Re: Bilderberg Club Meeting 2010
April 29, 2010, 05:25:32 PM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
I think you may be very right about the blood ritual or some sort of ritual sacrifice. I didn't thought of that myself yet. Thanks for poiting that out. So there you have a ritual sacrifice for the queen and trauma and shock.

Yes, trauma and shock. Something for the slaves too. That's what it was back then, and you wrote how they're rubbing the trauma in your faces pre-queensday:
". And it's Queen'sDay Friday and they are putting the trauma back in people's minds at what has happened last year at Queen'sDay. They are showing the trauma EVERYWHERE, which is sick but that is how it works with these sick people. And the ''attack on the Queen'' was made by the Bilderberg group to put trauma on a day like Queen'sDay. Many people are thinking something is going to happen again and they are scared and they shouldn't be."
 Fear. Fear. Fear.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 29, 2010, 05:30:38 PM
The VigilentCitizen made a report regarding Diana's sacrifice. If you are interested:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

somekindofsign

April 29, 2010, 05:41:34 PM
I saw the attack.
When you know about Bilderberg and see news like that, you see a realtion inmediatly. Then you don´t forget the news. That´s why they don´t want you to know about Bilderberg. That´s why many people don´s know anything about Bilderberg meetings.
I have to search a fragment of a controversial book about Queen Sofía by a journalist woman friend of her (till then). The book has tone of serious Yellow Press, and I think that the journalist doesn´t even know about Bilderberg. The queen spoke about it within many other things and it was published. Inmediatly a big controversy exploded about the opinion of the queen on homosexuality, nobody put attention on the Bilderberg issue. Her words were incredible!

I´ll try to find it and translate it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

April 29, 2010, 05:52:22 PM
Quote from: "NightOwl"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
I think you may be very right about the blood ritual or some sort of ritual sacrifice. I didn't thought of that myself yet. Thanks for poiting that out. So there you have a ritual sacrifice for the queen and trauma and shock.

Yes, trauma and shock. Something for the slaves too. That's what it was back then, and you wrote how they're rubbing the trauma in your faces pre-queensday:
". And it's Queen'sDay Friday and they are putting the trauma back in people's minds at what has happened last year at Queen'sDay. They are showing the trauma EVERYWHERE, which is sick but that is how it works with these sick people. And the ''attack on the Queen'' was made by the Bilderberg group to put trauma on a day like Queen'sDay. Many people are thinking something is going to happen again and they are scared and they shouldn't be."
 Fear. Fear. Fear.

Exactly!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 29, 2010, 06:05:13 PM
Sofia refers to the "Bilderberg forum"
November 1, 2008 • 4 comments

In the last book by Pilar Urbano, La Reina muy de cerca (The Queen close close up). Planeta publishing has released this Thursday 100,000 copies and is now distilling controversies and reactions of all kinds, but particularly the review had settled in its pages to the very club Bilderberg. It is the first time Doña Sofía to pronounce openly about many different issues such as abortion, assisted suicide, gay marriage, the possible arrival of Obama to the White House, the relationship between Letizia and Prince or the future of Monarchy, the politics of Fidel Castro or religious freedom. Sofía tells how their meetings are what he describes as "exciting", explains why they are secret and what kind of decisions are discussed there. "There is an executive organization", she explains, but "it is worth attending for the information that circulates there".

Prince Felipe has also been in any of the forums Bilderberg, though, as the Queen, "he already has lots of information" and often talk to people who "is the latest in their field". "No need to go to Bilderberg to learn", she says.

Pilar Urbano said that what is published in the book is what the Queen said. The journalist, said on "Night in 24 Hours' in TVE that " hat the Queen has said is what my book says", and also stressed that the Zarzuela gave the nod to the book's publication.

He tells how he met Bill Clinton at the first meeting in which they invited the American political, then governor of Arkansas. "We agreed in Baden-Baden in 1991, during the three-day forum Bilderberg". "We were also with Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, with Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller", she says.

Bilderberg Attendees are "well informed, well-connected, each with a formidable background in their field, in your area or country." "Experts in policy, finance, energy, defense, communications, scientific research ... You learn so much!", Confesses Doña Sofia.

According to the Queen of Spain serves the secrecy that Bilderberg attendees can "speak their minds freely without being spreaded" said the Queen, who also denies that there is conjure up conspiracies. "There is no queen or chancellor or president of government or chairman of a multinational ... There are no ranks," she says.

That´s right, although it´s not a "global organization executive", admits that "much cod is cut." (many things are forged) They do not take "political decisions, economic or defensive" but "it is worth attending for the information that circulates there, by the sight more accurate and complete certain conflicts that affect us or will affect us," says Sofia.

"I'm not the ears of the King, but of course, what I find interesting is the story," said the Queen. Moreover, given a report detailing how the information in writing of what had been discussed and how it is transmitted to the King.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 29, 2010, 08:28:43 PM
Why did you mention somekindofsign, had heard of that book, I will seek, if I find there, there are books that are not easy to get 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 30, 2010, 06:33:29 AM
If you can´t find it there, sure it´s on amazon or Fnac, Casa del Libro, Crisol... online.
I didn´t buy it but I checked those parragraphs in the shop... Amazing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 01, 2010, 12:59:34 PM
I've heard about this group before via Coast to Coast AM. I need to read more about them though.  :shock:  :shock:  :? Spooky...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

paula-c

May 01, 2010, 01:44:39 PM
somekindofsign :o ;

Translate an article by Joseph Paul Watson published in "Prison Planet.com" below:

Friday, April 9 2010

The Bilderberg Group meeting this year in Spain and will continue to promote their agenda for global economic governance with the agreement to extend the global financial recession a year, according to Jim Tucker, expert at Bilderberg, who has discovered that the Conference will take place from 3 to 6 June.

The 2010 Conference will take place in Sitges, about 20 kilometres from Barcelona.

Bilderberg met for the last time in Spain in 1989, when held its annual Conference in La Toja island.

Bilderberg will have a wide selection of hotels to stay secret meeting, that is the precise location of the Conference will be more difficult than ever to define. The area is known for having a large number of high stánding hotels and is a popular tourist centre.

The most likely candidate yet seems Hotel Dolce Sitges, a complex of luxury 5 star next to a prestigious golf club. The formation of the consensus that sets the agenda for world politics behind closed doors can be stressful, which the Bilderbergers like to interrupt his intrigues with the odd round of golf.

"Business facilities include 11 meeting rooms, 25 rest rooms, rooms together 2, a large amphitheater and accommodation for 60 people." All places are equipped with the latest audiovisual technologies and ideal for holding conferences, cocktails, weddings and other events for up to 550 people ", says the text for the promotion of the hotel, which suggests that it would be ideal for the Bilderbergers."
Dolce Sitges Hotel has no rooms are available on June 2 to June 6 indicates the resort will be blocked for the arrival of the Bilderberg elitist.

The complex appears to be conveniently isolated and far from the areas filled with tourists, which is perfect for the needs of the Bilderberg.

However, Bilderberg has been known for filter false information about where the group will be located so it cannot be confirmed the exact location until that Jim Tucker or Daniel Estulin indicate the exact location of their internal sources, proved to be generally accurate.

Collusion this year will focus on the extension of the financial recession world and the creation of more economic distress in order to provide the pretext for more regulation in the pursuit of global economic governance according to Jim Tucker.

"Bilderberg looks forward to the global recession at least one year, according to an international financial consultant personally responsible for many of them". This is because several reasons to Bilderberg still expects the creation of a "Treasury Department" of the United Nations. Bilderberg undertook the mission at its meeting last spring in Greece, but the effort was blocked by the nationalists in Europe and the United States. "Nationalists" opposed (a bad word in Bilderberg) to the transfer of sovereignty to the United Nations "writes Tucker."

Tucker drew attention to a recent speech by French President Nicolas Sarkozy in which called for a "new monetary world order." As we have emphasised, this rhetoric has been abundant year-round, with the British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and the President of the EU, Herman Van Rompuy repeatedly echoing similar ideas.

As revealed Bilderberg investigator Daniel Estulin during the last year of Bilderberg in Greece, the elitist were planning a false picture of the economic recovery so that investors bombearan his money in the stock market, which is exactly what has happened with Dow Jones, fired back to just short of the level of the 11,000.

Estulin correctly predicted the real estate crisis and the financial collapse of 2008 as a result of which their sources of Bilderberg you dijero, based on the planning of what was said in the 2006 meeting in Canada and the 2007 Conference in Turkey.

"The ultimate aim of Bilderberg has not changed", writes Tucker. "The United Nations to become a world Government,"nation-States"will merely become geographical references." The objective of the European Union is to become a single entity political, followed by the U.s. "and, finally, the Union of Asia and the Pacific.""The"Union of America"includes all of the Western hemisphere including Cuba and other islands". :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 01, 2010, 01:53:32 PM
Yes paula-c, this is what they´ve been saying... the source is suppossedly Jim Tucker, as always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions