Finding the balance....
January 28, 2010, 02:02:32 AM
Before starting off with my first post ever, I intend to make it clear that I do not in any way mean disrespect to THE big daddy of entertainment Michael Jackson. Like many others, I too beacme a fan after his death...and my favorite song is BAD....Man that song rocks!!

Anyway....
I just wanted to discuss the 2005 child molestation trials. Now, as we all know, to the extreme delight of us all fans MJ was acquitted. Unfortunately I am the kind of person who doesnt believe in blind respect/worship...putting a person on a pedestal and worshipping him/her is not really what I do. Because I know that at the end of the day what we REALLY worship is the SHOWMANSHIP and not the person as a human being(no offense)....Like when it comes to a movie,  we fall in love with the character portrayed by the actor and not the actor himself/herself. And therefore for a long time  I was really confused what to believe or not to believe....Should I believe that he was innocent and this was all nothing but an engineered trial--- a desperate attempt to pull him down for whatever reason? Or was it that the evidence not being there was just a coincidence?

Personally, I'd very much like a large scale display of concrete evidence, so that the people who still think him to be  a "pedophile-sicko" can be made to shut their Sh***y mouths up. But you know, when you get accused into a case as delicate and sensitive as child abuse, no matter guilty or not guilty, you'll always remain "unofficially" guilty in the eyes of a fair section of people....simply because, in general children are deemed physically inferior to an adult man...therefore people find it very hard to believe that a child could "manipulate" a 40-something man with a previous record of the same crime...

So unless some HARDCORE MIND BOGGLING RATTLING EVIDENCE is presented before the public on an unprecedented scale, people will rather sadly, continue to think of him as a "Monster Molestor"......Which is intolerable and undesirable.

I really wish MJ's philantrophic efforts had been sensationalised the way people sensationalised a simple skin disease of his...and made it into a racial issue.

But at the same time, Michael too would have saved himself a lotta trouble had he avoided mingling with certain people and avoided certain things that attract negative attention...But IF he did harm those children, well then, what goes around comes around and so maybe he got his due punishment in his untimely death......BUT IF HE WAS FRAMED THEN KARMA IS JUST WAITING AROUBD THE CORNER FOR THOSE WHO TRIED TO SCREW HIM....THEY ARE GONNA BURN IN HELL....SOONER OR LATER.

I just wish he were alive.....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Finding the balance....
January 28, 2010, 05:25:09 AM
When I see your screen name I feel strange....  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Sarahli

January 29, 2010, 07:50:26 AM
I'm sorry but Michael is 100% innocent there's nothing in the file. The file is EMPTY. Even the FBI was after him during several years and they have absolutely NOTHING. What more do people need to believe he's innocent ? This suspiciousness is tiring...and endless it seems   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

January 30, 2010, 10:24:41 AM
I'm not suspicious.....I just wrote honestly what I went through and why I'd like to believe that he's innocent.....We dont know the outcome of this whole hoax thing yet.....So maybe I got a bit sceptical in saying that he could be actually dead. But anyway I'm keeping the flame burning coz, at this moment, theres more evidence in favor of a hoax than against it........Unless Conrad gets arrested and tried and sent to jail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions