~Souza~Topic starter

V for Vendetta - V for Vengeance on YouTube
March 13, 2010, 10:48:31 AM
As we do with most of our blogs, we have also put the latest one in a video series. It's far from the complete information, but the main points are mentioned.

[youtube:l8avsix3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdfJl5TAJug[/youtube:l8avsix3]
[youtube:l8avsix3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RFfYmHoBcI[/youtube:l8avsix3]
[youtube:l8avsix3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pduL-HNhzw4[/youtube:l8avsix3]
[youtube:l8avsix3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgI9aT1w_t4[/youtube:l8avsix3]
[youtube:l8avsix3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLottE6Cq_4[/youtube:l8avsix3]
[youtube:l8avsix3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KPUqFr2_4U[/youtube:l8avsix3]
[youtube:l8avsix3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EvejIFMt5E[/youtube:l8avsix3]
[youtube:l8avsix3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttsTYhx0cpI[/youtube:l8avsix3]

Of course we do hope you will read the full blog as well.

Greetz,
Souza & Mo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

can't watch any of them...'not available in your country'...gggaaahhh...!!!  :evil: f***k sony!!!  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

*Mo*

Quote from: "tabloidburn"
can't watch any of them...'not available in your country'...gggaaahhh...!!!  :evil: f***k sony!!!  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Try watching them through You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Here's the link to the play list: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Awesome videos!!  Thank you so much for all your hard work and research.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I read the blog and have not viewed the videos yet. My comments will based on those readings.

-I say the car breaking down was an inside job by a bribed employee. Someone had to know where MJ was going and what route he’d take. My car breakdowns haven't been so lucky or convenient.

- Most  women aren’t going to play house with a wealthy attractive male celebrity unless they want  something out of it for themselves.  IF… a sexual fling took place between June and MJ, it didn’t lead to the longterm goal that she might have had.  That may have been when she decided to go with plan B  and join the other team’s side.  

-Brett Ratner and Al Malnick have been under suspicion since I first learned about those  two.  MJ had an odd collection of people that hung around. These two just seemed stranger than the rest.

- The Roger Friedman article about the bruises is a bit confusing. Is he implying that MJ hit and bit himself to make the bruises appear? Too bad the pictures were no longer available in the article.

-Good catch regarding Star’s testimony and the use of first names. The child was just 14 and referring to adults in positions of authority as if they were relatives or  close family friends.

-I suspect that the commercial prospects of Neverland were undoubtedly on a lot of people’s radar the moment that MJ purchased the property.  Someone who looked like him was not supposed to possess that valuable property. In a perfect world…we are color-blind. Let’s just say that the world is still a work-in-progress.

-I have long believed that more people saw the photographs of MJs genitals than the public has been led to believe. Plus, I say that copies were made and are still in the possession of some of these people.  

-John Branca,  Tommy Motolla and SONY smell bad  and have dirt under their nails. I can see Branca masterminding the embezzlement of Mjs money and doing double duty to keep MJ away from the other big money catalogues that MJ  sought to purchase.  Tommy stepped down from SONY in name only. I always suspected that he continued to call the shots from the shadows. He was too quiet when MJ publically attacked him. That is the method for someone who wants to give the illusion that he’s taking the high road. In fact he is  biding his time and waiting to strike back without leaving fingerprints.  

-Sneddon was an insecure puppet who thought that he could make friends with and hang with the movers and shakers in California. That was his motivation. He was a “nobody” who thought that he could become a somebody if he pulled this off and the puppet masters accepted him.

Here’s what I want to know: Who helped MJ escape the madness? So many people had a vested emotional and financial interest in his demise. Who was the guardian angel who saved the day for him? Why wasn’t the guardian angel tempted to join the “let’s screw MJ train” and reap the rewards that so many others were aiming to get?”
As we look at the hoax then the same question pops up and even stronger. Who saved the day for MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi, a very detailed story about trials made my friend LUNAJo67 on YOUTUBE channel, u should see, very detailed.....

Yvonne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

Try watching them through You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Here's the link to the play list: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thank you so much!!! watched 'em all. extraordinary work. you guys rock!!!  8-) i'm glad i don't live down there, i'd be in jail in a minute, for killing tom sneddon. bastard!!!  :evil: hope he rots in hell for what he did!  :twisted:
thx so much for the 'hide my ass'-link, that's so useful. thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! big hugz!!!

(i also calmed down again, too... :mrgreen: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Loes

I just watched all 8 video's.
It really makes me sick how Michael was framed this way.

Ofcourse I never believed he was quilty, but these video's showed me more then I already knew.

Thanks very much Souza and Mo for doing this ...  :!:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This pic is heartbreaking...and brings tears in my eyes even today.

The 2005 trial finished what the '93 Allegations Started: His Spirit Was Broken

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Great Videos!!, but i have questions about number 4:
-Remember, homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand..., please tell me that you are being sarcastic, aren't you?
-How could they know if MJ was gay just taking pics of his buttocks? they should need to do something more than to look on the "surface" ( do you understand what i mean?), and they didn't do that or did they? :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"
Great Videos!!, but i have questions about number 4:
-Remember, homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand..., please tell me that you are being sarcastic, aren't you?
-How could they know if MJ was gay just taking pics of his buttocks? they should need to do something more than to look on the "surface" ( do you understand what i mean?), and they didn't do that or did they? :(

Yes of course that was a sarcastic remark!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

Thanks for these videos, they are a great recap ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

RK

For me , this is it. All that has been brought up in these videos is the reason why I am involved in this hoax investigation. I've always really liked MJ  and his music but I would not called myself an obsessive fan. However, I feel so intensely regarding the injustices and public humiliation  that MJ suffered that I would do anything within my power to help rectify the damage done and see this innocent man vindicated. Words don't seem to convey how strongly I feel about this.
I have always suspected there was something between June Schwarze and MJ. From the accounts I've read, she was very attractive and Frank Casscio said once that the boy was jealous of his mum and MJ.  And although I don't practice or condone violence, I would so love to bitch slap dianne dimond.  Just once I promise then I'll be good. But it was an interesting quote that you brought up about sneddon saying he wanted to get enough dirt on MJ to run him out of town.  I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that straight after he was aquitted Messerau told Mike to leave Neverland and thats when he hightailed it to Bahrain.  So even though he was aquitted, he was far from safe. Poor MJ. It just breaks my heart at the cold wickedness of some peoples hearts. But I must add that I'm totally convinced that Mike has a plan, a very well thought out , exact and precise plan. Great work Mo and Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who ever was behind this, whatever their hidden agenda is.. We can not let them get away with this. I don't yet know how. But we gotta find a way to expose this evil.

I was up all night reading you blog, links - everything. I am sick to my stomach, my guts a twisting inside. My head is spinning. I am shocked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

liegi

I agree. We can't let them get away with this.  I've done some research on the top recording artists of all time.  To my surprise the the top three are The Beatles, Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson. These three are hands down way above the rest of them.  MJ was the only black artist who was really up there.  Do you suppose race has something to do with this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions