Re: Very strange but could be a coincedence..
March 12, 2010, 06:31:47 PM
U saw the article on James Brown in Tmz today?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

James Brown Did Not Continue His World Tour

Posted Mar 12th 2010 1:10PM by TMZ Staff

There are reports that James Brown's body is missing from his crypt -- as in, stolen -- but TMZ has learned the Godfather of Soul never left the building.

James Brown
The morbid dispute arose when one of Brown's illegitimate daughters, LaRhonda Pettit, told a UK newspaper that the singer's body was mysteriously moved from the temporary crypt in South Carolina in an attempt to keep her from having another autopsy performed on the body.

Brown died in 2006 -- and Pettit had suggested foul play.

But a lawyer who represents 5 of Brown's children tells TMZ James is right where he should be -- in his crypt -- still dressed to the nines in one of his famously awesome "farewell" outfits.

More James Brown

* Still the Hardest Working Man in Showbiz

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

March 12, 2010, 06:36:06 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Just wanted to wave to you from my padded cell!

Hey! Could you keep it down? I can hear you from my cell! Sheesh.  :roll:  :lol:

I don't know what the heck is going on, but it's really creepy.
Why would they want James' body?
 :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

March 12, 2010, 06:40:10 PM
Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Just wanted to wave to you from my padded cell!

Hey! Could you keep it down? I can hear you from my cell! Sheesh.  :roll:  :lol:

I don't know what the heck is going on, but it's really creepy.
Why would they want James' body?
 :|

They are claiming the body has been moved so it cant be re-examined.   The daughter is claiming foul play and wants an autopsy done...  although not sure if you could do an autopsy on a body thats been buried for years.   Eeew!!

Basically daughter is saying there is foul play in James Browns death and the body has been moved to prevent the truth coming out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 07:08:46 PM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "frogh777"
I always thought that is was very strange seeing MJ laughing at JB's burial!

When did he laugh?  I dont remember him laughing, i thought he looked upset.  He kissed James Browns head in the coffin.  Ive heard stories that he spent 5 hours with the body at the mortuary.

+1

This isn't a picture of MJ laughing at JB's funeral, but he is smiling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 12, 2010, 07:10:33 PM
Why is there 2 different pics of JB in his coffin?????  What's that about.  And is there any more room in your padded cell?????????     :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_EarthSonG_

March 12, 2010, 07:40:40 PM
From Wikipedia guys

Death and aftermath
[edit] Death
James Brown memorial in Augusta, Georgia

On December 23, 2006, James Brown, in ill health, showed up at his dentist's office in Atlanta, Georgia several hours later than his appointment for dental implant work. During that visit, Brown's dentist observed that Brown looked "very bad ... weak and dazed." Instead of performing the dental work, the dentist advised Brown to see a doctor right away about his medical condition.[11]

Brown checked in at the Emory Crawford Long Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia on December 24, 2006 for a medical evaluation of his condition, and he was admitted to the hospital for observation and treatment.[70] According to Charles Bobbit, Brown's longtime personal manager and friend, Brown had been sick and suffering with a noisy cough since he returned from a November trip to Europe.[11] Bobbit also added that it was characteristic of Brown to never tell or complain to anyone that he was sick, and that Brown frequently performed during illness.[11] Although Brown had to cancel upcoming shows in Waterbury, Connecticut and Englewood, New Jersey, Brown was confident that the doctor would discharge him from the hospital in time to perform the New Year's Eve shows.

For the New Year's celebrations, Brown was scheduled to perform at the Count Basie Theatre in New Jersey and at the B. B. King Blues Club in New York, in addition to performing a song live on CNN for the Anderson Cooper New Year's Eve special.[70] However, Brown remained hospitalized, and his medical condition worsened throughout that day.

On December 25, 2006, Brown died at approximately 1:45 AM EST (06:45 UTC) from congestive heart failure resulting from complications of pneumonia, with his agent Frank Copsidas and his friend Paul Sargent at his bedside.[71] According to Sargent, Brown uttered "I'm going away tonight", and then Brown took three long, quiet breaths before passing away.

And for the 2 different pics of JB i think there was a public and a private viewing ....

Don't need to go in your padd cell hahahahaha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 08:14:42 PM
A lot of "pneumonia" going around, killing celebrities..... hhhmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 08:16:25 PM
Yes but is'nt it the perfect doctor to use for someone who has a bad record ?  Perfect person don't cha think ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 09:26:04 PM
Death and aftermath
[edit] Death
James Brown memorial in Augusta, Georgia

On December 23, 2006, James Brown, in ill health, showed up at his dentist's office in Atlanta, Georgia several hours later than his appointment for dental implant work. During that visit, Brown's dentist observed that Brown looked "very bad ... weak and dazed." Instead of performing the dental work, the dentist advised Brown to see a doctor right away about his medical condition.[11]

Brown checked in at the Emory Crawford Long Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia on December 24, 2006 for a medical evaluation of his condition, and he was admitted to the hospital for observation and treatment.[70] According to Charles Bobbit, Brown's longtime personal manager and friend, Brown had been sick and suffering with a noisy cough since he returned from a November trip to Europe.[11] Bobbit also added that it was characteristic of Brown to never tell or complain to anyone that he was sick, and that Brown frequently performed during illness.[11] Although Brown had to cancel upcoming shows in Waterbury, Connecticut and Englewood, New Jersey, Brown was confident that the doctor would discharge him from the hospital in time to perform the New Year's Eve shows.

For the New Year's celebrations, Brown was scheduled to perform at the Count Basie Theatre in New Jersey and at the B. B. King Blues Club in New York, in addition to performing a song live on CNN for the Anderson Cooper New Year's Eve special.[70] However, Brown remained hospitalized, and his medical condition worsened throughout that day.

On December 25, 2006, Brown died at approximately 1:45 AM EST (06:45 UTC) from congestive heart failure resulting from complications of pneumonia, with his agent Frank Copsidas and his friend Paul Sargent at his bedside.[71] According to Sargent, Brown uttered "I'm going away tonight", and then Brown took three long, quiet breaths before passing away.
that is the official story yes but James brown's daughter claimsshe is suspicious about the death and says that she thinks that maybe drugs were involved
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]ii LOVE you Michael.!!! My life will nevaah be the same.! Cause boy you came and changed..the way I walk. The way ii talk<3[/color][/size]

yuu rockked maah world. yuu knoe yuu did. && everythin ii own I giive

I can\'t be still, yuu THRILL meeh. baybee be mine.!<3

March 12, 2010, 09:27:55 PM
I think MJ might have, if he really hoaxed his death, took notes from JB's death. I think this because it's really strange that he was being seen by the same doctor that 'mistreated' his friend & favorite artist before his death. It's been said over & over again how MJ went to the funeral home or whatever it was & took a huge interest in how they prepared the body, how long things take, how they choose the coffin, etc. The guy told him big stars usually always want the gold coffin - Michael's coffin was gold. I think he imitated JB's death with his own twists here & there. He hires the same guy to act as his doctor, chooses the gold coffin like JB, same death date (25th)...If this is truly a hoax, I think JB's death played a huge part in how MJ went about doing things. & if they both really are gone (I believe in the hoax but not 100% sure, so there's always still the possibility he's gone for me), anyways if they are both gone maybe MJ was looking for a doctor who could see him for what he wanted & give him what he wanted & JB told him about CM but I don't want to believe that.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2010, 02:35:42 AM
imo j b is a junkie, who got his fame with m jagger, and all. Conrad must have been 10 when they were hot.  maybe its a name, like dr death, ali chemicali, a escape. This man is not real, mobody knows him, xcept the victims. ?????? Con rat moon ray, aka the celdeadrity doc. Hahaha..... I feeeeeel gooooooood. Btw check op youtube ff james brown high. Wat een freakshow!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Sangre

March 13, 2010, 03:21:45 AM
Quote from: "truthseeker"
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "frogh777"
I always thought that is was very strange seeing MJ laughing at JB's burial!

When did he laugh?  I dont remember him laughing, i thought he looked upset.  He kissed James Browns head in the coffin.  Ive heard stories that he spent 5 hours with the body at the mortuary.

+1

This isn't a picture of MJ laughing at JB's funeral, but he is smiling.

He seems upset. This isn't a smile.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

March 13, 2010, 03:32:46 AM
There is one thing I càn`t get out of my head.....I remember in 2007 Mike had an interview and he said that he do not want to end up  like James Brown..performing all of his life and basically die on stage ....He was talking about retirement and some other projects...

Hmmm I am trying to find that interview `cause it may be important....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

March 13, 2010, 03:49:08 AM
HERE IT IS....  ;)  He had an interview with Ebony magazine ....

Q: So, you’re almost 50 now. Do you think you’ll be doing this at 80?
A: The truth is, umm, no. Not the way James Brown did, or Jackie Wilson did, where they just ran it out, they killed themselves. In my opinion, I wish [Brown] could have slowed down and been more relaxed and enjoyed his hard work.

Q: Will you tour again?
A: I don’t care about long tours. But what I love about touring is that it sharpens ones craft beautifully. That’s what I love about Broadway, that’s why actors turn to Broadway, to sharpen their skills. It does do that. ‘Cause it takes years to become a great entertainer. Years. You can’t just grab some guy out of obscurity and throw ‘em out there and expect for this person to compete with that person. It’ll never work. And the audience knows it; they can see it. The way they gesture their hand, move their body, the way they do anything with the microphone, or the way they bow. They can see it right away.

Q: Do you work with these young artists?
A: Sure. I’ve always been the type where, I don’t care if it’s the mailman or the guy sweeping the floor. If it’s a great song, it’s a great song. Some of the most ingenious ideas come from everyday people, who just go, ‘Why don’t you try this, or do this.’ It’ll be a wonderful idea, so you should just try it. Chris Brown is wonderful. Akon, he’s a wonderful artist.
I always want to do music that inspires or influences another generation. You want what you create to live, be it sculpture or painting or music. Like Michelangelo, he said, “I know the creator will go, but his work survives. That is why to escape death, I attempt to bind my soul to my work.’ And that’s how I feel. I give my all to my work. I want it to just live.

These are his very words....He said it  :D ... ...He couldn`t be that stupid to actually end up like him...It sure is a hoax :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

topsecretgirl

March 13, 2010, 06:16:21 AM
Now I'm just gonna tell the story looking from a different perspective.
Let's PRETEND this is NOT a HOAX
Because I just don't understand why MJ hired doc Murray so let's say:
What if James Brown had a drug addiction and he has told MJ about doc Murray.  Like if he ever needed something like that(drugs) this guy would deliver everything he asked for. If you know what I'm trying to say.
Let's say maybe he had to do the concerts for financial reasons. Remember they were about to do an auction on his personal stuff. Maybe he found it hard to sell all his personal belongings and Dr Tohme Tohme came up with doing some concerts instead. So maybe he just had no other option then doing these concerts.
And maybe the stress got to him and therefore he needed things to relax and sleep. Maybe that's how he ended up with doc Murray.
Now what may have happened on June 25th? So he couldn't sleep and Murray gave him something, and Murray left the room for some time...maybe MJ woke up again and Murray wasn't there, so if it was with IV and you just have to push to get a dose, maybe MJ pushed again and therefore accidentilly overdosing himself. Remember Murray saying he didn't give him anything that could have killed him.
I'm not defending doc Murray here but if this is not a hoax then this is maybe what could have happened?
I think we should investigate all sides of the story but of course I also hope it's all just a hoax.
I just don't understand what he was doing with doc Murray knowing what had happened to James Brown.
So please don't be mad after reading this. I still 100% believe in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions