Re: OMG! Maura says goodbye!!!
March 15, 2010, 03:42:59 AM
Guys COME ON! To those who are attacking and hating on each other, this HAS to stop! Michael's message is LOVE! We are all working and striving toward the same thing here, why were against each other when we could be doing so much GOOD if we were ALL working together! This isn't about us as individuals! It's about us as a family, the world as a family, it's about Michael and his message. Come on, stop the hate. Nourish the L.O.V.E.
I'm SO very sorry Maura, you have worked so hard and been so selfless and tolerant. God bless you for all you've done, and you most certainly deserve a rest. WE must all persevere and continue beLIEving, and never forget, LOVE is Michael's message, his lifeline.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."    beLIEve with L.O.V.E. the truth will prevail, as it always does.

mjlovebug

March 15, 2010, 04:59:38 AM
Maura, you have always been a good hoax investigator and  your videos will be highly miss. i some what own you. i wouldn't believe the hoax today if it had not been for you.  looking back now i remember when i stumble on your videos. i don't know what i was even looking for, i didn't believe in the hoax. but i thought that it wouldn't kill me just to have a look, but i got more then a look it sucked me right in. then i relies that something was very wrong about this death. the death of a man that i never met but who has given me the link to my sister who had past away b/c she too was a die hart fan. for once i didn't fell sad after 3 mouths of crying my eyes out. i started to look deeper all and in the last 5 mouths i have had you as a interruption. now i know much more and this hoax, even though it is very hard at times, has been the best thing to ever happen to me beside letting God in to my hart. it has open my eyes and made me look at myself and actions. it shown me how curl and unforgiven people can be and how the government is not there for the people. you open the door to all this and allowed me to see the truth and for that you will all ways have my respect    
i like many would love to see at less one more video from you. i hope that one day you will be able to carry on with them. it is really sad that the very people that clam to be for the hoax seem to tare it down. why do we try to destroy the ones that work the hardest on the hoax. i dear not name names, but i am sure that anyone the reads this can thank of some one that has been attacked by other people after doing so much for the hoax. what do we not understand about L.O.V.E.

i would like to add something from the final speech of "The Great Dictator"  by Charlie Chaplin this has always been my favorite speech and i know that Michael likes it b/c as we all know he is a big fan of  Charlie Chaplin

We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.

The way of life can be free and beautiful.

But we have lost the way.

Greed has poisoned men's souls - has barricaded the world with hate; has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.

We have developed speed but we have shut ourselves in: machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical, our cleverness hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little: More than machinery we need humanity; More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.

The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men, cries out for universal brotherhood for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people. To those who can hear me I say "Do not despair".

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress: the hate of men will pass and dictators die and the power they took from the people, will return to the people and so long as men die [now] liberty will never perish...

Soldiers - don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you and enslave you - who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you as cattle, as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts. You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts. You don't hate - only the unloved hate. Only the unloved and the unnatural. Soldiers - don't fight for slavery, fight for liberty.

In the seventeenth chapter of Saint Luke it is written " the kingdom of God is within man " - not one man, nor a group of men - but in all men - in you, the people.

You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure. Then in the name of democracy let's use that power - let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world, a decent world that will give men a chance to work, that will give you the future and old age and security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power, but they lie. They do not fulfil their promise, they never will. Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people. Now let us fight to fulfil that promise. Let us fight to free the world, to do away with national barriers, do away with greed, with hate and intolerance. Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness.

Soldiers - in the name of democracy, let us all unite!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 05:09:49 AM
Here is another good example how easy is to manipulate with people.
She aint goin´ anywhere, I give my right hand for it.
She´s been manipulating and very bad mouthing, she sends disgusting letters to fans who haven´t do nothing bad but in public she plays victim.
I haven´t communicated with her personally, I wrote to one fan one supportive message in this persons YT channel and immediately got a very disgusting comment from Maura.
Every second word of her are fuck this and fuck that.
My god, she´s not spreading LOVE but HATE!
Good-bye Maura, I wish you get well soon and stop spreading lies to trash others!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

March 15, 2010, 05:15:13 AM
[youtube:24vxastr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDqAj5X5SIw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:24vxastr]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

March 15, 2010, 05:27:12 AM
It's a shame. Why is there so much in fighting between people who are researching the hoax?

People are missing the message. Is it some sort of fear that if someone is better than the other that when Michael comes back he will pay special attention to that person?

Everyone works hard on their theories... please be kind to each other. It's really distasteful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

mjlovebug

March 15, 2010, 06:27:41 AM
Quote from: "Butterfly J"
Here is another good example how easy is to manipulate with people.
She aint goin´ anywhere, I give my right hand for it.
She´s been manipulating and very bad mouthing, she sends disgusting letters to fans who haven´t do nothing bad but in public she plays victim.
I haven´t communicated with her personally, I wrote to one fan one supportive message in this persons YT channel and immediately got a very disgusting comment from Maura.
Every second word of her are fuck this and fuck that.
My god, she´s not spreading LOVE but HATE!
Good-bye Maura, I wish you get well soon and stop spreading lies to trash others!

i have cuss people out in my life
i have done things and say things that were not very nice
i have lost my temper when there was no reason for me to
i have had bad day

we all do thing that are not very nice. some times we most understand that no one is perfect and some lose there temper. all people that make hoax videos have to go though hate mail, sometimes they get frustrated, but that is human nature. she has made a lot of really good videos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 12:31:01 PM
Oh no!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Once believe in < Heal the world
Today, Who is it ?
Je ne veut pas la fin de toi

People says, I\'m not Ok
\'cause I believe in a strange thing

dmovie27

March 15, 2010, 05:27:55 PM
Kind of confirms what's being discussed in "The Micheal Project" doesn't it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 09:06:12 PM
well she explain in her yt channel we no are ready for know the truth ...what ? i dont know you , but i ready for all right now !
well i saw her videos from the first she create ...i no share some points but this girl work very hard on this ...i no think people need bash or thead her ...no way ...
i think she can start to be tired too ...she make this before and i sure she will be back soon ...
love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 15, 2010, 09:21:26 PM
I don't know much about what's going on with the whole situation with her leaving and with her and the three people that she mentioned in her goodbye video, and I don't really care to know now...
but I went to her yt channel and in her like about me section she says she knows a lot of things that we don't know and now she's not going to tell now since she has stopped making videos.

I hate that she says that because it makes me think maybe she's just saying that since she's "leaving" and we'd have no way of knowing whether it's true or not. I have nothing against the girl, but if she knows something I wish she wouldn't hold back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know that L.O.V.E. survives, so we can rock forever on."

"Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel."

topsecretgirl

March 16, 2010, 08:10:11 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
the thing is its 9 months now - soon it will be 12 months - everyone is getting tired

I agree, I hope this all will end soon! I'm hoping before the Murray trial starts, that is before April 5th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions