DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • 115 Replies
  • 10364 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mjjveritas

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 902

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: December 29, 2009, 04:44:28 PM
Kirsche, Thank you so much. I've written down your instructions and I'll give them a try. Not promising anything though.  :D  The YT videos are found by typing in "Michael Jackson burial". There are two videos with Dave Dave. First video by MJacksonThe1 duration 3:59 and second video by Ramllo duration 9:59.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8EAT22JUbk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOk9qtAW ... re=related

Stop the first video at 2:44 to see DD and the second at 2:58, 5:54 and 9:16 to see DD.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline KeepTheFaith

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 172

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: December 29, 2009, 04:57:15 PM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Kirsche, Thank you so much. I've written down your instructions and I'll give them a try. Not promising anything though.  :D  The YT videos are found by typing in "Michael Jackson burial". There are two videos with Dave Dave. First video by MJacksonThe1 duration 2:44 and second video by Ramllo duration 9:59. Stop this video at 2:58, 5:54 and 9:16 to see DD.

I stopped it every time that you said, and nothing, no DD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

Offline mjjveritas

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 902

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: December 29, 2009, 05:17:43 PM
KeepTheFaith, It is quite difficult to make out DD in the dark and in dark clothing. In the first video at 2:44 look at the bottom left hand side of the screen. There is a female (Marcia Clark) I think, with dark hair. Count five people along from her seat and DD is there. In the second video at 2:58 when La Toya and the children etc are moving down the aisle to their seats you can see DD on a chair in the aisle on the right hand side of the aisle. At 5:54 DD is shown in the same position as the first video and at 9:16 you can see DD moving/point his hand. Hope this is helpful.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline friendlikeme81

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 390

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 08, 2010, 07:14:55 PM
In 5:56 you can see his white socks  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Immortality's my game

Offline mjjveritas

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 902

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 08, 2010, 07:53:43 PM
friendlikeme81, I think those socks are attached to someone elses's ankles. Dave Dave is further away so they can't belong to him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline diane

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 14

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 08:38:10 AM
I FOUND SOME PHOTOS OF DAVE DAVE AND HIS HANDS ARE NOT EXACTLY LIKE THE ONES ON LKL.......AND DO YOU THINK MICHEAL DID IT TO SAY TO US .....".HEY YOU GUYS...LOOK...I AM HERE ..AND KNOW YOU WILL ALL REALIZE ITS ME........AND DONT LOSE HOPE.".............(I KEEP LOOKING AT HIS EYES....HE LOOKS STRAIGHT INTO THE CAMERA AS IF TO DEFY IT) HE IS PLEADING WITH HIS EYES TO US..........
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline friendlikeme81

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 390

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 11:14:23 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
friendlikeme81, I think those socks are attached to someone elses's ankles. Dave Dave is further away so they can't belong to him.

@Diane

Maybe we don´t mean the same person: But have a look here:

[attachment=0:l3e1dtr9]dave dave white socks.JPG[/attachment:l3e1dtr9]


Dave is sitting on the right-hand side of a blond lady and is turning his head to the left side to Liz Taylor and you can clearly see his white socks (MJs symbol !!!). Maybe he is showing them to the camera for beeing recognized by detectives like us ?  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Immortality's my game

Offline angelshadow

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 8257

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 11:16:17 AM
Ohhh this is Dave?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mjjveritas

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 902

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 11:18:36 AM
friendlikeme81, I wish the socks did belong to Dave Dave. Are they not the bald headed guy's socks?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline friendlikeme81

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 390

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 11:24:28 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
friendlikeme81, I wish the socks did belong to Dave Dave. Are they not the bald headed guy's socks?

I´m confused  :?  They belong to the bald headed guy´s socks, that´s right. So you mean someone else beeing Dave Dave? Could you pease show me who you mean? Maybe I´m mistaken and did not see the right Dave yet...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Immortality's my game

Offline friendlikeme81

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 390

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 11:40:40 AM
oh, now I see, Dave Dave is sitting left to Liz, on the other side of the aisle!!
So they are not his socks. No clue, mmmmpf! :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Immortality's my game

Offline mjjveritas

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 902

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 11:45:17 AM
friendlikeme81, A Dave Dave is there I believe, with a hat/cap on. Whether this is the real DD or MJ in disguise as DD I don't know. It's too far away/too blurry to say for sure.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline friendlikeme81

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 390

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 12:08:38 PM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
friendlikeme81, A Dave Dave is there I believe, with a hat/cap on. Whether this is the real DD or MJ in disguise as DD I don't know. It's too far away/too blurry to say for sure.

It´s really difficult to see him. But if it´s the one with the hat on on the other side of the aisle, he is moving a lot. feeling uncomfortable maybe  :lol:

But anyways...DaveDave is the CLUE for me! All the other odd things are convincing more or less. But only Dave makes me really believe in the hoax!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Immortality's my game

Offline mj[L]

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 36

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 12:31:34 PM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
friendlikeme81, A Dave Dave is there I believe, with a hat/cap on. Whether this is the real DD or MJ in disguise as DD I don't know. It's too far away/too blurry to say for sure.

It´s really difficult to see him. But if it´s the one with the hat on on the other side of the aisle, he is moving a lot. feeling uncomfortable maybe  :lol:

But anyways...DaveDave is the CLUE for me! All the other odd things are convincing more or less. But only Dave makes me really believe in the hoax!

Dave Dave on LKL and ESPECIALLY Leeza make me believe MJ is alive  :D
That and the ambulance photo
 8-)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Elsa

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 12:40:07 PM
Yes Dave Dave on LKL confirms the hoax to me and that BlackOrWhite is the fraud.

She says Dave Dave is not MJ but was a diversion to appear to be him or some such nonsense. Dave Dave pretending to be MJ pretending to be Dave Dave.    :roll:  
How likely is that?  Is he an actor?  Does he have years of experience being interviewed to make him so confident speaking to Larry King?  Why would the show even approach him to do an interview?      

Michael disguised as Dave Dave, wanting to hide and reveal at the same time - that's believable.  

And what was he trying to say in this interview?  I need to watch it again because it was probably important.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mjjveritas

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 902

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 01:04:22 PM
Elsa, It has occurred to me once or twice, what if it was the real Dave Dave pretending to be MJ pretending to be DD. Certainly the voice is confusing. One minute it sounds exactly like MJ then another time I can't hear MJ at all. I suppose MJ in disguise is trying to not sound like himself. The real DD on his Myspace message sounded as I would have expected him to sound. Maybe some audio trickery was used here in the LKL interview and CNN footage? What would the point be for the real DD to go on LKL pretending to be MJ pretending to be himself(DD). A diversion from what? If MJ was really dead, the real DD would possibly go on LKL but as himself with no deliberate mistakes. Hope this makes some sense.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline friendlikeme81

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 390

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 01:11:05 PM
I do not read the blog-threads ever, because I don´t think that anybody of those saying that they are MJ or having contact to him is real. This is a big chaos, anybody claims to be anybody, nobody has a proof.
Sorry for all those who believe in that. I don´t.  

I do only believe in clues I can confirm with my own senses. And Dave convinces me every time I watch these videos - the Dave on Leeza, too. People have doubts about him because of the skin, which is much smoothier than the LKL-Dave. But I think there was put some makeup upon the mask by the makeup artists of the Leezas-Show, because Leeza appears somehow the same "smooth" to me.

Everytime I wonder about myself about beeing so unreasonable to believe in a HOAXX I watch Dave and it makes my day!! :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Immortality's my game

Offline Datroot

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1314

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 01:12:33 PM
If DD was well known before June 25th, I didn't know it - now he is crucial to the hoax, yet how many people knew who he was before June 25?  He was an MJJ Productions employee - I wonder what job he did for them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Offline mj[L]

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 36

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 01:26:43 PM
Quote from: "Elsa"
Yes Dave Dave on LKL confirms the hoax to me and that BlackOrWhite is the fraud.

She says Dave Dave is not MJ but was a diversion to appear to be him or some such nonsense. Dave Dave pretending to be MJ pretending to be Dave Dave.    :roll:  
How likely is that?  Is he an actor?  Does he have years of experience being interviewed to make him so confident speaking to Larry King?  Why would the show even approach him to do an interview?      

Michael disguised as Dave Dave, wanting to hide and reveal at the same time - that's believable.  

And what was he trying to say in this interview?  I need to watch it again because it was probably important.

You just read my mind!  :o  :D
BlackOrWhite said that Dave Dave was a diversion, so does she mean that he was just pretending to be Michael pretending to be him?  :?  Also why would he need a diversion?

And, the real Dave Dave has blue eyes. In the interviews he has brown. WHY would he feel the need to change the colour of his eyes??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mj[L]

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 36

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 01:30:33 PM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
I do not read the blog-threads ever, because I don´t think that anybody of those saying that they are MJ or having contact to him is real. This is a big chaos, anybody claims to be anybody, nobody has a proof.
Sorry for all those who believe in that. I don´t.  

I do only believe in clues I can confirm with my own senses. And Dave convinces me every time I watch these videos - the Dave on Leeza, too. People have doubts about him because of the skin, which is much smoothier than the LKL-Dave. But I think there was put some makeup upon the mask by the makeup artists of the Leezas-Show, because Leeza appears somehow the same "smooth" to me.

Everytime I wonder about myself about beeing so unreasonable to believe in a HOAXX I watch Dave and it makes my day!! :D

That last part you said I can totally identify with. When I have my doubts I just watch that interview with Leeza and I snap back into believing the hoax  :D  That interview SCREAMS MJ.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline friendlikeme81

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 390

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 01:34:39 PM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Elsa, It has occurred to me once or twice, what if it was the real Dave Dave pretending to be MJ pretending to be DD. Certainly the voice is confusing. One minute it sounds exactly like MJ then another time I can't hear MJ at all. I suppose MJ in disguise is trying to not sound like himself. The real DD on his Myspace message sounded as I would have expected him to sound. Maybe some audio trickery was used here in the LKL interview and CNN footage? What would the point be for the real DD to go on LKL pretending to be MJ pretending to be himself(DD). A diversion from what? If MJ was really dead, the real DD would possibly go on LKL but as himself with no deliberate mistakes. Hope this makes some sense.

I did recognize the similarities between Myspace Daves and LKL Daves voice, too. The voice has a similiar timbre. But they are accentuating and pausing in a different way, I think.
IMO no audio trickery was to be used, because MJ would have done this without.

And I think that we would have had a totally different "performance" if the real Dave was on LKL. You can see if somebody is acting, and LKL-Dave is obviously acting. I think he would have told us something different, more about his fate, how he did get along with his injuries or how people reacted. But LKL-Dave is only referring to Michael and giving us unlikely facts (McCartney, PolePosition). LKL-Dave is totally MJ-centered, as you know what I mean??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Immortality's my game

Offline friendlikeme81

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 390

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 01:44:54 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
If DD was well known before June 25th, I didn't know it - now he is crucial to the hoax, yet how many people knew who he was before June 25?  He was an MJJ Productions employee - I wonder what job he did for them.

People from the english-speaking countries know him, because Dave Rothenburg occured on a Hospital Serial on TV. This was also about 1997. And they made a film about his childhood.

But I wonder why I never heard about him in relation to Michael Jackson ?? I am reading a lot of stuff about him since his "death" and Dave Dave is not mentioned, neither in Moonwalk (1989) nor in any other biography I came across.
If Dave Dave was such a big friend of MJ, wouldn´t Michael have told us his story in "Moonwalk"? I mean he wrote about a lot of marginal stuff there, but he missed somebody he was a "father figure" for?

Does this make sense??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Immortality's my game

Offline Datroot

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1314

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 01:50:34 PM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
Quote from: "Datroot"
If DD was well known before June 25th, I didn't know it - now he is crucial to the hoax, yet how many people knew who he was before June 25?  He was an MJJ Productions employee - I wonder what job he did for them.

People from the english-speaking countries know him, because Dave Rothenburg occured on a Hospital Serial on TV. This was also about 1997. And they made a film about his childhood.

But I wonder why I never heard about him in relation to Michael Jackson ?? I am reading a lot of stuff about him since his "death" and Dave Dave is not mentioned, neither in Moonwalk (1989) nor in any other biography I came across.
If Dave Dave was such a big friend of MJ, wouldn´t Michael have told us his story in "Moonwalk"? I mean he wrote about a lot of marginal stuff there, but he missed somebody he was a "father figure" for?

Does this make sense??

Yes, thank you for that - this is what I am getting at.  I never heard MJ mention  DD at all and now, since 25 June, he seems to be looming large in this hoax.  As I mentioned before, he did work for MJJ Productions and I am wondering what job he worked at.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Offline friendlikeme81

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 390

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 02:24:48 PM
http://archive.southcoasttoday.com/dail ... 3li779.htm

Here you can see an article about DAve and a picture from this time.

Maybe we should talk about this article a bit more?

What if this is MJ too? I know, the similarity is not that obvious  :lol:
But you can´t see his hands!! His belly? -- Okay, difficult toppic. But it seems as if he is pulling his shoulders back so you can´t see that they are broader? O my god, I´m starting to read things into..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Immortality's my game

Offline mjjveritas

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 902

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!

  • on: January 09, 2010, 04:30:26 PM
friendlikeme81, I see what you're saying about "Dave Dave" on LKL not really talking about DD's life too much but more about his relationship with MJ. The reason for DD being on LKL was to talk about MJ not himself. He was there supposedly on the day of MJ's burial/funeral to talk about MJ, if he wanted to talk about his story, DD could go on LKL anytime.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal