Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!
January 09, 2010, 12:04:22 PM
Elsa, It has occurred to me once or twice, what if it was the real Dave Dave pretending to be MJ pretending to be DD. Certainly the voice is confusing. One minute it sounds exactly like MJ then another time I can't hear MJ at all. I suppose MJ in disguise is trying to not sound like himself. The real DD on his Myspace message sounded as I would have expected him to sound. Maybe some audio trickery was used here in the LKL interview and CNN footage? What would the point be for the real DD to go on LKL pretending to be MJ pretending to be himself(DD). A diversion from what? If MJ was really dead, the real DD would possibly go on LKL but as himself with no deliberate mistakes. Hope this makes some sense.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 12:11:05 PM
I do not read the blog-threads ever, because I don´t think that anybody of those saying that they are MJ or having contact to him is real. This is a big chaos, anybody claims to be anybody, nobody has a proof.
Sorry for all those who believe in that. I don´t.  

I do only believe in clues I can confirm with my own senses. And Dave convinces me every time I watch these videos - the Dave on Leeza, too. People have doubts about him because of the skin, which is much smoothier than the LKL-Dave. But I think there was put some makeup upon the mask by the makeup artists of the Leezas-Show, because Leeza appears somehow the same "smooth" to me.

Everytime I wonder about myself about beeing so unreasonable to believe in a HOAXX I watch Dave and it makes my day!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Datroot

January 09, 2010, 12:12:33 PM
If DD was well known before June 25th, I didn't know it - now he is crucial to the hoax, yet how many people knew who he was before June 25?  He was an MJJ Productions employee - I wonder what job he did for them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

mj[L]

January 09, 2010, 12:26:43 PM
Quote from: "Elsa"
Yes Dave Dave on LKL confirms the hoax to me and that BlackOrWhite is the fraud.

She says Dave Dave is not MJ but was a diversion to appear to be him or some such nonsense. Dave Dave pretending to be MJ pretending to be Dave Dave.    :roll:  
How likely is that?  Is he an actor?  Does he have years of experience being interviewed to make him so confident speaking to Larry King?  Why would the show even approach him to do an interview?      

Michael disguised as Dave Dave, wanting to hide and reveal at the same time - that's believable.  

And what was he trying to say in this interview?  I need to watch it again because it was probably important.

You just read my mind!  :o  :D
BlackOrWhite said that Dave Dave was a diversion, so does she mean that he was just pretending to be Michael pretending to be him?  :?  Also why would he need a diversion?

And, the real Dave Dave has blue eyes. In the interviews he has brown. WHY would he feel the need to change the colour of his eyes??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mj[L]

January 09, 2010, 12:30:33 PM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
I do not read the blog-threads ever, because I don´t think that anybody of those saying that they are MJ or having contact to him is real. This is a big chaos, anybody claims to be anybody, nobody has a proof.
Sorry for all those who believe in that. I don´t.  

I do only believe in clues I can confirm with my own senses. And Dave convinces me every time I watch these videos - the Dave on Leeza, too. People have doubts about him because of the skin, which is much smoothier than the LKL-Dave. But I think there was put some makeup upon the mask by the makeup artists of the Leezas-Show, because Leeza appears somehow the same "smooth" to me.

Everytime I wonder about myself about beeing so unreasonable to believe in a HOAXX I watch Dave and it makes my day!! :D

That last part you said I can totally identify with. When I have my doubts I just watch that interview with Leeza and I snap back into believing the hoax  :D  That interview SCREAMS MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 12:34:39 PM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Elsa, It has occurred to me once or twice, what if it was the real Dave Dave pretending to be MJ pretending to be DD. Certainly the voice is confusing. One minute it sounds exactly like MJ then another time I can't hear MJ at all. I suppose MJ in disguise is trying to not sound like himself. The real DD on his Myspace message sounded as I would have expected him to sound. Maybe some audio trickery was used here in the LKL interview and CNN footage? What would the point be for the real DD to go on LKL pretending to be MJ pretending to be himself(DD). A diversion from what? If MJ was really dead, the real DD would possibly go on LKL but as himself with no deliberate mistakes. Hope this makes some sense.

I did recognize the similarities between Myspace Daves and LKL Daves voice, too. The voice has a similiar timbre. But they are accentuating and pausing in a different way, I think.
IMO no audio trickery was to be used, because MJ would have done this without.

And I think that we would have had a totally different "performance" if the real Dave was on LKL. You can see if somebody is acting, and LKL-Dave is obviously acting. I think he would have told us something different, more about his fate, how he did get along with his injuries or how people reacted. But LKL-Dave is only referring to Michael and giving us unlikely facts (McCartney, PolePosition). LKL-Dave is totally MJ-centered, as you know what I mean??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

January 09, 2010, 12:44:54 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
If DD was well known before June 25th, I didn't know it - now he is crucial to the hoax, yet how many people knew who he was before June 25?  He was an MJJ Productions employee - I wonder what job he did for them.

People from the english-speaking countries know him, because Dave Rothenburg occured on a Hospital Serial on TV. This was also about 1997. And they made a film about his childhood.

But I wonder why I never heard about him in relation to Michael Jackson ?? I am reading a lot of stuff about him since his "death" and Dave Dave is not mentioned, neither in Moonwalk (1989) nor in any other biography I came across.
If Dave Dave was such a big friend of MJ, wouldn´t Michael have told us his story in "Moonwalk"? I mean he wrote about a lot of marginal stuff there, but he missed somebody he was a "father figure" for?

Does this make sense??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Datroot

January 09, 2010, 12:50:34 PM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
Quote from: "Datroot"

People from the english-speaking countries know him, because Dave Rothenburg occured on a Hospital Serial on TV. This was also about 1997. And they made a film about his childhood.

But I wonder why I never heard about him in relation to Michael Jackson ?? I am reading a lot of stuff about him since his "death" and Dave Dave is not mentioned, neither in Moonwalk (1989) nor in any other biography I came across.
If Dave Dave was such a big friend of MJ, wouldn´t Michael have told us his story in "Moonwalk"? I mean he wrote about a lot of marginal stuff there, but he missed somebody he was a "father figure" for?

Does this make sense??

Yes, thank you for that - this is what I am getting at.  I never heard MJ mention  DD at all and now, since 25 June, he seems to be looming large in this hoax.  As I mentioned before, he did work for MJJ Productions and I am wondering what job he worked at.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

January 09, 2010, 01:24:48 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here you can see an article about DAve and a picture from this time.

Maybe we should talk about this article a bit more?

What if this is MJ too? I know, the similarity is not that obvious  :lol:
But you can´t see his hands!! His belly? -- Okay, difficult toppic. But it seems as if he is pulling his shoulders back so you can´t see that they are broader? O my god, I´m starting to read things into..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

January 09, 2010, 03:30:26 PM
friendlikeme81, I see what you're saying about "Dave Dave" on LKL not really talking about DD's life too much but more about his relationship with MJ. The reason for DD being on LKL was to talk about MJ not himself. He was there supposedly on the day of MJ's burial/funeral to talk about MJ, if he wanted to talk about his story, DD could go on LKL anytime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 04:14:51 PM
okay, you´re right, but he seemed to be quite "disinformend", didn´t he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

January 09, 2010, 04:29:57 PM
friendlikeme81, I'm agreeing with your posts. "Dave Dave" was deliberately telling us stuff that fans would know was inaccurate. Other viewers would not notice these mistakes and be none the wiser.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 08:15:30 AM
i wish dave dave is michael in desguise , im desperate for my idol to be alive. michael pls come back
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MICHAEL I NEED YOU

January 30, 2010, 08:18:22 AM
the dave dave who was with larry king live i believe might be michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MICHAEL I NEED YOU

loyalfan

January 31, 2010, 10:03:44 AM
LIKE I SAID ON ANOTHER THREAD.....THERE ARE PHOTOS OF DAVE DAVE WITH HIS MOTHER......SORRY  CANT REMEMBER HOW I FOUND THEM!!! BUT I WAS SURE THE HAND HE HAS ON HIS MOTHERS SHOULDER IS DIFFERENT TO LKL ONE........XXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions