Boreas

Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Continuing on from my last post. Scientists have found seashells at or near the top of Mount Everest. Do you know why. The reason is because once upon a time many years ago before the existence of HAARP, Mt. Everest was under the sea. Also a long time ago the Earth continents looked like this. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Here is also a list of earthquakes that happened in Japan long before HAARP. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login It's like being back in primary school!

thank you!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Boreas, You're welcome! Of course I realize you knew all this.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Still the argument of the earthquakes existing before HAARP?
Has anyone stated here that HAARP invented them?
Have I to remember again that you can cause or provoque what already exist?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign, I understand you realize earthquakes happened pre HAARP. I also know you believe HAARP provokes 'quakes but all I am saying is that there is no scientific proof. It's circumstantial evidence. If it were a trial, it's not enough for a conviction, it's not beyond a reasonable doubt. Anything about this link is found on not credible sources. Show me evidence from a reputable journal not conspiracy tv. I am interested in conspiracies but not all of them are true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Boreas"
Continuing on from my last post. Scientists have found seashells at or near the top of Mount Everest. Do you know why. The reason is because once upon a time many years ago before the existence of HAARP, Mt. Everest was under the sea. Also a long time ago the Earth continents looked like this. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Here is also a list of earthquakes that happened in Japan long before HAARP. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login It's like being back in primary school!

thank you!

You're sooo right. And it's unbelievable that they put a video of Chavez, out of everybody in this world, to support this theory, is he some kind of PhD or something that I'm missing?. A guy that has breakfast with Simon Bolivar everyday.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jonnysgirldangerous, I don't know much about Hugo Chavez but you surely don't mean the Simon Bolivar?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jonnysgirldangerous, I don't know much about Hugo Chavez but you surely don't mean the Simon Bolivar?

Hey mjjveritas, if you're thinking about the Simon Bolivar that lead to the freedom several southamerican countries, you're right. It's of common knowledge that the guy, Chavez, sits at breakfast time in his room in front of an empty chair, make his people serve two breakfasts and start talking to him. An strange habit to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Ok mjjveritas, I don´t know if there´s a proof, if there were a clear one in hands of a powerful and honest person of course would have done something. This kind of things is always hard to prove in a court. There are evidences though.

About the reputable publications, we all know, as we have also seen with the flu (or the global warming swindle), that the experts have a lot of preassure on them, and even if someone thinks HAARP causes earthquakes, they are not going to jeopardise their carrers by saying it aloud. Anyway there are always marginal professionals that are in a situation to speak, but they are not listened.

Do you remember the documentary about the flu with the doctor nun? Teresa Forcades, the nun, says exactly the same there, and she explains that she can talk because his feeding doesn´t depends on her prestige. You can always find experts that talk about this kind of things out of the official circuits, but their ar hard to find. I know what I mean because I work in independent documentaries, most of them about health, a matter where we are being SERIOUSLY missleaded.
Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 07:31:30 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jonnysgirldangerous, I indeed was referring to the long departed S. Bolivar. I didn't know that about Chavez. How odd. Some people eh! Different planet.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign, I know what you're saying. There are anomalies out there. Corruption within governments. We in the UK saw that last year with the Members of Parliament and their greed over their expenses claims. The George W. Bush election where his brother was the Governor of Florida where some of the dispute over voting happened. It's all very clear to see. I haven't as yet had a chance to see the nun video or the Global Warming videos. It's all very time consuming.  :) I've almost forgotten about MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Don´t forget him MG!  :lol:
But the truth is that apart from a couple of new the hoax is a little boring right now.
Let´s see April moving on!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign, No, I'll try not to forget him or DD or Hatman or Saw Man or Grammy Man or Green Man or the list is neverending man.  :) Have I missed anyone out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FUCK YEAH PANGEA!!!! I loved learning about all that back in the day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jessicakthx,  :lol: Pangea sends her regards.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebugTopic starter

yeah yall keep laughing it off like it's nothing. but let me remind you there was once a time when humans could not fly, or be able to go from country to country in a matter of 2 days at the most. there was once a time when we did not have trans or cars or phones or man made harts. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE HUMAN RACE. we can an have made some amazing things do not say that it is imposable, even something link this computer was though to be imposable at one time but look here it is and it works just fine. now i understand that a computer is nothing like something that can make earthquakes, however what about a nuke, a bomb that can wipe out everything in it's path and even after the war is over it will make the servers population weak with abnormal births years afterward.

really people if you will stop thanking that everything is fine and dandy and open your eyes you will fine that things are not well, and it's not just one country or two country but all over the world. the government does have the power to do things like this rather you believe it or not.

let me tell you a story
i was in JROTC in high school, it's like a mitury class wear you get a taste of what the army will be like if you chose to go in to it.
one day our teacher who has served in the army for many years and has even been in some wars set us all down to talk to us. i do not remember the whole thing but i remember that he took a turn and started to talk about his granddaughter who he takes care of. he says the he is afraid that the freedoms the we have now will not be there when she reaches his age. he told us the he believes that something will happen that will change all that. he said that we will be taken over and the threat will come from the inside (from our own government in other world). he became very emotional when he said this and he even told us that he would not being telling us this if we did not care. and he said you mark me word give it a few years hell give it one year, it will happen and it's going to come out of no were.
i do not thank that he knows what is all going on for a fact but give that he has starved so much time, i thank he may have a hint. God only knows what he could have learned over the years. now looking back i could see that he WAS giving us a warning.

stop treating these things like a joke... whether it is a part of the hoax or not is it real and it is happening
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions