LunaCielo

Re: Bilderberg Club Meeting 2010
April 27, 2010, 06:46:38 AM
This year the group Builderberg will meet  at Sitges (Spain), the 3 - 6 June 2010.
The Trilaterale Commission, will meet at  Four Seasons Resort in Dublin (Ireland) 6 -10 May 2010.
Bilderberg hopes to create a Department of the Treasury under the United Nations control.
At  meeting of last spring in Greece this mission was blocked by some states that have objected to cede sovereignty to the United Nations. Which states? It is not known.
The ultimate goal of the Bilderberg remains unchanged: a single world government with its internal lack of identity.
European Union, North American Union, Asia-Pacific Union.
The American Union wants to include the entire Western Hemisphere, including Cuba and other islands.
There will be a common currency like the Euro for European Union?
Perhaps  the " Amero". By removing the symbol for each Member State.
But .. there is a but.
The growing public awareness.
Until 1975, coverage was 100% worldwide.
Today, it is not secret  even though the major newspapers and television broadcasts in Europe and America maintained a complete blackout.
Why? Because their leaders have participated in these meetings secret and promised top secret.
The owner hypocritical Washington Post attended the group since 1954, and so also the leaders of European newspapers.
In Europe there is a growing resistance.
In the U.S. there is a growing resistance to the proposed North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), which would eliminate the border between the United States, Mexico and Canada.
NAFTA will expand under the plans of the Bilderberg and the Trilateral, to get to the 'American Union. " :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

paula-c

April 28, 2010, 02:53:53 PM
Recorded 80 million poor and about in the once thriving and opulent Europe
Brussels, March 13 - the once thriving and opulent Europe, with claims have already exited an economic crisis affecting all countries in the last two years and even removes some foundations, collects 80 million poor people. Inequalities between countries of the European Union (EU) worsened by the impact of the global crisis revealed a report of the Bureau of statistics, Eurostat

Analysts of various ideological currents and non-governmental organizations have agreed that Europe will never be the superpower that aspires to be if it does not change that picture.

While this situation is latent, translated into 80 million stories of difficulty and hopelessness, approximately 26 per cent of the total population can do very little that region on this 2010, proclaimed European year of combating poverty and social exclusion, based on extensive analysis prepared by the Cira Rodríguez Caesar press Latin journalist.

It seems that it will be a more propaganda project specific, driven by the European Commission (EC) and the Spanish Presidency of the European Union (EU) to solve a problem that affects one out of six members of that society.

The director general of the United Nations (FAO), Jacques Diouf, and Agriculture considered that poverty in Europe is the result of 15 years of neo-liberalism, which plunged millions in the abandonment and neglect.

In addition the increasing food insecurity and accelerated loss of jobs brought about by the global economic crisis which 73% of Europeans believed that poverty is now a widespread condition in their countries.

For scholars, levels of poverty in Europe are very different in developing nations and disparate but poverty to end with marked marginality and exemption from the economic, social and cultural life of the continent.

Within that sad picture are the nearly 17 million indigent European children registered with the Fund for children (UNICEF), located primarily in the South of the continent: Italy, Greece, Spain and the Balkans region.

Other statistics show that the worst hit by the ups and downs of the economic crisis Nations are Spain, Greece and Portugal, where 11 per cent of employed persons living below the poverty line.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

somekindofsign

April 28, 2010, 03:58:28 PM
20% from active population, unemployed, the numbers of this month in Spain! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

April 28, 2010, 04:15:00 PM
If I'm right about this Prince Bernard from The Netherlands (who was in Nazi Germany at the time when he became a prince and when he married Princess Juliana) He re-made the Bilderberg group. And now Queen Beatrix is one of the big names in Bilderberg. And Prince Bernard was her father. And it's Queen'sDay Friday and they are putting the trauma back in people's minds at what has happened last year at Queen'sDay. They are showing the trauma EVERYWHERE, which is sick but that is how it works with these sick people. And the ''attack on the Queen'' was made by the Bilderberg group to put trauma on a day like Queen'sDay. Many people are thinking something is going to happen again and they are scared and they shouldn't be. But sadly they don't see what they are doing. My basic thing that I want to say is that Queen Beatrix can't be trusted because she is one of the leaders in Bilderberg now. She didn't even looked when the attack was made and so many people died and were bleeding as if she knew what was going to happen which doesn't surprises me because who knows what they are talking about in the Bilderberg group but what we know is that whatever they are discussing there it's not in our favour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 28, 2010, 04:17:19 PM
Queen Sofia  neither!
Tell me MJLover1990, how many years ago was the Queen Beatriz attack?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

April 28, 2010, 04:19:20 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Queen Sofia  neither!

Exactly. She was ''attacked'' last year April 30th. The thing is the man who did that was Karst T. And someone who communicates with spirits and his family claimed he felt possesed by the devil and he had the devil in him. I think he was a Mind Control slave and they triggered him to do this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 28, 2010, 04:23:40 PM
Oh, I thought it was two years now...

There is a news from a free Spanish street newspaper where they speak in plain sight about the meeting two years ago... it seems from there as if they wanted to make it look like a normal thing. Anyway the article is full of lies.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

April 28, 2010, 04:27:21 PM
Oh, I thought it was two years now...

There is a news from a free Spanish street newspaper where they speak in plain sight about the meeting two years ago... it seems from there as if they wanted to make it look like a normal thing.

It's unbelievable how to speak in plain sight about all of this and no one notices or cares about it. That is something that strucks me. Thanks for sharing the link.

No, it really happened last year. The thing that sickens me is that they keep bringing trauma and fear up so people are scared again and all that you know. But that's all of their plan ofcourse. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 28, 2010, 04:32:44 PM
I´m wishing to see what Charlie Skelton's from the Guardian says this year.
Last year he was sent there to cover the news on a comic line, to laugh about conspiracy theories.
But he had a really bad experience told on this files:

He said he was making noise this year (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)...

I don´t know, that´s the Guardian.
I still think it´s odd this people are talking in plain sight, and more this one who suppossedly  became a believer... or a knowing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

April 28, 2010, 04:52:05 PM
Queen Sofia  neither!

2009 and believe me, that was not an attack on the queen. The queen was in a very big bus, the guy drove a backpack. He didn't even come near the bus at all, he just hit like 25 to 30 people and rammed an obelisk. Yes an obelisk....

This story doesn't add up at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

April 28, 2010, 05:06:48 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Queen Sofia  neither!

2009 and believe me, that was not an attack on the queen. The queen was in a very big bus, the guy drove a backpack. He didn't even come near the bus at all, he just hit like 25 to 30 people and rammed an obelisk. Yes an obelisk....

Exactly!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

April 28, 2010, 07:38:09 PM
The attacker, who identified only as "Karst T.", allegedly confessed to police that his objective was the Royal family, although not revealed their motives. But say that such "Karst T." committed the fact "... after losing his job and was evicted from his home", but this clarification, written almost out of the summary information, seem not to import much of explain the event

"But the Dutch have the certainty that the attack could have erupted a devastating car bomb next to the Royal family." A Black Ghost cleared all dreams [...] a national illusion has been broken. "The illusion of immunity [...] in the Queen's day", according to the newspaper "De Volkskrant".

But that "the popular Royal family" have any indication of what might happen in the future, I say that which identified only as "Karst T.", is not alone, is not a "solo" attacker this was published on the Web page Radio Nederland: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 28, 2010, 08:29:28 PM
Jose María Aznar probably won his first election doing so... false eta bomb
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2010, 05:04:07 PM
Queen Sofia  neither!

Obelisk. Interesting that you should say that. With "obelisk...."  are you hinting to obelisk symbolism? You see, when you wrote that, it reminded me of a YT video of David Icke lecturing about Lady Di's death. He suggests she was sacrificed - and the obelisk was mentioned too. And the driver was mind controlled.
I just now goggled their names and "obelisk" it and found Icke's book, page 136-137:
"...That city [Paris] also has a 3,200 year old Egyptian obelisk at a key point in its street plan, the Place de la Concorde. Princess Diana passed that obelisk in the Mercedes literally a minute before it crashed in the Pont de L’Alma tunnel in 1997" (The book: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Mjlover wrote: "She didn't even looked when the attack was made and so many people died and were bleeding as if she knew what was going to happen"

This is going to sound weird and I'm not saying I believe this, but could it be that crash in 2009 Queen Beatrix attack was maybe blood sacrifice for the queen? Part of a ritual? I have not studied symbolism nor rituals in that depth, but this is getting a bit too co-incidental... monarchy, obelisk, death, mysterious driver behavior..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

April 29, 2010, 05:09:18 PM
Quote from: "NightOwl"
Queen Sofia  neither!

Obelisk. Interesting that you should say that. With "obelisk...."  are you hinting to obelisk symbolism? You see, when you wrote that, it reminded me of a YT video of David Icke lecturing about Lady Di's death. He suggests she was sacrificed - and the obelisk was mentioned too. And the driver was mind controlled.
I just now goggled their names and "obelisk" it and found Icke's book, page 136-137:
"...That city [Paris] also has a 3,200 year old Egyptian obelisk at a key point in its street plan, the Place de la Concorde. Princess Diana passed that obelisk in the Mercedes literally a minute before it crashed in the Pont de L’Alma tunnel in 1997" (The book: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Mjlover wrote: "She didn't even looked when the attack was made and so many people died and were bleeding as if she knew what was going to happen"

This is going to sound weird and I'm not saying I believe this, but could it be that crash in 2009 Queen Beatrix attack was maybe blood sacrifice for the queen? Part of a ritual? I have not studied symbolism nor rituals in that depth, but this is getting a bit too co-incidental... monarchy, obelisk, death, mysterious driver behavior..

I think you may be very right about the blood ritual or some sort of ritual sacrifice. I didn't thought of that myself yet. Thanks for poiting that out. So there you have a ritual sacrifice for the queen and trauma and shock.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions