No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!
December 06, 2009, 01:23:58 PM
[quote = "SPAKKLE29FUL"] meine Stimme geht an sein dave dave auf lk leben [/ quote mj]

mine is right there :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 06, 2009, 01:41:18 PM
Quote from: "yitsy"
Ok, for the record, just because we don't all agree with each other on a topic, idea, theory, etc., DOES NOT mean we don't believe in the hoax possiblity.
There is nothing anyone could say that would convince me that DD on LKL was in fact MJ in disguise.  
I'm with you on this Harleyblonde.  
For those who believe this?...knock yourself out.  Better yet, why not "investigate" what MJ favorite video game was at that time.  DD mentions "Pole Position".  I'm really surprised that wasn't picked up by now....lol.
Thanks for your support, I was beginning to feel like a grumpy party pooper! Seriously, I think the whole idea is preposterous and the reasons I have been given do not substantiate the reason for doing this at all. "A great adventure" ?????? like he is going on some safari or some sort of action holiday, this is serious stuff-I know he loved pranks and to fool people and dress up but this is an entire different situation. He never dressed up as anyone he knew though did he? he did state that he would love to walk around like us "normal ordinary" people did, so why didn't he dress as Dave Dave then? Also it has been said that when he was in disguise even his own Mother didn't recognise him so how in the heck is he supposed to be giving us clues- if he is so good at disguises that his family who know him personally and have been closer than anyone dont recognise him then you just assume he will know that his fans know it is him???? You all are convincing yourselves and are not willing at all to consider the idea is not likely and not logical at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 06, 2009, 02:24:12 PM
However, I do not know MJ Personally, (unfortunately), he has in every regard certainly heavy reasons for everything....
I would think it nothing bad would be to be slipped sometimes in this person and to say welt what, Dave Dave would have to have in this case einwände not somebody else ......
I say only the Dave LKL like Michael was in many respects ... and I felt this  :?: magic  :?: acts to me sorry ones it cannot explain------maybe I am quite crazy :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 03:45:35 PM
Quote from: "angelshadow"
However, I do not know MJ Personally, (unfortunately), he has in every regard certainly heavy reasons for everything....
I would think it nothing bad would be to be slipped sometimes in this person and to say welt what, Dave Dave would have to have in this case einwände not somebody else ......
I say only the Dave LKL like Michael was in many respects ... and I felt this  :?: magic  :?: acts to me sorry ones it cannot explain------maybe I am quite crazy :?
Same here.... I never had the pleasure and joy of meeting him. So I'm not stating what he would and what he wouldn't do.
It is just a deep gut feeling, that I'm trying to explain through all the tiny pieces we were fed up until now...
DD on LKL was not a tiny one, though. I think it's a HUGE symbol, to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
That\'s a chance I\'ll take, Heaven can wait...

December 06, 2009, 04:28:27 PM
Yes so it is ... simply the feeling as me these eyes saw.
Then I need to say nothing...
You know it surely exactly
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 06:39:03 PM
Michael Jackson is an actor as well as all the other talents we know him for. The visual disguise is not the only reason for believing it was MJ as "DD". Listen to what he says in the interview. If this was the real Dave Dave, why all the deliberate errors. The contradictions regarding who paid for the surgeries, the Encino/Neverland mix up, Paul McCartney records, Pole Position etc. These clues were there intentionally for fans to realize something was not as it seems. Look beyond the surface.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 06:51:14 PM
Harleyblonde, How do you know MJ has not dressed up as Dave Dave previously? I am sure we do not know everything about MJ's disguises. Dave Dave is a normal person. He is not a character/piece of fiction. I heard a story which was told by I think Akon, don't quote me on that, that MJ was in disguise at the cinema/movies and Akon called MJ "Dave" so as not to alert fellow movie goers. Also look at the Dave Dave on The Leeza Gibbons Show circa 1996. You can find this video clip on YouTube. I think there is a possibilty that could be MJ in disguise as "DD" as far back as then. Maybe testing the public audience to see if he would be detected?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 01:38:20 AM
MJ was DD on LKL and on the day of his burial for one reason. He had to find a way to go to the burial and he wanted to speak to his friends and family, so he posed as DD.
1. DD eyes are a different color than the DD on LKL.  Sure hazel eyes turn colors but DD on LKL has jet black eyes, just like MJ.
2. The voice sounds and the voice inflection is like MJ.
3. The reference to Paul McCartney.  A 7 year old may know of the Beatles, but not PM? And why would a 7 year old put that in his long term memory. I mean if he went to Neverland, what about the rides, the candy machines, the train, the game room, the toys, the movie theatre, the animals...
4. DD was on staff at MJJ Productions, along with Miko. Why? What was DD's job at MJJ Productions? Maybe this wasn't the first time MJ had used DD as a disguse.
5. DD sat next to Dame Liz Taylor at the burial. Liz was seated at the end of the isle in her wheelchair and DD pulled up a chair and sat next to her. Does DD know LIz Taylor that well?  There were many people there who knew LIz Taylor but none were bold enough to pull up a chair and sit next to her, a hold a conversation.
6. DD spoke of MJ on LKL as a human being, not the what the media thought him to be. This was very important to MJ for the world to know.
7. DD spoke at the burial. His speech was very simlar to what we herad in TII about L.O.V.E. and loving each other.  
8. The oversized suit and broad shoulders were needed to hide the device needed to pull off the fake hands. Pulling off the hands is simple compaired to pulling off a hoax death.
10. DD appeared on LKL and has disappeared into the computer. He gave no more interviews about MJ. None written or in person.
11. DD's strange messages. On the one hand he says the hoax is a hoax and that he is greving, on the other hand, he approves messages from people who think he was MJ on LKL.  One of his last "moods" was "I am it." Why play with those who obviously care for his friend. Why tease us with crazy messages.

Conclusion: MJ was DD for one day.
Why?  Because he could.  He wanted to go the burial and he wanted get up before those who were most special to him and thank them. Maybe in some strange way he wanted to be there. I mean this is MJ, trying to understand him is impossible. I don't think his speech at the burial will ever be  seen by the public, because he knows he'd be exposed.

The debate will continue, but until I'm given evidence to the contary, I will always believe MJ was DD for one day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 04:39:45 AM
foreverking, Thank you for your detailed post. I totally concur with you. You have put this viewpoint in a "nutshell".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lilith

December 07, 2009, 05:48:08 AM
Do you all know this CNN report?

What are your thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2009, 06:24:41 AM
lilith, Thank you for posting this video. I have seen this one, it is very interesting. If you look under the Dave Dave threads you will be able to see my thoughts on DD. There are opposing views on this controversial subject.
Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 05:24:35 PM by mjjveritas
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

December 07, 2009, 01:28:09 PM
Quote from: "Suzy"
HELLO GUYS,SORRY I HAVE MISPOSTED THIS A COUPLE TIMES BEACOUSEI AM SO NERVOUS.I HAVE DOING AN EXPERIMENT BY LET THE VOICE OF DAVE DAVE HEARING TO A LOT OF PEOPLE.ALMOST EVERYONE ANSWERD THATS MICHAEL JACKSON.AND I AM CONVINCED TOO ABOUT THAT!AND I DONT THINK THAT 2 PEOPLE COULT HAVE AN IDENTICAL VOICE RIGHT?NOW DO YOU GUYS PLEASE WANNE HELP MY WITH FINDING THIS OUT?ITS AL FOR LOVE WE DO IT.THANKSXX

Are you talkin about the DD on Larry King??

Yes it sounds exactly like Michael. My Mom said that as I showed her the voice whithout telling her something before that....She said " Is that MIchael Jackson?" And his eyes!!
As I watched another Interview Of DD he looked smaller and his voice was different compared to the DD on Larry King
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

December 07, 2009, 01:30:30 PM
Kirsche

Yes my mother said this also and my daughter
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

December 08, 2009, 08:50:52 AM
Quote from: "angelshadow"
Kirsche

Yes my mother said this also and my daughter
;)

hehe. yes and as I showed her the interview she said " this can't be true! He sounds like MIchael Jackson....and his eyes look like Michael Jackson eyes"  That motivates me, hehe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions