn't see anything in the autopsy about bed sores.  But I might have missed it.  I DID see a mention near the beginning of the report about perimortem abrasions and they noted beads were on the bed.  Perimortem is near or at the time of death.  Maybe that's what she is talking about.  People of all ages can get what appears to be healed abrasions from sitting too much and/or not enough air in a given area can cause discoloration.  The latter is common in obese people.  And again, nutrition and exercise is important.  Such marks can go away.  Although I don't see it going away much in older folks.  Michael no doubt spent time in bed and a wheel chair.  He may have had some marks left over - healed, but marks there.  With his recent activity, that may have gone away in time, with proper nutrition and the application of certain oils.  I noticed when Aphrodite talked about bed sores too.  I think she was refering to the abrasions noted in the autopsy.  P.S.  People that sit at their desk or computer in a stationary postion for weeks on end might not get full blown sores, but can and do get bad looking marks.

When they say that they have to be turned every two hours, they're trying to be safe because the elderly have thinner skin and are  more sensitive to bruising.

Michael may have had "marks", but to develop "bedsores", in my experience does take a while.  And there was almost no one in the entire nursing home where I worked who could walk without assistance.  Most were in wheelchairs, some were bedridden and rarely did we have a "bedsore" problem because the nurses were constantly turning them.  Keeping this in mind, you have to remember that Michael was fully capable of walking... If we are to believe that was him in This Is It, he was capable of standing for long periods of time and capable dancing.  I'm sorry, but if elderly patients who couldn't walk who had nurses caring for them didn't develop bedsores, then there is no way that Michael Jackson, an able-bodied 50 year-old with staff to assist him, would have bedsores.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

March 15, 2010, 11:43:18 PM

i thought that when i saw the bed that one flattened side ... it reminded me of a bed ridden person living at home. bed ridden ppl usually cant move around on there own. they can't feel/do anything about that prickly feeling most get when they body is uncomfortable... :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkateTopic starter

March 16, 2010, 09:16:55 AM
I remember hearing a few people in the medical profession say that what they saw when they saw MJ's bedroom was a hospital like room. All the medical supplies and the oxygen tanks the personal doctor, the bedsores...it's either all an illusion or someone was bedridden or close to it in that house. The article where I first saw the bedsores mentioned was right after June 25th and it was mentioned by Arnie Klein. He said they were from all the time he had spent in bed following the trial. I thought that was strange at the time because the period following the trial was 2005 and 2006 so they should have been healed up by now and Arnie would have known it was a foolish thing to say. It was nothing to do with the autopsy either it was well before any of that came out so Arnie would not have been referring to the indents from the beads or whatever that was because he had seen the sore before the 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

March 16, 2010, 09:25:17 AM
I remember hearing a few people in the medical profession say that what they saw when they saw MJ's bedroom was a hospital like room. All the medical supplies and the oxygen tanks the personal doctor, the bedsores...it's either all an illusion or someone was bedridden or close to it in that house. The article where I first saw the bedsores mentioned was right after June 25th and it was mentioned by Arnie Klein. He said they were from all the time he had spent in bed following the trial. I thought that was strange at the time because the period following the trial was 2005 and 2006 so they should have been healed up by now and Arnie would have known it was a foolish thing to say. It was nothing to do with the autopsy either it was well before any of that came out so Arnie would not have been referring to the indents from the beads or whatever that was because he had seen the sore before the 25th.

all able bodied ppl toss n turn in bed as the natural reaction from the body automatically causes them to shift around. depressed people stay in bed alot because of a mental issue, not a physical issue. bedsores are due to a physical issue. if Jackson was depressed and stayed in bed alot, he still would not get bedsores. maybe skin issues due to poor sunlight or something, but not bedsores sorry
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

March 16, 2010, 09:38:44 AM

Maybe the bedridden person was someone other than Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

March 16, 2010, 09:44:52 AM
Quote from: "nynyro"

Maybe the bedridden person was someone other than Michael Jackson.
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 16, 2010, 09:51:13 AM
Quote from: "Tay3"
I don't really agree with you simplyme. I'm a nurse and I know a patient can get a bedsore in a few days from lying in one position without being turned. Every 2 hours is correct. But I really find it hard to believe MJ would have bedsores. A person who is active and up and walking around wouldn't be COVERED with them! I also remember reading an article without a doubt, that Michael had bedsores. I can't remember where I read it. Does anyone else remember this article?
If he was under the influence of substances like propofol during the night he would not have natural turning around but was laying motionless for several hours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions