ARE YOU READY, watch each video at the time stated to the right of the link, start at the time i describe and listen to what she says.

in 2 of the videos she claims she spoke to security and heard michael in the backround, but on the larry king video she claims she spoke to michael herself. its clear as day and to top it all off, in the first 2 she goes out of her way to mention that she spoke to security while michael was in the backround, but on larry she just spoke to michael herself.  SHES CONTRADICTS HERSELF AND IS BUSTED,  and i cought her in more lies on video. BUSTED. this has only just begun, i got many YOUR BUSTED videos coming.

[youtube:11mj0nfu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7t1OeWQmNU[/youtube:11mj0nfu]    3:45

[youtube:11mj0nfu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnV2mrAM6l8&feature=related[/youtube:11mj0nfu]   4:40

[youtube:11mj0nfu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFKiY10P1wI[/youtube:11mj0nfu]      4:20
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

HA!!!!!!

Kolo...you RAWWWK!!!!!!

yep, she is busted alright!!! woot! woot!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

Hmm, I'm not sure yet. I reviewed all three interviews & this is my conclusion so far.

I think that it is possible that she omitted that she spoke to security because she did not want to reveal their names as was asked in the video where she did say she spoke to security.

I don't recall which sequence the interviews were done, so that may or may not play a part in her omitting as to whom she spoke to.

The part I am currently confused about is where she spoke of the PDR. I think in 2 of the three interviews that I listened to, she stated that she first phone a friend whom is a doctor, in order to gain information about the drug & then she went to her office to get the PDR & took it to MJ to read the information to him.

However in another interview she omitted that she first spoke to a doctor & stated that she went to her office to get the PDR & then proceeded to take it to MJ.

I'm not sure how relevant that is or if it was omitted on purposed to avoid providing that doctors' name at the time.

Still, I find her to be very credible. I didn't find her hesitating whatsoever in her answers.

I also think that when she referenced that she was speaking to MJ via the phone conversation with the security, that she was instead relaying what MJ was stating to security as it seemed she could hear what MJ was saying to security.

Clear as mud?:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ER911"
Hmm, I'm not sure yet. I reviewed all three interviews & this is my conclusion so far.

I think that it is possible that she omitted that she spoke to security because she did not want to reveal their names as was asked in the video where she did say she spoke to security.

I don't recall which sequence the interviews were done, so that may or may not play a part in her omitting as to whom she spoke to.

The part I am currently confused about is where she spoke of the PDR. I think in 2 of the three interviews that I listened to, she stated that she first phone a friend whom is a doctor, in order to gain information about the drug & then she went to her office to get the PDR & took it to MJ to read the information to him.

However in another interview she omitted that she first spoke to a doctor & stated that she went to her office to get the PDR & then proceeded to take it to MJ.

I'm not sure how relevant that is or if it was omitted on purposed to avoid providing that doctors' name at the time.

Still, I find her to be very credible. I didn't find her hesitating whatsoever in her answers.

I also think that when she referenced that she was speaking to MJ via the phone conversation with the security, that she was instead relaying what MJ was stating to security as it seemed she could hear what MJ was saying to security.

yes she makes a few mistakes like the one you mentioned.
she sounds credible but to me she was pushed out first to get the name propofol out there, if you watch all her videos shes so consistent yet she makes 3 key mistakes and i mentioned one and you mentioned the other, the reason they are important is because she goes out of her way to explain certain things but on other videos she totally  changes the story
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

Quote from: "badkolo"
Quote from: "ER911"

yes she makes a few mistakes like the one you mentioned.
she sounds credible but to me she was pushed out first to get the name propofol out there, if you watch all her videos shes so consistent yet she makes 3 key mistakes and i mentioned one and you mentioned the other, the reason they are important is because she goes out of her way to explain certain things but on other videos she totally  changes the story

I have always found Lee very suspicious. There's definitely something off with her. But she wasn't the first to mention Propofol. Murray was. He mentioned it in the affidavit before Lee ever went public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

If this is indeed a hoax, Murray confessing to the police that he gave him Proprofyl.  What does Murray know that we do not know ?  It is just like saying I shot him with a gun in his shoulder and what he
dies from it !!  Yeah with the gun he bled out and with the Proprofyl you did not monitor him.
But really Murray has something up his sleeve to be able to openly admit it, and not be arrested and his lawyers state that there is no way that Murray should be charged or even gp to trial as this whole legal
situation is ridiculous !  So what do they know that we do not ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
If this is indeed a hoax, Murray confessing to the police that he gave him Proprofyl.  What does Murray know that we do not know ?  It is just like saying I shot him with a gun in his shoulder and what he
dies from it !!  Yeah with the gun he bled out and with the Proprofyl you did not monitor him.
But really Murray has something up his sleeve to be able to openly admit it, and not be arrested and his lawyers state that there is no way that Murray should be charged or even gp to trial as this whole legal
situation is ridiculous ! So what do they know that we do not ?

Very good question for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

I found it strange how she just came out the blue talking about MJ.  Actually I was like if this is true then why didn't this chic try to get him some help.  She gone wait until after his passing to come forth. It seem suspect to me that she came forth like that.  Also she claimed he asked her for propofol.  Why would he ask her when she's not even a doctor?  Makes no sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I found it strange how she just came out the blue talking about MJ.  Actually I was like if this is true then why didn't this chic try to get him some help.  She gone wait until after his passing to come forth. It seem suspect to me that she came forth like that.  Also she claimed he asked her for propofol.  Why would he ask her when she's not even a doctor?  Makes no sense.
That's what I was thinking. She just came out of nowhere. To me it makes no sense that Michael would ask her for proprofyl in the first place. She's a nutritionist so obviously she doesn't deal with proprofyl.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "AvaMarie"
Quote from: "msteetee34"
That's what I was thinking. She just came out of nowhere. To me it makes no sense that Michael would ask her for proprofyl in the first place. She's a nutritionist so obviously she doesn't deal with proprofyl.

Yeah exactly and how would she even get access to that kind of medicine?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She could not adminster the drug, but she did have access to a doctor who could adminster the drug. What's strange about the whole Cherilyn story is the fact that MJ called her instead of calling Dr. Murray who he was suppose to be paying $150,000 a month?  It's as if he wanted to touch base with her again for some reason. And then if we believe what she said, and I do believe her, she told whom ever she was talking to get MJ to a hospital as soon as possible because something bad could be wrong, yet MJ and his security ignored her. Why call her if he wasn't going to do what she advised? And if she had been in town, did he expect her to come over and do what?  The question is why did he call her in regards to the hoax and I think MJ knew she would do exaclty what she did, tell the world how he had a problem with sleeping. She even said she stayed a night with him to observe his sleeping patterns. So its obvious he trusted her and she is a key to this hoax and death by diprivan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Cherilyn isnt only a nurse...She has a PhD

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Edit ** She is a holistic doctor!  Why was MJ asking her for chemical medication when he knew she works with alternative medicine?  This is getting very interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Cherilyn Lee is a Nurse Practitioner, and as such she can prescribe medication. Nurse Practitioners can do a lot of the same things doctors can. Not all, but a lot. So that's why possibly (or at least supposedly) asked her about propofol--because she could get it if she really wanted to. It's not a controlled substance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok I know she could have find the medication if she wanted too...but if she practices with alternative medicine, why would MJ be asking her for propofol which isn't?  I suppose MJ knew she wouldn't get him the sedative.

Ok I think Im missing something here, did MJ call her on Father's Day to ask for advice about his symptoms?  Or did he call her to ask for the sedative?  Anyways, any of those two reasons he had called her,  isn't making sense to me, because Murray had been hired already by Father's Day, right?  Why call her?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Ok I know she could have find the medication if she wanted too...but if she practices with alternative medicine, why would MJ be asking her for propofol which isn't?  I suppose MJ knew she wouldn't get him the sedative.

Ok I think Im missing something here, did MJ call her on Father's Day to ask for advice about his symptoms?  Or did he call her to ask for the sedative?  Anyways, any of those two reasons he had called her,  isn't making sense to me, because Murray had been hired already by Father's Day, right?  Why call her?

Father's Day call was not about Propofol...that was a different conversation all together. And we don't know why he would call her instead of Murray...only MJ can answer that.

Even if she does use a holistic approach/alternative medicine, she is still able to prescribe medications. And I'm sure MJ knows this. Whether or not he really asked her for anything, that's the real question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions