Very strange but could be a coincedence..

• 42 Replies

Offline imissMJ147

• Hoaxer

Very strange but could be a coincedence..

• on: March 12, 2010, 04:21:21 PM
Ok so James Brown, one of MJ's influences, died in 2006 from a drug overdose. He died on the 25th of December. And his physician is rumored to be Dr. Conrad Murray! I just think it's really weird that they both "died" on the 25th and both had dr Conrad Murray.?  I'm not saying James brown faked his death I am saying very coincedental. Don't you think MJ never would have hired Murray if he found out the one of his favorite
performers died while Murray was his doctor.!? Seems strange to me what do yuu think?       http://www.nationalledger.com/cgi-bin/a ... &num=27244
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=200]ii LOVE you Michael.!!! My life will nevaah be the same.! Cause boy you came and changed..the way I walk. The way ii talk<3[/color][/size]

yuu rockked maah world. yuu knoe yuu did. && everythin ii own I giive

I can\'t be still, yuu THRILL meeh. baybee be mine.!<3

Offline loyalfan

• Hoaxer

Re: Very strange but could be a coincedence..

• on: March 12, 2010, 04:27:12 PM
i think this is all too scary........and i am, as we speak, strapping up my straightjacket and going into my padded cell.......because this is getting kinda freaky........xxxxx

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 04:34:39 PM
i dont believe in co-incidences.   This is way too bizarre

Offline imissMJ147

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 04:39:05 PM
i think this is all too scary........and i am, as we speak, strapping up my straightjacket and going into my padded cell.......because this is getting kinda freaky........xxxxx
 :lol: I know I know things are getting really bizarre. We will see what will happen
[size=200]ii LOVE you Michael.!!! My life will nevaah be the same.! Cause boy you came and changed..the way I walk. The way ii talk<3[/color][/size]

Offline frogh777

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 04:51:18 PM
I always thought that is was very strange seeing MJ laughing at JB's burial!

Offline AnnieIsNotOK

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 05:07:41 PM
Quote from: "loyalfan"

:lol:  :lol:
I know how you feel...

I don't think it's a coincidence...but my head hurts trying to figure out what's going on :shock:

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 06:14:10 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"

When did he laugh?  I dont remember him laughing, i thought he looked upset.  He kissed James Browns head in the coffin.  Ive heard stories that he spent 5 hours with the body at the mortuary.

Offline VeryLittleSusie

• Hoaxer
    • My pages

• on: March 12, 2010, 06:19:25 PM
Just wanted to wave to you from my padded cell!

Do you think this news could be absolutely false and fabricated from A to Z? (for the purpose of the hoax to prepare us... well not "us" because we are totally prepared, lol - but the rest of the world and non-believer-fans for the resurrection? Michael's fans know James Brown's influence on Michael so any "news" about Brown catches their eye. Could this be a good way to make them question the possibility of "bodies-missing-from-graves" in general?
Hmmmm...  :?
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) http://www.facebook.com/artbozenawojtas

Offline AvaMarie

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 06:42:20 PM
My head hurts this is too much.

Offline RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
    • http://twitter.com/redpennylocks

• on: March 12, 2010, 06:50:58 PM
This is all very scary and weird. :shock:  I don't know what to think anymore. Just when I think nothing can surprise me, something new comes up that does LMAO! :lol:

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

Offline billiejean17

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 06:53:48 PM
OMG whatever next! is there any room in your padded cell for one more... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Forever Michael

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 07:04:06 PM
Quote from: "billiejean17"
OMG whatever next! is there any room in your padded cell for one more... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
make that room for 2!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline mumof3

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 07:12:23 PM
I did not see a picture of michael laughing at the funeral but I have to admit I have laughed at funerals it is the stress of the situation but the doc being involved with both of them is so odd. I did not know that

Offline AnnieIsNotOK

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 07:13:10 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

When did he laugh?  I dont remember him laughing, i thought he looked upset.  He kissed James Browns head in the coffin.  Ive heard stories that he spent 5 hours with the body at the mortuary.

+1

Offline Mj5StarChick

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 07:30:23 PM
That's very odd well here's a list of those famous singers who died on the 25th it's a chain reaction :?
Michael "dies" on - June 25th (2009)
Aaliyah died - Aug.25th (2001)
Left Eye (TLC) died - Apr.25th (2002)
James Brown December 25th 2006
Rather shocking isn't it :shock: ???
Sorry i just had to put this in there :oops:
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Offline grayshki

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 07:31:47 PM
U saw the article on James Brown in Tmz today?

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/12/james-bro ... pt-corpse/

James Brown Did Not Continue His World Tour

Posted Mar 12th 2010 1:10PM by TMZ Staff

There are reports that James Brown's body is missing from his crypt -- as in, stolen -- but TMZ has learned the Godfather of Soul never left the building.

James Brown
The morbid dispute arose when one of Brown's illegitimate daughters, LaRhonda Pettit, told a UK newspaper that the singer's body was mysteriously moved from the temporary crypt in South Carolina in an attempt to keep her from having another autopsy performed on the body.

Brown died in 2006 -- and Pettit had suggested foul play.

But a lawyer who represents 5 of Brown's children tells TMZ James is right where he should be -- in his crypt -- still dressed to the nines in one of his famously awesome "farewell" outfits.

More James Brown

* Still the Hardest Working Man in Showbiz

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0i0o39hFN

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1652844645

• on: March 12, 2010, 07:36:06 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"

Hey! Could you keep it down? I can hear you from my cell! Sheesh.  :roll:  :lol:

I don't know what the heck is going on, but it's really creepy.
Why would they want James' body?
 :|
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 07:40:10 PM
Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"

Hey! Could you keep it down? I can hear you from my cell! Sheesh.  :roll:  :lol:

I don't know what the heck is going on, but it's really creepy.
Why would they want James' body?
 :|

They are claiming the body has been moved so it cant be re-examined.   The daughter is claiming foul play and wants an autopsy done...  although not sure if you could do an autopsy on a body thats been buried for years.   Eeew!!

Basically daughter is saying there is foul play in James Browns death and the body has been moved to prevent the truth coming out.

Offline truthseeker

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 08:08:46 PM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

+1

This isn't a picture of MJ laughing at JB's funeral, but he is smiling.
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

Offline 2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

• on: March 12, 2010, 08:10:33 PM
Why is there 2 different pics of JB in his coffin?????  What's that about.  And is there any more room in your padded cell?????????     :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :lol:

_EarthSonG_

• on: March 12, 2010, 08:40:40 PM
From Wikipedia guys
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Brown#Death

Death and aftermath
[edit] Death
James Brown memorial in Augusta, Georgia

On December 23, 2006, James Brown, in ill health, showed up at his dentist's office in Atlanta, Georgia several hours later than his appointment for dental implant work. During that visit, Brown's dentist observed that Brown looked "very bad ... weak and dazed." Instead of performing the dental work, the dentist advised Brown to see a doctor right away about his medical condition.[11]

Brown checked in at the Emory Crawford Long Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia on December 24, 2006 for a medical evaluation of his condition, and he was admitted to the hospital for observation and treatment.[70] According to Charles Bobbit, Brown's longtime personal manager and friend, Brown had been sick and suffering with a noisy cough since he returned from a November trip to Europe.[11] Bobbit also added that it was characteristic of Brown to never tell or complain to anyone that he was sick, and that Brown frequently performed during illness.[11] Although Brown had to cancel upcoming shows in Waterbury, Connecticut and Englewood, New Jersey, Brown was confident that the doctor would discharge him from the hospital in time to perform the New Year's Eve shows.

For the New Year's celebrations, Brown was scheduled to perform at the Count Basie Theatre in New Jersey and at the B. B. King Blues Club in New York, in addition to performing a song live on CNN for the Anderson Cooper New Year's Eve special.[70] However, Brown remained hospitalized, and his medical condition worsened throughout that day.

On December 25, 2006, Brown died at approximately 1:45 AM EST (06:45 UTC) from congestive heart failure resulting from complications of pneumonia, with his agent Frank Copsidas and his friend Paul Sargent at his bedside.[71] According to Sargent, Brown uttered "I'm going away tonight", and then Brown took three long, quiet breaths before passing away.

And for the 2 different pics of JB i think there was a public and a private viewing ....

Don't need to go in your padd cell hahahahaha

Offline grayshki

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 09:14:42 PM
A lot of "pneumonia" going around, killing celebrities..... hhhmmmm

Offline letstalkagain

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 09:16:25 PM
Yes but is'nt it the perfect doctor to use for someone who has a bad record ?  Perfect person don't cha think ?

Offline imissMJ147

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 10:26:04 PM
Death and aftermath
[edit] Death
James Brown memorial in Augusta, Georgia

On December 23, 2006, James Brown, in ill health, showed up at his dentist's office in Atlanta, Georgia several hours later than his appointment for dental implant work. During that visit, Brown's dentist observed that Brown looked "very bad ... weak and dazed." Instead of performing the dental work, the dentist advised Brown to see a doctor right away about his medical condition.[11]

Brown checked in at the Emory Crawford Long Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia on December 24, 2006 for a medical evaluation of his condition, and he was admitted to the hospital for observation and treatment.[70] According to Charles Bobbit, Brown's longtime personal manager and friend, Brown had been sick and suffering with a noisy cough since he returned from a November trip to Europe.[11] Bobbit also added that it was characteristic of Brown to never tell or complain to anyone that he was sick, and that Brown frequently performed during illness.[11] Although Brown had to cancel upcoming shows in Waterbury, Connecticut and Englewood, New Jersey, Brown was confident that the doctor would discharge him from the hospital in time to perform the New Year's Eve shows.

For the New Year's celebrations, Brown was scheduled to perform at the Count Basie Theatre in New Jersey and at the B. B. King Blues Club in New York, in addition to performing a song live on CNN for the Anderson Cooper New Year's Eve special.[70] However, Brown remained hospitalized, and his medical condition worsened throughout that day.

On December 25, 2006, Brown died at approximately 1:45 AM EST (06:45 UTC) from congestive heart failure resulting from complications of pneumonia, with his agent Frank Copsidas and his friend Paul Sargent at his bedside.[71] According to Sargent, Brown uttered "I'm going away tonight", and then Brown took three long, quiet breaths before passing away.
that is the official story yes but James brown's daughter claimsshe is suspicious about the death and says that she thinks that maybe drugs were involved

Offline teine21

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2010, 10:27:55 PM
I think MJ might have, if he really hoaxed his death, took notes from JB's death. I think this because it's really strange that he was being seen by the same doctor that 'mistreated' his friend & favorite artist before his death. It's been said over & over again how MJ went to the funeral home or whatever it was & took a huge interest in how they prepared the body, how long things take, how they choose the coffin, etc. The guy told him big stars usually always want the gold coffin - Michael's coffin was gold. I think he imitated JB's death with his own twists here & there. He hires the same guy to act as his doctor, chooses the gold coffin like JB, same death date (25th)...If this is truly a hoax, I think JB's death played a huge part in how MJ went about doing things. & if they both really are gone (I believe in the hoax but not 100% sure, so there's always still the possibility he's gone for me), anyways if they are both gone maybe MJ was looking for a doctor who could see him for what he wanted & give him what he wanted & JB told him about CM but I don't want to believe that.  :roll:

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal