*Mo*

Re: Michael Jackson's Message - Part 1
March 17, 2010, 01:24:56 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
As for President Obama and his place of birth, I would assume that it was verified that he was born on US soil and not in Africa. Obama would probably feel it was demeaning and undermining to show everyone his birth certificate. Anyway if he was actually born outwith the USA, the certificate will have been doctored by now.

Have you ever heard of Orly Taitz?  Here's the link to her website:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Just spend some time there looking around...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 09:57:14 AM
*Mo*, Thank you for your link. I will check it out.  :) I hope this site is ok because my anti virus software was warning me about it. I noticed an interesting advert on this site. It was for "survival seeds". So this may be indicative of the type of readers on this site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 12:16:34 PM
NightOwl, Thank you for your videos. As I said to another poster earlier on this thread, it really defies belief that people would allow themselves to be implanted for whatever reason. To an extent one can understand their reasoning behind accepting an RFID if it is for medical info in case of emergencies etc but this thinking is misguided. Who has access to this info. A potential employer or an insurance/life assurance company. But to have a chip for something as spurious as clubbing/toting up drinks is laughable. The medical reason of course is more worrisome because of the widespread implications. I wasn't aware before this was highlighted on this site about RFID's in people but I can't and don't know everything. I do know though that if I had not learned about this here I would not blindly accept an implant of this nature without recognizing the far reaching consequences of this device. I essentially think for myself and was not born yesterday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 07:12:59 PM
somekindofsign, I watched the video about Sibel Edmonds. I've seen two ten minute parts plus a two minute video. Are there more parts? I watched the first two earlier and thought there were more parts? Update, I've re checked and they now seem to be there. Before there was just bike videos.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 07:25:26 PM
somekindofsign, I've just started watching part three of "Kill The Messenger" and not two minutes in but The American Civil Liberties Union is mentioned. Lawyers from that organization are going to represent Sibel Edmonds. I assume you have watched your own videos? Yesterday when I mentioned the ACLU to you, you said you had not heard of them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 17, 2010, 07:38:44 PM
Well I´ve seen them (not mine) but I´m not a computer, you know. I think I know ENOUGH about the USA having into account that I´m not anglosaxon and have another culture, no? I´d like to see how far can you catch mine in my language...
I didn´t say haven´t heard about, I said I don´t KNOW them. To KNOW them I have to STUDY (but don´t have to, have I?)

I saw Kill The Messenger time ago. I´m shure organizations like that are doing a good job, but of course there are tons of things that they can´t/want get into or just don´t know.
Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 07:45:06 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 07:45:02 PM
somekindofsign, Fair enough, you make a valid point.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 17, 2010, 07:46:22 PM
Nice from you, thanks  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 17, 2010, 08:05:36 PM
On 12 January 2010 was a day of great uncertainty, but also many confirmations. Port-au-Prince, as close to a modern urban centre in the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere, dawn with an earthquake of 7 degrees of intensity which left the people, the President and God himself homeless, to collapse even the Presidential Palace and the Cathedral.
This small piece of Hispaniola, pioneer in independence uprising debate today between economic catastrophe that has plunged it into poverty and cancelled you the self-sufficiency food, a natural catastrophe comparable to nuclear but not radioactive effects and a new occupation that reinforces their colony status bombardment.

While at the beginning it had authorized MINUSTAH put up to 6700 troops in Haiti, that limit was increased to 30 November 2009 a figure of 9065 effective uniformed, including 7031 soldiers and policemen 2034, supported by 488 internationals, 1212 national officers and 214 United Nations Volunteers. This mission, with an average of $ 600 million annual budget has been denounced by the English organization Save the Children (no one to turn on to, 2008) by systematic rape, abuse, or incitement to prostitution of Haitian, children from being sued by organizations of human rights and civil society by abuses with impunity committed in the name of the restoration of peace observation missions.
Force allegedly peace composed by uniformed of many countries, notably Latin America, MINUSTAH has been dismissed from the beginning by the Haitian as an imposition that restricts the powers of self-determination and the exercise of a full democracy in Haiti, and be authorized to suppress the Haitians to in case of suspicion population.

Today, in a very bold move, is directly command joint United States, of the southern command, who stands as supreme authority controlling air, marine and terrestrial movements. The MINUSTAH and their troops are under the command of the divisions of the southern command in attention to the disaster.
Nobody objects to these hegemonic power chess moves in a few hours transformed the continental geopolitics. The international community seems to have been taken care of Haiti as a desert without ability to own organization since 2004, and much more now after of the earthquake. The international community seems to accept that the provisions of the United States armed forces are universal and that troops are necessary to appease the indomitable people.

Discarding the hypothesis that the US has caused the earthquake, the truth is that a few hours after the disaster was already in the dramatically famous Haitian soil 82nd Airborne Army of United States, responsible for invasions to Dominican (1965), Grenada (1983) and Panama (1989), and by January 26, the number of soldiers that e moved to Haiti, adding found on land and sea, at 12500. No one knows some science what role can be fulfilling a brigade members clearly offensive, equipped with sophisticated weaponry including missiles, and capacity of neutralization and destruction of living forces and decision-making of territories in the very near future. In other words, a rapid response assault force. It should only be remembered in Grenada and Panama it operational invasion and now one humanitarian principle.
In these circumstances could really speak of a clean, invasion to not require deployment of air force and artillery to the preliminary bombardment. The earthquake did the dirty work without casualties to the invader.

Apart from the ship USNS Comfort, with nearly a thousand elements of medical personnel curiously only serve more than 100 daily patients, hospital was placed on the coast of Haiti, which due to its proximity (74 km) are also the coast of Cuba, a nuclear carrier (USS Carl Vinson) and two (USS Bataan, USS Nassau) amphibious assault ships .Todas these ships are indeed military roving complement positions on the ground and they give greater versatility and flexibility to the militarised control networks.
According to official information, two new task forces were created in a timely manner:
The United States Southern command has established joint task - Haiti (JTF-H) to observe the United States in Haiti military aid efforts force and has appointed the Lieutenant General of the army of United States Ken Keen (9) as its commander. More than 20000 American military, 23 ships and more than 120 aircraft are supporting operations to provide support and care to more than three million Haitians affected by the earthquake on January 12.

The other task force, 48, has headquarters neither more nor less than in Cuba at the Guantánamo base, and now covers coordinate ".. active …modified land and air to deliver humanitarian aid to Haiti in due course" according to Patricia Wolfe, Commander of the force, who recalls that:
The timely provision of aid is only possible by the close proximity of the Base Naval of the Bay of Guantanamo (GTMO) with the affected area. GTMO is obviously a position key to meet the strategic requirements in this region

With these two new forces task of the disaster, with headquarters in Haiti and the other in Guantánamo, may think we are at the start of a military region, or at least an operational with a more ambitious view than in the past, reorganization strategy complete reorganization and preparing prompt any situation, anywhere that so require, from his perspective, the area intervention conditions.
With the old and new bases in Colombia, the potential bases in Panama, Soto Cano Air Base, Guantánamo, Aruba, Curaçao, the United States has a situation of total control of movements in the Caribbean region, or amazónico-caribeña. Mexico is fencing in the Gulf and subject by the Merida initiative, and in coordination with as part of the corridor containment United States has been promoting to stop processing in the Mainland.
Good move! Haiti is occupied, the 4th fleet flying their flags in the Caribbean and bullied Venezuela.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

somekindofsign

March 17, 2010, 08:12:43 PM
Viva Obama!

Even better RISK player than Bush.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 17, 2010, 08:49:28 PM
somekindofsign ,now I'm writing about some things to investigate on another great Nobel laureate, Henry Kissinger, ... maybe you make the title alive Kissinger. " viva Kissinger ".

If I have time I publish tonight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 18, 2010, 08:35:41 AM
Yeaah! Viva Kissinger!

He is my favourite one as the common factor of it all.
This guy just cannot get into Spain, he is pursued for genocide by the judge Baltasar Garzón, who I call Super Garzón!  :lol: This judge is the same that brought Pinochet here to be prosecuted. He´s always in something like that, that´s why he´s receiving a discredit campaign here. And this is why they want to abolish the law that allows prosecuting international crime, crimes commited abroad. Spain is one of the few countries where that is still possible, and we have judges trying it. We have also another judge trying to prosecute Israel for genocide in Gaza... we have a dangerous law to abolish here  ;)

Looking forward your writting on Kissinger! :P
Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 10:14:35 AM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

March 18, 2010, 10:12:53 AM
¡ Viva Kissinger ¡

I did not know that Kissinger can not go to España, there is still hope .. good.

Now Kissinger to be Obama "stronger in the war against terrorism". It seems that does not conform with million deaths that resulted in the middle that limited energy.

(Note: it is easier to write 20 articles on Kissinger summed up in one single all their crimes. (I promise it will be only one to not bother them, for the second time with so infamous reading)

Nobody influence that Henry Kissinger, George w. Bush to invade Iraq, glorious cradle of the sciences, arts and letters; and past Monday, day day 16 16 appeared to Charlie Rose night teleprograma saying that Obama must be stronger, more or warrior in the middle.

Kissinger was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1973, shortly after the great massacres perpetrated in several countries in the world, particularly in Vietnam and Cambodia, of which he had all or part of the blame. It is believed that those bombings killed at least two million people, mostly children, women and elderly.

What is terrorism?

Is there any difference between war and terrorism? By alleged that there are large. Terrorism is a limited and sometimes bloodless way of terror. War is terrorism as absolute and bloody.

Terrorism can arrive to kill hundreds of people and destroy certain buildings, but sometimes, when the artifact of terror is inefficient, kills anyone or destroys anything.

War always kills and not to one or many enemies, but thousands or millions of human beings all have to do with war and destroys whole Nations.

There is a much more killer that persons or groups terrorism. It is that, when it is called war, can go from the action of a soldier that injures slightly to another in a battle to the Tokío, incendiary bombing of l945, who murdered - burning them March 10 State terrorism living-in five hours, more than 150,000 people, more than 90 per cent children, women and the elderly, considered the most murderous terrorist action history, even more than the Hiroshima.

The main terrorist is the Empire, to invade the country, causing one of its citizens capable of killing peaceful people go to buy food from a market. By foreign invasion, anyone you had occurred put a bomb in a Baghdad market. In fact, no one did so. The guilty more deaths in the market bagdadense is the Empire terrorist and the guilty minor, the terrorist individual.

I strongly suspect that September 11 was a himself the heads of the Empire were to carry out other wars, as did "the Mexican aggression" to banks of the Rio Grande in 1846; Maine, blasting in 1898; Warrior using the Lusitania in 1915; "surprise" of Pearl Harbor in 1941, and "the aggression ' of the Gulf of Tonkin in 1964."

Two sentences Kissinger became famous in those years that was the first Nixon Adviser regarding war and national security:

-Soldiers are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy - The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer during those same years he was, in fact, the second most powerful man in the Empire, occurred the largest bombing Cambodia and North Vietnam and occurred, bloody conflicts in Cyprus, Bangladesh, East Timor, Angola, Rhodesia, Chile, Argentina and other countries. In all, Kissinger had all or part of the blame.

In the Yom Kippur war in 1973, the Empire sent him to the genocidal of Israel, on the recommendation of Kissinger, huge amounts of materiel and the Empire war aircraft participated in the war. This conflict caused the crisis in the supply of oil in this country and Europe 1973 74.

In 1964, he divorced his first wife, until ten years later in married with which it is still, while millions of human beings die despedazados by the bombs of the Empire in action that, beginning in 1968, were advised or ordered by him, Kissinger became an exultant Casanova who was intimate with dozens of young and beautiful women, some of the movies and celebrity as Zsa Zsa Gabor, Candice Bergen, Gina Lollobrigida, Marlo Thomas, Samantha Eggar, Jill St. John, and others. Very natural era that he would be with one of them, several nights a week, in restaurants, theatres, or more elegant dances of Washington and New York halls.

A reporter asked, once, on its multiple love replied:

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac hell of war burned the ins and outs of many peoples, but Kissinger amused in more happy places of the "paradise '."

Some dropped blood and tears; semen and wine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 18, 2010, 08:15:49 PM
somekindofsign, I watched the rest of the film "Kill The Messenger". It illustrates the injustices at the very core of American and international politics. It doesn't come as a great shock, the way in which Sibel Edmonds was treated. It will probably always be the way business is done. A very brave person to hold on to her integrity under those circumstances. I expected her to have been found with a bullet in the back of her head somewhere. Look at the Dr. David Kelly case. There are conflicting stories between experts over his mysterious end. I don't really know what the average citizen or (subject in my case) can do about all those dodgy dealings. Vote them out but the next lot will be just as bad. It's the old, power corrupts absolutely scenario.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 18, 2010, 08:26:00 PM
I haven´t heard about Dr David Kelly´s case.
I found this documentary:

Dr David Kelly - Conspiracy

I´m watching it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike