Re: Michael seen in Valencia (Spain)???
March 16, 2010, 04:02:11 AM
Hallett saw Jackson three weeks before he died. “Michael was excited, he was enthused, fit. The day before he died we agreed, ‘Spain’s a bit depressed, so let’s go to Madrid after the O2’.

Source: TheTimesOnline
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/quote]

Excuse me guys...I dont want to be boring about this topic, because i know that many of you don't believe this story may be true.

Ok, i know it.  ;)

But i think we could take a look to the article posted by Dancing Machine. It could be important...What if Michael really is/was planning something in Spain???

I think it's a nice coincidence the article about going to Madrid after the O2, and the topic of that boy in the spanish forum.

It's only my reflexion...

Thank you all for posting.  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sorry for my english...L.O.V.E.

March 16, 2010, 04:21:33 AM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Probably imaginations but I would be the happiest person in the world if Michael was in Spain!!  Preferably Madrid or Palma de Mallorca  :D

Oh yes, same here, preferably MADRID !!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 04:47:53 AM
Heyyy of course Spain is beautiful and specially a city like Valencia, I live here and now MJ is here it is more beautiful LOL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 05:10:37 AM
Sounds fun but I don't think Mike would risk it all for a shopping trip. He could order B's CD online too :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

March 16, 2010, 07:46:43 AM
Hi again, ;)

I want to share this with you...Here you have an interesting response to this topic in another hoax forum. This could be the connection between Michael and Valencia (The Lladró Factory)...

----------------

"Las Fallas" is not about the bulls... We celebrate St.Joseph

"Las Fallas" are hundreds of monuments that is planted in middle of the street for 4 days. During this days there are offering of flowers to virgin of the homeless, fireworks and especially lots and lots of partying until dawn.
The last day, we set fire to the monuments, and so the "Fallas" reborn from its ashes to become a new monument the following year. And so we welcome the spring.

Michael Jackson was in Valencia during his Dangerous Tour. As fans we are, you will know that he loved the Lladro porcelain figurines. So when Michael was going to sign the contract for the concert tour, he said he would come to Spain, but with an "indispensable condition" to carry him to visit the Lladró factory in Valencia.

During his stay in the factory, I think he had a great time (by the way, Michael came with a little Ommer Batthi). They explained him how they did, they showed him a lot of figurines with which he was hooked. He loved a figurine of Martin Luther King. Then they showed him a Tinker Bell figurine, just loved her, even gave him a kiss. The Lladro gave him this figurine and many more.

LOOK AT THESE VIDEOS:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Then they sat down at a table and started talking about projects. Michael wanted to work with Lladró. They planned to open a store in the U.S., call Lladro and Jackson. Michael also charged them to a figurine for his Neverland ranch. He wanted to make himself surrounded by children on every continent.
Michael signed the guestbook at the factory, where he wrote "Let's heal the world together-This is my dream. Love Michael Jackson "
Of course Michael invited the Lladró family to his concert in Madrid, who of course attended.

Lladró still say Michael was always the best customer they had, because until the last moment, Michael called the factory to reserve the figures of the store.

With all of this I mean that Michael and Valencia have an artistic connection. Michael love the things that are done with the hands and imagination, just like the "Fallas". We celebrate St. Joseph, the "Fallas" rises from the ashes and also welcome the spring ... I don't know, but I would not need more signs, fits perfectly with the Hoax.

Thanks and greetings to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sorry for my english...L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

March 16, 2010, 07:55:28 AM
I find there are too many impersonators.. You have to admit that some really look like MJ.. Some you can see the difference. MJ is an extremely intelligent man, he will not  jeopardize his life by showing himself to everyone. Yes he will enjoy his life now, but with disguises. I do not believe that Michael will go anywhere and show himself. Unless If he does, he knows there are so many impersonators, and he can say he is one of them.. That can be an idea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson