somekindofsign

Re: Michael Jackson's Message - Part 2
March 15, 2010, 04:50:03 PM
SICARIO tells Bilderberg Group HOW TO SUBMIT TO THE WORLD

[youtube:ou9ponxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_BT3oJ2IYE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:ou9ponxo]

In the documentary zeitgeist find this valuable testimony of a former hitman as the Bilderberg Group and managed to control and corrupt governments around the world, so we can understand the inaction of our governments to the plans of the elite.
CORPOROCRACY BILDERBERG THE CLUB    mentioned by John Perkins, ex-hitman economic work for them tells us that behind those loans that these institutions gives our country, OUR PRESS REPORTS AS IF WE WERE A LOTTERY PRIZE OF THESE TO GET A CREDIT INSTITUTIONS behind each of these funds is managed very high commissions for rulers and officials on duty to accept and submit to our peoples dollars unpayable debts completely devoid of value and they can take control of our economies.

The creation of an empire "invisible" narrated from within.

Pedro Pablo Kuczynski Godard is the hitman who was sent to SUBMIT TO OUR COUNTRY DOMAIN BILDERBERG from studying at Oxford University and Princeton was recruited and subjected to various tests and trials and was enrolled at    NSA    (National Security Agency / Central Security Service (NSA / CSS) American BILDERBERG dominated entity, being featured at    World Bank in 1961 to work as an economic hit appropriation and control various economies.
 Featured in    International Finance Corporation (IFC)    credits promoting slavery and infiltration in the governments of the world, developing strategic plans for economic infiltration.

Bilderberg in 1962 won control of the BCR with Decree    Law No. 13,958    created to indebt our economy with the famous sovereign bonds, then a Felipillo placing on the Peruvian government to Ricardo Pío Pérez Godoy to negotiate oil contracts and the creation of    National Planning System of Economic and Social Development of Peru    entity to bring our nation to control them (the National Planning Institute), which in the decades of 60 and 70 and the first half of the 80, led the formulation and implementation of important public policies, strategies and development plans , short, medium and long term, both at national and sectoral and regional levels.

Already infiltrated our economy and government gave privileges to their corporate policies for theft and looting    brazen of our resources and wealth, increasingly indebted to bring our economy to its empire.  
 Was featured nothing more and nothing less than our Central Bank as President in the years 1967 to 69 in 1968 recruits    JAVIER SILVA RUETE    , Was one of the conspirators that funds and achieving the overthrow of    Juan Velasco Alvarado.

Bilderberg were able to buy and enlist    MORALES BERMUDES    in your plan    CONDOR mediated by Javier Silva Ruete, they regained their business and through this plan would ensure elimination of possible threats to their interests, always linked to the tentacles of the Bilderberg club positioning in strategic locations to maintain their rule and care of their interests in the region, becoming Minister of Energy and Mines in 1980, in Economic 2001.2004 and Prime Minister in 2005, now in the INTER-AMERICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK as always advisable to borrow more and monitor the interests of their employers, Kuczynski is the leader of an independent commission has been tasked with analyzing the past three months the possible capital increase of the IDB.

HAVE THE RED AND THE WORKING infiltrated OUR COUNTRY AT THIS TIME TO FOLLOW Remove and run our country.

OUR COUNTRY IS A BRANCH OF THEM BILDERBERG they control our economy and our POLITICIANS.

KUCZYNSKI Lord Here I put the testimony of a former colleague SURE THAT YOU WERE EVER HAVE FRIENDS BUT THE DIGNITY AND SHAME OF THINGS HE HAS DONE.

MR.  Pedro Pablo Kuczynski Godard FAIL TO FUCK MY COUNTRY BAND Blurbs BUT NOT BEAT THE RICHES OF MY NATION  

GO AND DIE TO FEEL David Rockefeller and the rest of their NELLY !!!!!!!!!
 Each country has its GAMONAL or headman in charge of maintaining the rule of CORPOROCRACIA BILDERBERG, and in turn are responsible for recruiting these Felipillo for the management of their interests such selfless help Felipillo after looting his country are rewarded with positions in the IMF, IDB, WB as an example to new recruits.

Source:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 15, 2010, 08:37:37 PM
No doubt you fit: the dollar gunned it the heights of 10,000 m and is in free fall to the Earth at extreme speeds. The resulting carnage will be catastrophic for us people and the world.

Beyond maneuvers and stratagems, the weakened dollar advertises predictable bleeding that occurs when the State power levers are controlled by adventurers and criminals whose single intention is totally desangrar a country and then move to their next victim.

Essentially, the Kabbalah It has a firm grip on the nation's credit card and not drop it until you've extracted the last cent "borrowed".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 15, 2010, 09:02:42 PM
The U.S. debt

paula-c, since you are from Venezuela, I recommend you and the rest of the Spanish speakers, to visit this two sites, you may like them:

Also any of you who don´t mind using a translator...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 09:39:39 PM
Quote from: "word"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Well, Souza, by posting these videos you start "discussing" highly relevant political and economical coherences here ...

O.K.

Are you aware of global demographic developments in OECD-countries (decreasing birth rates and increasing old age population)? And the maroeconomic results?

What do you expect by an U.S.- system living on credits (=depths) for decades? It worked for a long time and now it`s over ... this is just mathematics and nothing "conspirational" about it. The future of the "western world" (democracies)  with it`s ageing populaton will depend on India, Africa, China (democracies?) ... a simple fact.

MJ hoaxed his death for these inevitable macroeconomic developments?

And if so, what will change when MJ comes back? Does he have a solution? Salvation?

Few people = experts are aware of these complexes. And discussing this here (remember there are teenagers on your board) ... well, are you sure you have a veritable expertise on the complexity of international ecosystem implications?

To point at alleged culprits is an abbreviated approach and does not face reality.

If you really have a solution - the world is waiting ...

well said
I couldn't have said better myself,they got these poor babbies scared to death.
Oh Dear God. Honestly? Just because they're teenagers doesn't mean they're sniveling little whelps!! I think it's far more beneficial for young peeps to be reading about what could very well be actually going on in this world (better overprepared than under) rather than sitting around in a depression about MJ's "passing" and typing about how Murray is "such a monster" all day. Or worse, stuffing their face in some iPhone watching a music video that's nearly as grotesque (probably sexually, of course) as some of this stuff, anyway.. I wish people would stop underestimating teenagers, they're not ALL emotional wrecks in black nail polish..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

March 16, 2010, 12:57:21 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Well, Souza, by posting these videos you start "discussing" highly relevant political and economical coherences here ...

O.K.

Are you aware of global demographic developments in OECD-countries (decreasing birth rates and increasing old age population)? And the maroeconomic results?

What do you expect by an U.S.- system living on credits (=depths) for decades? It worked for a long time and now it`s over ... this is just mathematics and nothing "conspirational" about it. The future of the "western world" (democracies)  with it`s ageing populaton will depend on India, Africa, China (democracies?) ... a simple fact.

And if so, what will change when MJ comes back? Does he have a solution? Salvation?

Few people = experts are aware of these complexes. And discussing this here (remember there are teenagers on your board) ... well, are you sure you have a veritable expertise on the complexity of international ecosystem implications?

To point at alleged culprits is an abbreviated approach and does not face reality.

well said
Oh Dear God. Honestly? Just because they're teenagers doesn't mean they're sniveling little whelps!! I think it's far more beneficial for young peeps to be reading about what could very well be actually going on in this world (better overprepared than under) rather than sitting around in a depression about MJ's "passing" and typing about how Murray is "such a monster" all day. Or worse, stuffing their face in some iPhone watching a music video that's nearly as grotesque (probably sexually, of course) as some of this stuff, anyway.. I wish people would stop underestimating teenagers, they're not ALL emotional wrecks in black nail polish..

Amen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 16, 2010, 08:43:30 AM
I wish people would stop underestimating teenagers, they're not ALL emotional wrecks in black nail polish...

They´ve been decades now destroying youthness reputation so to destroy their strength to fight...
You put a label on them and they are automatically seen as lazy, drunk, non thinkers... so their are not listened...

Go ahead young people, you´re a big treasure of humanity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 16, 2010, 10:41:08 AM
somekindofsign, that's true, and here one must add that the president would have called "bastard" on television, the internet and the press call him monkey, black fucking, now it's murder, ... among other things, and no freedom of expression. We live very hard times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 08:48:27 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

O.K.

well said

Amen!
Thanks, Souza! I just I felt I needed to say that..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 16, 2010, 09:13:49 PM
Do you guys think Michael hoaxed his death for nothing maybe it has nothing to do with the nwo directly but he wants us to open our eyes people need to know whats out there and that they are a huge threat to humanity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

March 17, 2010, 02:55:02 AM
I have no intention to be rude or anything, so, an early apologise if it sounds like that.

The other day I was having a conversation with a member in the chatroom and he/she mentioned zeigest. IMO is nice to have different opinions, but when an argument...probably a lot of us don't use an argument for each post we make, but the difficult part is not there..is it when someone gives arguments that may be valids or not.
I'm an archaeologist and I can tell that the first part of zeiggest is not true, the facts that are shown there can't be proven until we create time machine.. and once we have it, we still need to learn different languages and do anthropological studies the way the classical school did to inferr if our counclusion fits with the real way of feeling and living of the people we study... and that is without mention numerology correlations between ages, places and cultures!...
But seeing people that believes in this kind of movies is not unusual and is totally understandable, because they found themselves in front of something different that suddenly shows that everything is possible! that all the people are bad people! that our freedom has being lost and we didn't noticed that!... and paranoia or some other thing similar to it begun...and THAT is what you don't notice.
Since the earliest way of living the man is surrounded with another humans, one haracteristic that distinct us from another animals (not all of them of course) is the we are gregarious, wich means that no one can live all alone (not in a phisical way, what is pretty obvious I believe, neither in a psychological way).. and since we need to live with others our patterns of behavior doesn't work for an individual, they do it in behalf of the group/community/society.. because other way it wouldn't work as such.
My point with this is that since the man is man he losses his freedom in some kind of way, it has always been like that and it will always be, just by the simple fact that we are humans and we need to adapt ourselvs to live in a comunnity, and the one that teach us is our culture (that includes the knowledge we get from our family for example)... but... of ourse that the ones that made this movie in particular doesn't know this and believe that if we all stand up and scream "stop" everyone will be able to manage their own money and life without having any kind of problem.

this post became longer than I expected, but I'll add one more thing. Awake? warning? open your eyes? dig deeper? your brain is being washed?... well guess what.. at least the first part of zeiggest did the same thing they aware of.. they made you believe (once again) in something that someone you don't know has said.
And I bet that most of the people that mentions zeiggest in this forum dind't take a note from the "sources" part in the credits to do a research and speak not for the things that the movie said but for the things that came of that research. Of course I assume that that wouldn't be enough...but I won't get far in this post.. is not my intention to change people's mind, just to show MY point of view.

Lots of L.O.V.E and sorry for the long post (and the horrible english of course)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

the arabian nights

March 17, 2010, 04:36:45 AM
its probably all about the contracts
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 17, 2010, 07:52:36 AM
Quote from: "Inhalib"
But seeing people that believes in this kind of movies is not unusual and is totally understandable, because they found themselves in front of something different that suddenly shows that everything is possible! that all the people are bad people! that our freedom has being lost and we didn't noticed that!... and paranoia or some other thing similar to it begun...and THAT is what you don't notice.

(...) My point with this is that since the man is man he losses his freedom in some kind of way, it has always been like that and it will always be, just by the simple fact that we are humans and we need to adapt ourselvs to live in a comunnity, and the one that teach us is our culture (that includes the knowledge we get from our family for example)... but... of ourse that the ones that made this movie in particular doesn't know this and believe that if we all stand up and scream "stop" everyone will be able to manage their own money and life without having any kind of problem.

First of all, thank you for sharing your thoughts, that´s the way we can think about them and debunk aspects from both of the positions.

About the first part of this quotation, don´t assume other people don´t realize there are lies in movies such as Zeitgeist. There´s lot of information debunking aspects of it on the net. That´s what is called disinformation. Around NWO there are tons of real information mixed with disinformation so things can be easily debunked and so the rest is discredited. Exagerating things so they are unbeliveble. IMO it worked with you until now.

You say people come across with this information and suddenly... well, it´s not that the world is perfect one day and next you find this and say "OMG, I thought we were in heaven and now I´m in hell" I think this world today is actually a hell, except for that who has a comfortable life, a stable work and incomes, a life that match with the canon... try to get out from the path... With this crisis for instance I´ve seen people that was canon people becoming "out of the path" and discover the hell that others had been living for years, such as millions of young people who never had an apportunity. They had to live it to understand it. Just few people realize that without living it.

About the second part, I think you´re mixing being a social being with being a slave of the sytem and corporations.

About all the people being bad people... Quite the opposite. People is good and we have to unite to have the power we don´t have and never had. To get democracies, which never existed. And pull the power out of this greedy people who are not god and live in another dimension different from the one I live in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 17, 2010, 09:21:23 AM
Oh, now reading the Guardian I found this:

Things like that are really suspicious.
Experiment? with social colours?
I remember psicology of image and colours from college. Dangerous game that I don´t want to hear beside the words social experiment.

Plus in some weeks you google zeitgeist and what you find is that eclipsing the info/disinfo (whatever).
NWO there´s a group, Big Brother the reality, I see it happenning all the time. They know the power of search engines and information means, that´s why the owners are invited to Davos and Bilderberg. Tom Tom, Google, big journals and broadcasting corporations...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2010, 02:12:13 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
First of all, thank you for sharing your thoughts, that´s the way we can think about them and debunk aspects from both of the positions.

About the first part of this quotation, don´t assume other people don´t realize there are lies in movies such as Zeitgeist. There´s lot of information debunking aspects of it on the net. That´s what is called disinformation. Around NWO there are tons of real information mixed with disinformation so things can be easily debunked and so the rest is discredited. Exagerating things so they are unbeliveble. IMO it worked with you until now.

You say people come across with this information and suddenly... well, it´s not that the world is perfect one day and next you find this and say "OMG, I thought we were in heaven and now I´m in hell" I think this world today is actually a hell, except for that who has a comfortable life, a stable work and incomes, a life that match with the canon... try to get out from the path... With this crisis for instance I´ve seen people that was canon people becoming "out of the path" and discover the hell that others had been living for years, such as millions of young people who never had an apportunity. They had to live it to understand it. Just few people realize that without living it.

About the second part, I think you´re mixing being a social being with being a slave of the sytem and corporations.

About all the people being bad people... Quite the opposite. People is good and we have to unite to have the power we don´t have and never had. To get democracies, which never existed. And pull the power out of this greedy people who are not god and live in another dimension different from the one I live in.

*Hi there, I won't blame you for trying to use my exactly words in a textual way (even when I ask for apologys for my bad english) when you perfectly know that I wasn't reffering about a change that is done just after 2.30 hours that is what the movie takes... but.. is ok for me. you knew what I mean and even then you try to put things for shoing that muy post is wrong.

* Yes I assume that some people doesn't know that there are lies in movies such as zeigest (wich is the one I use for my example of how easily can be some minds manipulated without needing the presece of NWO) and I assume that because I have talked with a lot of people before you and before this forum. This movie didn't came out just a month ago, so my ideas (and with me a lot of other people that can debunke at least the firs part as well) are not being exposed just now.

*about info and desinfo.. are you for real?  so how do you know that NWO is a bad thing? how can you prove that what you believe is trustfull information regarding NWO is not a desinfo coming from somewhere else just to debunke NWO?... I'm sorry, and if you look my posts you will see that I'm not usually rude.. but.. are you F* kidding me? are you telling me that my years of studys and research about the man are based on some internet info that anyone can upload?. Let me tell you.. In the university I get my license those works are not allowed, we read and study books, not blogs.. we work with communitys, not pictures.. we make investigations about the past and not about the things that are said about the past.

* you must search the meaning of anthropology and archaeology and then ask to yourself "I am in position to tell her that she is "mixing" social with slave?"...
I won't discuss with you any further because I don't need to..I don't need to prove or to show to you or anybody why do I beliuev what I believe.. I made a first try but is usefull when are so many closed minds around. I didn't came with an opinion based on a movie that an anonymous made.. i based my opinion in years of stuing, but I get as an answer a statement saying I'm confusing social with slavery My God!!
The topic in this thread is Michael Message and I have my own opinion about that. hope you to be happy when NWO arrives and that some kind of movie or blog gives you the solution.

Lots of L.O.V.E

NOTE TO ALL: my firs language is spanish, that is way my english sucks. Please, don't take my message literal, use your imagination so this post might be in some way coherent since the first to the last part. Thanks. (hope that is enough for you somekind..)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

somekindofsign

March 18, 2010, 02:21:44 PM
Sorry Inhalib, but I really don´t understand what you say  :?
You seem to assume again. Maybe assuming that I was not in the College or studied from books?
If you prefer you can explain it in Spanish, maybe there´s less room to misunderstanding each other.
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions