TII article claims Fake Casting for dancers
March 13, 2010, 03:38:38 PM
Does this article make any sense to anyone?

Can you tell me what it means..  they are saying the casting for the dancers was fake..  but i am confused to the evidence.  If anyone can explain it to me i would be grateful

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

They are claiming the Dancers were already chosen ahead of time, since they all worked for the same agency before "This Is It". Some had worked in "High School Musical"(K.O's) together.
I wouldn't doubt it.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

I recognize some faces from HSM. Chucky Klapow, Tony Testa, and i believe Mekia Cox also
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Does this article make any sense to anyone?

Can you tell me what it means..  they are saying the casting for the dancers was fake..  but i am confused to the evidence.  If anyone can explain it to me i would be grateful

Funny that you post that 'cause yesterday night I was thinking about the audition for the dancers and was searching on the web and couldn't find anything about it ...so,to me, this would add to the theory that TII  was meant to be a movie to begin with(I always believed that),hiring the
High School Musical dance crew.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Of course it was always meant to be a movie.  You can't put a live show like this together in three months....

THIS (below) was the FIRST PROMO PIC released for This Is It in May of 2009.....

Certainly, this is a picture promoting a MOVIE, not a concert!  This has ALWAYS been CRYSTAL CLEAR!    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Of course it was always meant to be a movie.  You can't put a live show like this together in three months....

THIS (below) was the FIRST PROMO PIC released for This Is It in May of 2009.....

Certainly, this is a picture promoting a MOVIE, not a concert!  This has ALWAYS been CRYSTAL CLEAR!    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
and it was registerd as a ''motion picture'' it would of been logical to list it as a ''music concert documentary'' or something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i didnt find mekia on the cast of the High school musical movies...and she doesnt mention it on her website neither

but Tyne Stecklein (the blonde girl) was definitely on the movie:

she s listed as prinicpal dancer....

didnt check for the others yet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Jacksonology"

and it was registerd as a ''motion picture'' it would of been logical to list it as a ''music concert documentary'' or something.

Yes!  And the audiovisual recordings from June 23rd and June 24th were PRE-REGISTERED in the United States Copyright Database as "Motion Picture/Soundtrack/Musical."    ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS going to be a movie!  This is the movie MJ contacted DiLeo about co-producing in 2007, the kind of movie that had never been done before!    :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
i didnt find mekia on the cast of the High school musical movies...and she doesnt mention it on her website neither

but Tyne Stecklein (the blonde girl) was definitely on the movie:

she s listed as prinicpal dancer....

didnt check for the others yet
yes i meant Tyne my mistake  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes!  And the audiovisual recordings from June 23rd and June 24th were PRE-REGISTERED in the United States Copyright Database as "Motion Picture/Soundtrack/Musical."    ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS going to be a movie!  This is the movie MJ contacted DiLeo about co-producing in 2007, the kind of movie that had never been done before!    :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
thats what confused me what does it mean audiovisual recordings from june 23-24th? i though this was filmed for 3 months?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thats what confused me what does it mean audiovisual recordings from june 23-24th? i though this was filmed for 3 months?

Nope..  loads of other threads have investigated this and its crystal clear that the singing and dancing in TII..  the rehearsal footage was only taken over two days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I beLIEve it too but it just proves it even more...you know,for thoses who are still wondering ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

I agree...three monthe for such a live show is not possible...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Nope..  loads of other threads have investigated this and its crystal clear that the singing and dancing in TII..  the rehearsal footage was only taken over two days.
are you saying this is it was filmed in 2 days!??!?!?! :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The people who were there, technical people, lighting people etc. who have spoken say Michael came for the "dancer auditions, many business/production meetings and was involved in all aspects of creative production."  They say Michael was at Culver City from June 1st through June 10th for the DOME project and filming of the 3D and 2D films which included green screen.  That explains why everyone was so excited for "And Michael's coming today. There's The Man.  The Man is here."    They say after that he did not return again until June 23rd which was the first rehearsal day at the Staples Center.  So the 23rd and 24th were clearly planned to be the audiovisual/sound track recordings for the motion picture.  That's the ONLY way that any of this makes any sense.  

All of Michael's on-stage performances were shot in those two days, the 23rd and 24th, and he has several wardrobe changes to make it look like many different days, but the back-up singers and dancers' wardrobe changes do not coincide with Michael's.  For instance Orianthi has on the silver dress and sparkling boots while Michael goes through 4 changes of clothes.  Orianthi is the easiest one to keep up with because of the "sparkly" outfit but if one pays close attention, you will clearly see that Michael is changing clothes and no one else is.   ;)   Clearly, June 23rd and June 24th were shot for the "motion picture" and that is why it is 'PRE-REGISTERED IN THE COPYRIGHT DATABASE" as such.    :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 03:17:21 PM by lovemj4everandever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions