AllJack5ons - again a reference to TIAI?
March 13, 2010, 06:17:14 AM
AllJack5ons tweeted yesterday:

Jackson Fans are an army of L.O.V.E. The media should take notice. Always, Jermaine J   8:06 PM Mar 11th   via TweetDeck  

A reference to TIAI? Right after Update 4? Very possible, I think.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry, if it was posted before.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: AllJack5ons - again a reference to TIAI?
March 13, 2010, 06:38:16 AM
Is TIAI a hoax related site? If it is, are they saying we are all on to something? & that the dumb media should be watching US? Hmmm, that's awesome  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 07:46:29 AM
Quote from: "teine21"
Is TIAI a hoax related site? If it is, are they saying we are all on to something? & that the dumb media should be watching US? Hmmm, that's awesome  :mrgreen:

:lol: I am going to add some Jameson's to my coffee this morning...looks like it's going to be an Irish morning!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 11:26:15 AM
If this is the case, why wouldn't TS had mentioned this in his last update? Seems to be an easy way to make a connection, even though I think MJ said Army of Love on his birthday years ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Grace

March 15, 2010, 12:29:14 PM
I don't see any connection between the tweets of AllJack5ons, TIAI or TS.
The "MJ army of love"existed as a term before the hoax.

However, watch this twitter account and read some posts back. It's only Marlon and Jermaine posting. The other siblings have their own accounts. (The most funny is poppa Tito.)
Jermaine now put his name in the AllJack5ons twitter account in order to get the account verified. They are complaining about too many fake accounts.

What's the sentence for?
IMO Jermaine wants to take over MJ's fans and transform them into Jackson's fans - the biggest chance ever in their career to considerably grow their fan base.

This twitter use is PR, marketing, customer relationship management and strengthening customer bonds to the product by talking to fans and asking them for reply. This is what all media are doing btw. This tactic is stretching out now to create artificial (yet being perceived as "personal") bonds between spectator and artist.
"OMG I chatted with XYZ - THE XYZ!"
It is making the once-in-a-lifetime chance of an "after-performance" visit to the star to get an autograph, sigh and faint into a permanent "off-performance" contact - participating in the star's life, OMG!
Will it work? Not really I'm afraid. Jermaine is stretching for heights that are not his.
Sad thing is, this is about artificial life and of course the fans are not friends and will never be - it's just that they are getting a word or two (or they may say, I am dot # 35624 in this or that picture).
IMO this star marketing on twitter bears the danger of emotional abuse and has a very fine line to not cross or the imagination will collapse and backfire. As long as all play and understand the game as a game it's fine. The moment one takes it serious - I would not dare it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

March 15, 2010, 12:41:28 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
I don't see any connection between the tweets of AllJack5ons, TIAI or TS.
The "MJ army of love"existed as a term before the hoax.

However, watch this twitter account and read some posts back. It's only Marlon and Jermaine posting. The other siblings have their own accounts. (The most funny is poppa Tito.)
Jermaine now put his name in the AllJack5ons twitter account in order to get the account verified. They are complaining about too many fake accounts.

What's the sentence for?
IMO Jermaine wants to take over MJ's fans and transform them into Jackson's fans - the biggest chance ever in their career to considerably grow their fan base.

This twitter use is PR, marketing, customer relationship management and strengthening customer bonds to the product by talking to fans and asking them for reply. This is what all media are doing btw. This tactic is stretching out now to create artificial (yet being perceived as "personal") bonds between spectator and artist.
"OMG I chatted with XYZ - THE XYZ!"
It is making the once-in-a-lifetime chance of an "after-performance" visit to the star to get an autograph, sigh and faint into a permanent "off-performance" contact - participating in the star's life, OMG!
Will it work? Not really I'm afraid. Jermaine is stretching for heights that are not his.
Sad thing is, this is about artificial life and of course the fans are not friends and will never be - it's just that they are getting a word or two (or they may say, I am dot # 35624 in this or that picture).
IMO this star marketing on twitter bears the danger of emotional abuse and has a very fine line to not cross or the imagination will collapse and backfire. As long as all play and understand the game as a game it's fine. The moment one takes it serious - I would not dare it.

Very well said, Grace. I agree totally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012