Re: DAVE DAVE IS THE CLUE!!
December 05, 2009, 10:03:15 AM
Quote from: "MJatbol"
First time I saw it, I also thought, OMG it's HIM. But now I just can't see the reason, why would he do this :?:

i wonder what the purpose would be as well!!! maybe that what you see is not always what is real!! he was pretty fanatic about that! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 05, 2009, 10:15:38 AM
Quote from: "Suzy"
For my he is too.And what if Dave Dave new from his disquise?Am sorry but if you dont see that you are no believer in my eyes!M.J could disquise him that even his own mother dont requenice him.Is that see enough to you?Ofcours the question stay;Will he ever wanne come back?
Hmmm, sorry but are you saying that if we do not believe that Dave dave is Michael then we must be believers that Michael is in fact dead? Sorry but my brain is telling me otherwise-it is telling me that MJ was not disguised as Dave but is also making me believe that Michael is very much alive.
All those who believe that Dave Dave on the LK video is Michael can you please just tell me WHY HE WOULD DO THIS? If he is a master of disguise and his own Mother did not recognise him in disguise then he was not giving you clues because if his own Mother didn't recognise her son in disguise why would he think we would?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 05, 2009, 01:16:13 PM
Do not know why he this, however, would act very strangely with Dave LKL Dave had a lot with MJ commonly  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

December 05, 2009, 01:20:13 PM
One reason he could have done it was to deliver a public eulogy to Michael Jackson.  He spoke of the MJ nobody knew who was like a father to him after he received those terrible burns.  His reference to his father's "criminality" also points obliquely to Joe Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lilith

December 05, 2009, 01:40:21 PM
I remember that Michael once said that some girls always recognize who he is - even when he is carefully disguised. He said that they look into his eyes and he only thinks "Oh no!" Because he knows, that they know who he is.

I don't remember where he said that but I do remember that he did. He described that those girls can tell through the way he moves and he described it a bit further.

Does anyone here know what I am talking about? Does anyone else remember?

Me, too, I believe Michael is Dave on LKL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 01:50:05 PM
[quote = "Lilith"] Ich erinnere mich, dass Michael einmal gesagt, dass einige Mädchen immer erkennen, wer er ist - auch wenn er sorgfältig getarnt. Er sagte, dass sie ihm in die Augen schauen und er nur denkt "Oh nein!" Weil er weiß, dass sie wissen, wer er ist.

Ich weiß nicht, wo er sagte, aber ich erinnere mich, daß er es tat. Er beschrieb, dass die Mädchen durch die Art, wie er sich bewegt und er beschrieb es ein bisschen weiter sagen kann.

Hat jemand hier weiß, wovon ich spreche? Erinnert sich noch jemand anderes?

Ich auch, ich glaube, Michael ist Dave auf LKL. [/ Quote]

Yes I also believe this... God is thanks to I am not only with these thoughts. :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 01:55:30 PM
guys, we need to figure out the right hand of Dave Dave :) if someone can make identical mangled hands then this is a posibility, cause we all know Dave Dave has a mangled right hand, we need to compare that hand with the Dave Dave LKL hand ;) I think THEN we know for certain if it was or wasn't the real one or mj ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

December 05, 2009, 02:01:02 PM
Okay
I think Dave Dave with Larry a hand prosthesis , had I would be glad if we did research there.
Larry, Miko and Dave were never common in the picture .......... always single persons  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 02:06:36 PM
Harleyblonde, The DD on LKL I believe is MJ. I have said before on this site the reasons I think this is the case. Aside from all the mannerisms, odd suit size, voice, delivery, content of the message and deliberate mistakes this disguise is perfect. An example of one of the deliberate mistakes is when DD talks about "all these Paul McCartney records", "The Girl Is Mine". Do you not suppose the grown up DD would know this song is primarily known as a MJ record from "Thriller". I know it is a duet.  I don't believe a 7 year old child would have heard of PM. Would they not be more excited by being around MJ and all his stuff. By DD mentioning PM it could be to allude to the PM death hoax of many years ago. I don't think DD or MJ in disguise as DD would be able to bring himself to say "all these Michael Jackson records".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 02:07:31 PM
Quote from: "francisca81"
well, whatever his reasons are, for me there's no doubt it was michael at LKL!! ;)

yep!

while me and my grandma were talking and dave dave started to talk he she turned around and said.." boy he sounds just like mike" and i was like oh yea he does and then when i seen the photos and other info i knew..by the way my grandma does not believe mike is alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 02:27:05 PM
[quote = "mjjveritas"] Harleyblonde, The DD auf LKL ich glaube, MJ. Ich sagte schon, auf dieser Website Gründe, warum ich glaube, dies ist der Fall. Abgesehen von allen Manierismen, ungerade Anzug Größe, Sprach-, Liefer-und Inhalt der Nachricht und absichtliche Fehler dieser Verkleidung perfekt. Ein Beispiel für eine der absichtlichen Fehler ist, wenn DD spricht über "all diese Datensätze Paul McCartney", "The Girl Is Mine". Haben Sie nicht annehmen, die aufgewachsen DD wären this song wissen, ist in erster Linie als MJ Rekord von "Thriller" bekannt. Ich weiß, es ist ein Duett. Ich glaube nicht, einen 7-jährigen Kind würde von PM gehört haben. Würden sie nicht mehr angeregt werden, indem sie etwa MJ und alle seine Sachen. Von DD, in denen PM es könnte sein, um den PM-Hoax der Tod vor vielen Jahren anzuspielen. Ich glaube nicht, DD oder MJ in Verkleidung als DD in der Lage wäre, sich zu bringen zu sagen, "alle diese Michael Jackson records". [/ Quote]

Tunes exactly .... thanks my thoughts just  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 05:36:38 AM
In this connection, I don't want to go too deep... But some members stated that if you listen very, very carefully the last part of They  don't care about us between verses he sings two lines that sound:

I was dipped in fire
I was dead to remind you

I tried and listened many many times, and really sounds these words...

From a symbolic standpoint, fire is an ordeal, through an excruciating pain (either physical, as Dave had to go through , or spiritual, as Michael endured, a human being reaches higher levels of strength, purity, awareness, and finally finds the strength to forgive....
Remember the movie V for Vendetta? The protagonist is also dipped in fire...

But this is just my opinion, no proof... Speculations, thoughts, hints... I don't know how could we prove this. I'm only trying to explain, just my two cents...  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
That\'s a chance I\'ll take, Heaven can wait...

December 06, 2009, 07:14:14 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Harleyblonde, The DD on LKL I believe is MJ. I have said before on this site the reasons I think this is the case. Aside from all the mannerisms, odd suit size, voice, delivery, content of the message and deliberate mistakes this disguise is perfect. An example of one of the deliberate mistakes is when DD talks about "all these Paul McCartney records", "The Girl Is Mine". Do you not suppose the grown up DD would know this song is primarily known as a MJ record from "Thriller". I know it is a duet.  I don't believe a 7 year old child would have heard of PM. Would they not be more excited by being around MJ and all his stuff. By DD mentioning PM it could be to allude to the PM death hoax of many years ago. I don't think DD or MJ in disguise as DD would be able to bring himself to say "all these Michael Jackson records".
Sorry but you are not convincing me. My kids know of Paul Mcartney and they are very young, I have known for years of Michaels very early Jackson 5 music-all the songs and I wasn't even born then. Don't forget Michael befriended him when he was a young child and if someone of Michaels fame and talent had befriended me and welcomed me into their home then I would want to know every single song/everything that person had done in their career. I knew of all Michaels songs and he didn't befriend me. Knowing a lot about artists early stuff before you were even born is nothing unusual. I love Bob Marley and Bob Dylan and can name just about every song, in fact I am a walking encyclopedia and know just about everything there is to know about Bob Marley and he is not my generation.
The thing is-none of you have given a logical reasonable explaination WHY Michael should do this? I am scratching my head and thinking that as you want this to be true you are all seriously deluding yourselves.
I just cannot get my head round the fact that some of you actually believe this. Your perogative but please do not try to convince me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 06, 2009, 12:19:14 PM
If one does not believe that MJ was DD on LKL then that is their view. But ask yourself this, why not?  MJ loves disguises, is good at them, has the means/knowhow and has a mischievous sense of humour. Look at "DD"'s demeanor, body language, deliberate mistakes over Encino/Neverland, whether MJ paid for surgeries or "DD"'s mother with the insurance. Disguising  as a burns survivor would provide better cover to pull off the interview without the average viewer realizing it was in fact MJ. People would not question his appearance because they were told DD's story and how he came to look the way he does. MJ would know that his fans would pick up on the deliberate mistakes and realize he , MJ was alive and well. Remember this whole journey is a "great adventure"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yitsy

December 06, 2009, 12:51:31 PM
Ok, for the record, just because we don't all agree with each other on a topic, idea, theory, etc., DOES NOT mean we don't believe in the hoax possiblity.
There is nothing anyone could say that would convince me that DD on LKL was in fact MJ in disguise.  
I'm with you on this Harleyblonde.  
For those who believe this?...knock yourself out.  Better yet, why not "investigate" what MJ favorite video game was at that time.  DD mentions "Pole Position".  I'm really surprised that wasn't picked up by now....lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions