MJJ1982Topic starter

Re: I really think his name is JOE
April 15, 2010, 04:24:09 AM
Quote from: "annieMJ"
Ok, could be ...
but then, way the FBI files state him as Michael JOSEPH Jackson ... I still think that there is to much interpeted into the whole Joseph vs. Joe thing and doesn´t make so much difference which is where used.

Don't agree, they use the real name in court, as written on his legal presence/name change document/id, and never shorten the name. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So there's no way that his real name is Michael Joseph Jackson, unless all the official documents that we've seen are fake (the ones with Joe on it), and that also would mean that Katherine didn't tell the truth. And I don't think that's the case  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

April 15, 2010, 04:48:54 AM
MJJ1982 would you be so kind to explain to my, why on the marriage certificat with LMP he is listed as Michael Joseph Jackson. Sure I was already discussed in another topic here. I wouldn´t like to hear, that this marriage wasn´t really - or only like you say, only with the singer Michael Jackson... not the privat person. You know what I mean, it would devastate me as we all were trying to believe this marriage between them was true and not only from her part...  :roll: thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

April 15, 2010, 06:48:38 AM
not the privat person. You know what I mean, it would devastate me as we all were trying to believe this marriage between them was true and not only from her part...  :roll: thank you

You shouldn't consider his life to be the fan's life .. wether it was a fake or true marriage isn't your bisuness , I don't think you would like anyone to judge your marriage ...

sorry i had to write that ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

MJJ1982Topic starter

April 15, 2010, 07:46:35 AM
Who says that we saw the real footage and the real document?

I'm not saying his marriage wasn't real, but I think he kept his private things private, and his public (artist) things public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'

April 15, 2010, 08:37:20 AM
EXCUSE ME "ROFL" :o  

If you would read all my posts considering this topic (yeah and I didn´t write many in this hoax forum by the way!) you would see, that I am saying that the whole WHICH NAME DID HE USE??? doesn´t matter to me!!! and I think they are both legal - after MJJ1982 went on responding to my post (thank you), I was just asking because he/she writes that the "real" Michael is only stateted with JOE not JOSEPH??? And don´t talk with me like that - because I´m the last one who wants to now every private thing of Michael!!! Gosh it was just a statement of me, that I don´t think this JOE vs. JOSEPH thing is SO relevant! Others here in the topic are more nosy than me about all the legal papers of Michael!

Thank you, I think this was my last post in this forum :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2010, 04:33:38 AM
This is a good video about MJ's name being Michael Joe Jackson.  It shows his passports and also his motown ID card as a child signed as Michael Joe Jackson.  I guess the FBI files also had the name Michael Joe Jackson but the death certificate say Michael Joseph Jackson.  Also on the Jackson movie the mom says Michael Joe Jackson when he is born.  Jermaine Jackson was a cosultant on this movie so I don't think they would lie about his name in the film.  I don't see how a person could go back and forth changing their middle name unless he recently changed it legally to Michael Joseph Jackson which I doubt he did.  I'm sorry but I think a real death certificate should have the person's complete legal name.  It's just like any other celeb say for instance Brad Pitt.  His full legal name is William Bradley Pitt.  So when he got divorced I'm sure that's the name on the legal document not his actor name.  Anyway here's the video also some good stuff on here with Harvey discussing the legal terms of the will but not addressing the death certificate.  To me that's saying the death certificate is not legitimate besides the fact that it was also signed by his sister.
[youtube:2zjn5sqy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI0tS5DBwlE[/youtube:2zjn5sqy]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2010, 12:16:55 PM
I totally think it doesnt matter if Michael used Joseph or Joe as a middle name or even both. All legal in my eyes!!!

I have signed my name with just my first and last, then with my first, middle and last and then also with my first, middle as an initial and then last. So 3 ways.

I think it is definately Joseph but sometimes he went by Joe. After all Michael said himself that he called his dad Joseph because he wanted to be called that (acting like a big man, you cannot call me dad or daddy)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

MJJ1982Topic starter

April 17, 2010, 12:33:11 PM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
I

I have signed my name with just my first and last, then with my first, middle and last and then also with my first, middle as an initial and then last. So 3 ways.

May I ask you what things you've signed in 3 different ways?
Because I think it's clear which name appears on your drivers license or passport:
Your true full name, as shown on your legal presence document and/or your name change document, will appear on your DL/ID card.

And it's really not possible to use another name under oath in court.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 17, 2010, 01:24:11 PM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
I

May I ask you what things you've signed in 3 different ways?
Because I think it's clear which name appears on your drivers license or passport:
Your true full name, as shown on your legal presence document and/or your name change document, will appear on your DL/ID card.

And it's really not possible to use another name under oath in court.

Well iam not married but i have signed cheques differently does that count?
My driver's licence has just my first and last name but i have used my middle initial on say my
SIN card number and other things. Bank accounts i use my first, middle and last name.
Sometimes i prefer to use just the initial in my middle name other times i will use the entire middle name. Even when purchasing something like a car or whatever
When i have signed my name on a credit card receipt sometimes i use the full name and sometimes not and never been questioned.
Never been to court so dont know about that
I also own registered animals i put them in my name using just middle initial but other times i leave it out.
My birth certificate however shows my entire name - first, middle and last
Does this make sense?
I use 3 names on my stuff and consider it all legal. Maybe it is more lenient in Canada?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

MJJ1982Topic starter

April 17, 2010, 01:41:45 PM

Well iam not married but i have signed cheques differently does that count?
My driver's licence has just my first and last name but i have used my middle initial on say my
SIN card number and other things. Bank accounts i use my first, middle and last name.
Sometimes i prefer to use just the initial in my middle name other times i will use the entire middle name. Even when purchasing something like a car or whatever
When i have signed my name on a credit card receipt sometimes i use the full name and sometimes not and never been questioned.
Never been to court so dont know about that
I also own registered animals i put them in my name using just middle initial but other times i leave it out.
My birth certificate however shows my entire name - first, middle and last
Does this make sense?
I use 3 names on my stuff and consider it all legal. Maybe it is more lenient in Canada?

This comes from the website of the government in California:
So maybe the rules where you live are different?

I was once in court (as a victim) and they asked my true full name, as shown on my birth certificate. I live in the Netherlands, but it works worldwide like that. I've never seen that they used a deterioration in court.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2010, 02:16:44 AM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
so go on speculating about his name... I really think it is not that relevant... here you have two COURT videos where he has to state his name. First you have the Dangerous court case, where he states his name as "Michael JOSEPH Jackson" ; the second one verdict announcement, where he´s named as "Michael JOE Jackson".
I think bouth versions are legal!

-Dangerous court case:
[youtube:2zwfip60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnQh9cdebm0[/youtube:2zwfip60]

- verdict announcement:
[youtube:2zwfip60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi8HCUp_f5c[/youtube:2zwfip60]

Well, it's very simple.
In the first case (Dangerous) he's involved as Michael Joseph Jackson, the artist, and in the second one as Michael Joe Jackson, his private and real name.
and is it legal to have two official names for one person?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

MJonmind

June 03, 2010, 03:00:22 AM
Not only was it the marriage to LMP, but also on the birth cert. for his 3 kids. I was listening to some of the videos you posted, and I could listen to MJ's voice :D  forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2010, 06:29:25 PM
Well, what about Prince's birth certificate...his name is Michael Joseph Jackson JR.  Both names are different....with Joseph...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions