Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Of course it was always meant to be a movie.  You can't put a live show like this together in three months....

THIS (below) was the FIRST PROMO PIC released for This Is It in May of 2009.....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Certainly, this is a picture promoting a MOVIE, not a concert!  This has ALWAYS been CRYSTAL CLEAR!    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
and it was registerd as a ''motion picture'' it would of been logical to list it as a ''music concert documentary'' or something.

Yes!  And the audiovisual recordings from June 23rd and June 24th were PRE-REGISTERED in the United States Copyright Database as "Motion Picture/Soundtrack/Musical."    ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS going to be a movie!  This is the movie MJ contacted DiLeo about co-producing in 2007, the kind of movie that had never been done before!    :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
thats what confused me what does it mean audiovisual recordings from june 23-24th? i though this was filmed for 3 months?

I know you keep up very well and I pay close attention to your posts.  The ones who were there, technical people, lighting people etc. who have spoken say Michael came for the "dancer auditions, many business/production meetings and was involved in all aspects of creative production."  They say Michael was at Culver City from June 1st through June 10th for the DOME project and filming of the 3D and 2D films which included green screen.  That explains why everyone was so excited for "And Michael's coming today. There's The Man.  The Man is here."    They say after that he did not return again until June 23rd which was the first rehearsal day at the Staples Center.  So the 23rd and 24th were clearly planned to be the audiovisual/sound track recordings for the motion picture.  That's the ONLY way that any of this makes any sense.  

All of Michael's on-stage performances were shot in those two days, the 23rd and 24th, and he has several wardrobe changes to make it look like many different days, but the back-up singers and dancers' wardrobe changes do not coincide with Michael's.  For instance Orianthi has on the silver dress and sparkling boots while Michael goes through 4 changes of clothes.  Orianthi is the easiest one to keep up with because of the "sparkly" outfit but if one pays close attention, you will clearly see that Michael is changing clothes and no one else is.   ;)   Clearly, June 23rd and June 24th were shot for the "motion picture" and that is why it is 'PRE-REGISTERED IN THE COPYRIGHT DATABASE" as such.    :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Thanks for the info! some of those ''costume changes'' were actually Doubles ;) So michael had very short appearances in This Is It
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

They are talking just about the rehersal footage, not the rehersals themselves, and other thing is the show prodution and TII back screen footage.

Even though, I still doubt that the whole rehersal footage was filmed just in 2 days.
Despite it´s a EPK recording without travellings, dollies nor cranes (so it "seems" to be justified to be for MJ private movies), we have to take into account that there are a lot of stage mechanisms that must be moved for the whole show. We have the day of the pirotechnnics, MJ´s crane, the toasters, the spider... I´ve worked in EPK and documentaries and  I don´t know if it just matchs with just 2 days for the rehersals footage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for the info! some of those ''costume changes'' were actually Doubles ;) So michael had very short appearances in This Is It[/quote]

YES!  Those are the shots when Michael was BEHIND the camera and not in front of it!  That is when the "kids got to see Michael as film-maker" according to Kenny!   :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 04:59:38 PM by lovemj4everandever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
i didnt find mekia on the cast of the High school musical movies...and she doesnt mention it on her website neither

but Tyne Stecklein (the blonde girl) was definitely on the movie:

she s listed as prinicpal dancer....

didnt check for the others yet
yes i meant Tyne my mistake  :oops:

lol no problem...wasnt against u...

but u r right tony testa was working as assistant choreographer on high school and TII

and chucky kaplow was a dancer on both too:

and according to a MJ french forum (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)  in a post dated from 29 mai 2009, most of the dancers knew each other or where connected to mj or ortega b4 the casting:

Devin Jamieson danced with Tony Testa b4 TII

Ricardo "Dres" Reid danced on the  so exited video of janet jackson

Misha Gabriel Hamilton (the one crying at the beginning of TII) toured with janet jackson..

Nick Baas and Misha knew each other: they give dance lessons together at the Dance Millenium Complex. Nick toured with Janet too on "Rock witchu" and worked on the video "All Nite Don't Stop"

Timor Steffens met Misha and Nick on many occasions: he took dance lessons in their class at the Dance Millenium Complex

and well Tyne was on High School musical as said b4

The world is smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall and full of coincidences....really

on 11 dancers casted, 7 at least where already known by them or connected to them  b4 the casting.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i posed this vid that was taken by the people in the vid outside the staples, now the first time i saw this a while back.... i think July/August, but the Vid was uploaded in that period and they said that thie vid was taken at the Staples on the 3rd of June !!!!

so mike was in rehersal and TII was not all done in 2 days, maybe there were a few somgs done during the 2 dates, but there is obviously more to this than meets the eye.  i strongly believe that TII was intended to be a series of Concerts, and that michael had fully intended to do all the dates ( call me crazy  :lol: ), but i think that a hoax wasnt planned, i think that maybe something was "haunting" mike and that he had decided last minute to pull this off, which is why i think all these irregularities with his "death".  i jjust cant find a reason to think that he planned this over time, i would probably say that it may have been planned within a Week .

so call me Crazy ! :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Quote from: "awesome1"

i posed this vid that was taken by the people in the vid outside the staples, now the first time i saw this a while back.... i think July/August, but the Vid was uploaded in that period and they said that thie vid was taken at the Staples on the 3rd of June !!!!

so mike was in rehersal and TII was not all done in 2 days, maybe there were a few somgs done during the 2 dates, but there is obviously more to this than meets the eye.  i strongly believe that TII was intended to be a series of Concerts, and that michael had fully intended to do all the dates ( call me crazy  :lol: ), but i think that a hoax wasnt planned, i think that maybe something was "haunting" mike and that he had decided last minute to pull this off, which is why i think all these irregularities with his "death".  i jjust cant find a reason to think that he planned this over time, i would probably say that it may have been planned within a Week .

IMHO, This is it was meant to be a film from the get go
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "awesome1"

IMHO, This is it was meant to be a film from the get go

well its a highly .. well i wouldnt say controversial subject, but its a difficult one to come to a definate conclusion.
but hey there are some things that people are going to have different views on and the more opinions, the better the investigation  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

he probably rehearsed for the FILM B4 the 23rd but the footage was taken on the 23rd and 24th LOL!
I agree, it was meant to be a movie and not a concert.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't fully get the "it was supposed to be a film" theory. I mean yes I know the facts but that does not necesssarily rule out the concerts. Even if it was meant to be a film it does not definitelt mean there weren't gonna be any concerts. They might have wanted to do both which is not impossible at all since it's a "concert documentry2 kind of. Also for those who think there were doubles (still not sure myself) why would Michael even want to use doubles for some of those scenes? He's a perfectionist and that just does not make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

Quote from: "loma"
They are claiming the Dancers were already chosen ahead of time, since they all worked for the same agency before "This Is It". Some had worked in "High School Musical"(K.O's) together.
I wouldn't doubt it.  :?

To me it is not a suprise that the dancers were chosen before the casting. It is an usual procedure! And somehow obvious. I wonder that it is mentioned now...because it is really abvious nothing to wonder about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Shout

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
I don't fully get the "it was supposed to be a film" theory. I mean yes I know the facts but that does not necesssarily rule out the concerts. Even if it was meant to be a film it does not definitelt mean there weren't gonna be any concerts. They might have wanted to do both which is not impossible at all since it's a "concert documentry2 kind of. Also for those who think there were doubles (still not sure myself) why would Michael even want to use doubles for some of those scenes? He's a perfectionist and that just does not make sense.

You are right, I remember the interview on a radio station where it was mentioned that they wanted to make a movie because of promotional reasons. So I think you are right to say that making a film and the concerts is planed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Quote from: "Shout"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"

You are right, I remember the interview on a radio station where it was mentioned that they wanted to make a movie because of promotional reasons. So I think you are right to say that making a film and the concerts is planed.
Maybe he used doubles for a illusion? like beLIEve poster... ''promotional'' :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

:lol:  i was reading and my daughter is watching HSM... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I think the substitute MJ. the one in the orange pants, was hired to fill in for MJ, so the dancers could still rehearse even when MJ couldn't be there..(He was too busy working on his hoax death plan with the family)  Just a thought !!!!  And I agree with the fact that it was filmed over 2 days as I also examined closely all the wardrobe changes, which weren't many.  Cheers xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's fishy either way.

If they were filming Michael "in case" he didn't make it to do the concerts because...

or...

If in reverse Michael was orchestrating this as a movie never intending to perform any of it on stage.

Lets face it, "This Is It" wasn't Michael's best work.  I don't believe that he would ever have released 'practice' sessions at all, or at the very least this whole thing was cut very very short.

IMO he would have had to be very very sure that he would be seen in a positive light based on past negative footage. Do you guys think this movie does that?  Is it up to his usual standards?  Do you honestly think he would have wanted us to see this patchwork that was so haphazardly put together?

Here are some facts about Michael that I have never seen disputed.

1. Michael the perfectionist.
2. Michael taking great pains to keep as much privacy in his life as possible.
3. Michael not giving a crap about money in the sense of how much any of this will cost.
4. Michael being all about a polished finished product when it comes to his craft.

All of what we know about him makes it terribly hard for me to believe that he would have been in any way sloppy about this or any other venture.  
Leading me to believe that someone else was pulling the strings...  
Leaving Michael looking for a way out, because in this scenario he most certainly would want out...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions