Re: Very strange but could be a coincedence..
March 13, 2010, 07:30:26 AM
Is there any information about Murray being James Brown's doctor before Michael 'died'. The only articles I can find seem to be since June 2009. This might not mean anything, but it does seem odd that there doesn't seem to be any earlier news on this to confirm it. I feel there is something very connected here, maybe MJ is trying to get justice for JB as well or there is always the possibility that JB hoaxed his death too. I'm not saying I believe he did but there is a small chance... Something is going on here, I'm sure.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 13, 2010, 07:38:18 AM
Quote from: "truthseeker"
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "frogh777"
I always thought that is was very strange seeing MJ laughing at JB's burial!

When did he laugh?  I dont remember him laughing, i thought he looked upset.  He kissed James Browns head in the coffin.  Ive heard stories that he spent 5 hours with the body at the mortuary.

+1

This isn't a picture of MJ laughing at JB's funeral, but he is smiling.

Well at least we see James Brown in the coffin. We know  he is dead, more that we can say about MJ.. We have seen just a closed casket..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

March 13, 2010, 08:53:39 AM
michael was laughing  :!:  why :?:  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

March 13, 2010, 09:00:59 AM

When did he laugh?  I dont remember him laughing, i thought he looked upset.  He kissed James Browns head in the coffin.  Ive heard stories that he spent 5 hours with the body at the mortuary.

Yes, I want to know when MJ laughed and in what context it was in. Is there footage??? Really, MJ spent 5 hours with the body of James Brown????? Hum?!?!?!? That is a long time.....was he studying the body-----amazed how a decoy could look so authentic, so life-like????? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

March 13, 2010, 09:03:38 AM
Quote from: "truthseeker"
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"

+1

This isn't a picture of MJ laughing at JB's funeral, but he is smiling.
he was probably smiling at someone :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

March 13, 2010, 09:07:23 AM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
Now I'm just gonna tell the story looking from a different perspective.
Let's PRETEND this is NOT a HOAX
Because I just don't understand why MJ hired doc Murray so let's say:
What if James Brown had a drug addiction and he has told MJ about doc Murray.  Like if he ever needed something like that(drugs) this guy would deliver everything he asked for. If you know what I'm trying to say.
Let's say maybe he had to do the concerts for financial reasons. Remember they were about to do an auction on his personal stuff. Maybe he found it hard to sell all his personal belongings and Dr Tohme Tohme came up with doing some concerts instead. So maybe he just had no other option then doing these concerts.
And maybe the stress got to him and therefore he needed things to relax and sleep. Maybe that's how he ended up with doc Murray.
Now what may have happened on June 25th? So he couldn't sleep and Murray gave him something, and Murray left the room for some time...maybe MJ woke up again and Murray wasn't there, so if it was with IV and you just have to push to get a dose, maybe MJ pushed again and therefore accidentilly overdosing himself. Remember Murray saying he didn't give him anything that could have killed him.
I'm not defending doc Murray here but if this is not a hoax then this is maybe what could have happened?
I think we should investigate all sides of the story but of course I also hope it's all just a hoax.
I just don't understand what he was doing with doc Murray knowing what had happened to James Brown.
So please don't be mad after reading this. I still 100% believe in the hoax.

The question is....was this propofol attached to a pump or was it to gravity or was good ol' Dr. Murray pushing it every so often through a syringe.  It is all so bleak, the details. It is always possible that MJ gave himself an extra bolus (I guess in any regard) but I still cannot see him exiting from this life intentionally when his children have always been his focus and mainstay. In my opinion, he would have had to have been rather depressed to have detached from the "reality" of such things to do himself in. I don't want to believe it. I feel that Michael has been to hell and back so many times that he wouldn't allow himself to cave this time. God, I pray I am right! However, you are right.....we must consider the unthinkable.....as much as I don't like it or want to agree with it. My heart tells me it just isn't so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

March 13, 2010, 09:20:57 AM
I CANT SEE HIM GIVING HIMSELF THE MED, WHEN IT STATES IT WAS COMING IN THROUGH HIS ANKLE OR BOTTOM LEG.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

March 13, 2010, 10:33:32 AM
What if James Brown had a drug addiction and he has told MJ about doc Murray. Like if he ever needed something like that(drugs) this guy would deliver everything he asked for. If you know what I'm trying to say.
Let's say maybe he had to do the concerts for financial reasons. Remember they were about to do an auction on his personal stuff. Maybe he found it hard to sell all his personal belongings and Dr Tohme Tohme came up with doing some concerts instead. So maybe he just had no other option then doing these concerts.
And maybe the stress got to him and therefore he needed things to relax and sleep. Maybe that's how he ended up with doc Murray.
Now what may have happened on June 25th? So he couldn't sleep and Murray gave him something, and Murray left the room for some time...maybe MJ woke up again and Murray wasn't there, so if it was with IV and you just have to push to get a dose, maybe MJ pushed again and therefore accidentilly overdosing himself. Remember Murray saying he didn't give him anything that could have killed him.
I'm not defending doc Murray here but if this is not a hoax then this is maybe what could have happened?
I think we should investigate all sides of the story but of course I also hope it's all just a hoax.
I just don't understand what he was doing with doc Murray knowing what had happened to James Brown.
I am not mad I completely get what your saying. You have to look at both sides of the story. There are some days where I really think he is dead but then come to this forum and remember the strange things.! Thanks anyways.!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]ii LOVE you Michael.!!! My life will nevaah be the same.! Cause boy you came and changed..the way I walk. The way ii talk<3[/color][/size]

yuu rockked maah world. yuu knoe yuu did. && everythin ii own I giive

I can\'t be still, yuu THRILL meeh. baybee be mine.!<3

MashMike

March 13, 2010, 11:57:12 AM
MJ’s doc also catered to drug-addled James Brown’s needs
August 3rd, 2009 - 2:41 pm ICT by ANI Tell a Friend -

Michael Jackson New York, Aug 3 (ANI): If reports are to be believed, late King of Pop Michael Jackson’s doctor was part of a group of “feel good” physicians who catered to the needs of celebrities in the 1990s.

According to a former law-enforcement source, Dr. Conrad Murray, who is under investigation for Jackson’s death, had also catered to the needs of drug-addled Godfather of Soul James Brown.

“James Brown and Michael Jackson were inseparable and they used the same ’safe doctors’ — doctors who would get them anything they wanted,” the New York Post quoted Brown’s long-time producer and assistant, Jacque Hollander, as saying.

“If James Brown wanted drugs, he knew he could get them from these safe doctors in Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas and Los Angeles,” Hollander said.

Brown died of congestive heart failure in 2006, and it was reported at the time that he was battling an addiction to painkillers and PCP.

His wife, Adrienne, had also been one of Murray’s patients when she died 10 years earlier in LA under mysterious circumstances, and the immediate cause of her death was given as being due to PCP intake coupled with heart disease.

Charles Bobbit, Brown’s personal assistant and business manager in the last four years of his life, said that he knew who Murray was before Jackson’s death.

“Mr. Brown may have been sneaking around behind my back with this doctor,” Bobbit said, but he added that he never saw Brown use drugs.

Murray has been under intense scrutiny since Jackson died June 25 of cardiac arrest and investigators removed drugs from the singer’s Bel Air estate. (ANI)

More at : MJ’s doc also catered to drug-addled James Brown’s needs You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is what i found about Brown's doctor and the drugs he used
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Raven

March 13, 2010, 12:03:27 PM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
What if James Brown had a drug addiction and he has told MJ about doc Murray.  Like if he ever needed something like that(drugs) this guy would deliver everything he asked for. If you know what I'm trying to say.
There was no way Michael could have done it himself: this is what the coroner stated, and therefore it was ruled a homocide. There was no dosage pump found.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 14, 2010, 05:10:23 AM
Thank you guys for this thread. I think we should pay attention to this MJ's interview for Ebony. That explains a lot more than all the IV pumps... LOL

(There's plenty of room in my padded cell for everyone, so you may feel invited. LOL)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

March 14, 2010, 03:36:33 PM
VeryLittleSusie  you can count me in    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I`ll take my bottle of Budweiser `cause I think I need to stay there a little longer  :lol:

Anyone else to join  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

March 14, 2010, 04:16:34 PM
This is very strange, indeed. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions