Jennie

Re: MURRAY's Lie The Phone
April 09, 2010, 08:42:48 PM
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
Right, cell phones are traceable. You can even make a 911 call from a cell phone that has been disconnected, I've done it.

I would believe that, why else do we pay a 911 fee on our cellphone bill !?! :roll:  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

May 29, 2010, 01:52:23 PM
LOS ANGELES – On a Saturday evening last summer, Dr. Conrad Murray met with two police detectives at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Marina del Rey near the beach on L.A.’s Westside. Outside, the world was in shock over the death of Michael Jackson, and inside a room at the posh hotel, the investigators wanted answers from the last person to have seen him alive. With his lawyer by his side, Murray talked for more three hours. The interview ended with him a free man.
More than seven months later, Murray faces an involuntary manslaughter charge in a case that legal experts said may hinge on the physician’s own words.
In that June interview, Murray volunteered information expected to form the backbone of the prosecution’s case: That he gave Jackson the surgical anesthetic propofol as a sleep aid and left the singer alone and under the influence of the dangerously potent drug.
“If there had been no admissions, you would be left wondering what happened and the prosecution would have to come up with their own theory,” said Vesna Maras, a former Los Angeles County prosecutor who tried medical legal cases, including one involving a propofol death. “He’s the one who laid out exactly what happened. It doesn’t get better than that.”
On Monday, Murray pleaded not guilty. His lawyer said the doctor’s willingness to talk with police shows he had nothing to hide.
“In some respects, it’s vital to the defense,” attorney Ed Chernoff said. “If the first time Dr. Murray would’ve explained what happened in that room was to the jury, then… they would’ve said, ‘Why didn’t you tell this to the cops right away?’”
He added that the parts of the interview cited in public records were “cherry picked” by investigators and failed to give a complete picture of what the doctor told police.
When Murray sat down with detectives two days after Jackson died, the cause of the singer’s death remained unclear. Murray’s attorney said the doctor agreed to an interview because he was as baffled as the rest of the world as to what killed Jackson and wanted to help police.
But, Chernoff said, Murray, 56, would have become a suspect whether he talked to police or not. He had identified himself to paramedics as Jackson’s personal physician, and propofol bottles found in the singer’s bedroom could easily be traced to him.
“If he hadn’t spoken to them, the police would only be left with the impression that the doctor recklessly pumped a large amount of propofol into Jackson without any precaution, without any reason,” Chernoff said.
Murray told the officers he had given Jackson propofol nightly for six weeks, about the time he began working for the performer, according to police affidavits filed in court. He said Jackson told him that other doctors had been treating his chronic insomnia with propofol for years. Murray said he eventually became concerned that the singer was addicted and tried to wean him off the anesthetic.
According to the court records, Murray told police that on the day Jackson died he tried to get the performer to sleep using Valium and later two other sedatives. But Jackson remained awake, demanding propofol. The doctor said after nine hours, he finally relented and gave the singer 25 milligrams _ half the regular dose. He said he sat next to Jackson’s bed as the propofol took effect and after 10 minutes left to use the restroom. He said he was gone for no longer than two minutes and when he returned, Jackson was not breathing.
Paramedics were not summoned immediately. Murray’s attorney said it took nearly a half hour because of difficulties contacting security; the police affidavit suggests it was closer to an hour and 20 minutes. Cell phone records indicate Murray also talked on the phone for 47 minutes around the time he told police he was trying to revive the singer, according to the affidavit. His lawyer said police got the timeline wrong.
Prosecutors are likely to seize on differences between what Murray told police and what he told medical personnel trying to revive Jackson. According to the affidavits, Murray told paramedics and emergency room doctors he had given the singer one sedative, the anti-anxiety drug lorazepam, but never mentioned propofol.
“That’s a telling omission. He knows it’s wrong. He knows he is not supposed to be fooling around with propofol,” said Dr. Bryan A. Liang, a physician and California Western School of Law professor.
To prove involuntary manslaughter, prosecutors must show that Murray killed Jackson in the commission of a crime “not amounting to a felony” or while acting “without due caution and circumspection.” Experts say prosecutors are likely to focus on medical protocols Murray, a cardiologist, allegedly ignored in his use of propofol as a sleep aid. The drug is so dangerous that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration says only those trained in anesthesia should administer it.
“The concept of using propofol for insomnia is completely crazy,” said Maras, the former prosecutor. “It’s like trying to swat a fly with a bomb.”
Prosecutors also are expected to highlight Murray’s admission that he left Jackson alone. The doctor said he used a device to measure the singer’s heart and respiratory rate, but a coroner’s report concluded the set-up did not meet medical standards.
The defense may call in medical experts to portray Murray’s actions as reasonable given the health history of his famous client and the doctor’s professed attempts to wean him from the propofol. Ellyn Garofalo, a veteran defense attorney, said such experts might question whether the drug dosages he said he gave Jackson were enough on their own to kill the singer.
His previous use of the drug might also be an important factor for the defense, which could argue that the singer had built up a tolerance to propofol, she said.
“If you get a line of doctors to come in and say, ‘I gave him this amount and he was fine,’ then it’s good for Murray,” said Garofalo, who is representing a doctor charged with illegally furnishing prescription medication to the late model Anna Nicole Smith. “I think it’s going to be a fight.”

didn't he say he was like 2 minutes on phone to relieve himself or whatever and then came back to Michael? :S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jennie

May 29, 2010, 09:24:57 PM
He did initially say that however, it has been known for some time now that he was indeed on the phone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

May 29, 2010, 09:28:20 PM
ye but they can't come to an agreement on whether there were 2 minutes, 10 or 47, that was my point
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

May 30, 2010, 01:30:49 PM
Wasnt there the recent BS story about how Michael was addicted to Coca Cola which meant he couldnt sleep..  but also that MJ liked to sleep with cartoons blaring, lights on and people talking??  That Murray said he was in the room talking on his cell phone as MJ slept as that is how MJ liked it?

BS story..  but im sure that this was the latest excuse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 31, 2010, 08:35:48 PM
Anyway whoever called to the 911 never mentioned the full address either.
He gave the zip code (90077) but didn´t say 100 Carolwood Drive
Is the officer who asks then: "Is it Carolwood?"  :shock: (crystal ball or the calling was from a land line not a mobile)
"Carolwood Drive, yes" says the caller "Yes" says Murray also there...
(The officer never gets the full address, maybe someone waited at the gates with a flag... it´s here, it´s here  :lol: )
"What´s the phone number you´re calling from? And what´s the account of the facts that happened?" asks the officer. "0h sir, I have... we have a gentlemen here that needs help and he´s not breathing..."  (no phone number) :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

May 31, 2010, 08:54:29 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Anyway whoever called to the 911 never mentioned the full address either.
He gave the zip code (90077) but didn´t say 100 Carolwood Drive
Is the officer who asks then: "Is it Carolwood?"
"Carolwood Drive, yes" says the caller "Yes" says Murray also there...
(The officer never gets the full address, maybe someone waited at the gates with a flag... it´s here, it´s here  :lol: )
"What´s the phone number you´re calling from? And what´s the account of the facts that happened?" asks the officer. "0h sir, I have... we have a gentlemen here that needs help and he´s not breathing..."  (no phone number) :lol:

Yeah, about that adress and phone number thing, I thought there had been discussion of this on the forum and I believe it was said that it was edited out for privacy and security reasons or something like that. Did I imagine this? :? hmmm... this really makes me realize how we've been dragged all over the place in this investigation and it is all clear as mud now!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :roll:  Seriously though it seems it was all more clear for me at the beginning of the investigation. Who ever is working really hard to throw us off is succeding!!! They must be happy. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

June 01, 2010, 12:11:55 AM
Ok I'm really confused because I heard Murray was on the phone discussing a payment to a prostitute or trying to arrange a hook up with a prostitute so um which is it was he calling a hooker, was in using the can, was he talking to a girlfriend, was he napping, grabbing a snack ....I mean wtf....get the story straight Conny you're just plain guilty of something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

September 09, 2010, 07:03:11 PM
This is an old article, but if MJ didn't have a phone how was he calling Travis Payne at 3 or 4 in the morning and sometimes even commencing to work over the tele?  How convenient a lie to tell.  

This Is It' Choreographer Overlooked Michael Jackson's Insomnia
35 Comments
By Amber James  Posted Oct 23rd 2009 01:55PM

To the world, Michael Jackson was a musical genius. But behind closed doors, Jackson suffered from bouts of insomnia as he focused on conjuring enough energy to practice for his tour. Although Jackson's 3 a.m. phone calls to 'This Is It' choreographer Travis Payne may have been a warning sign, Payne told PopEater that he and director Kenny Ortega suffer from insomnia too, so they overlooked Jackson's symptoms. The seriousness of Jackson's health was made clear when the music icon died unexpectedly at age 50 from an acute intoxication of the anesthetic propofol, which allegedly helped him sleep.

"A lot of times, Michael would call at 3 or 4 in the morning, and we would just continue working. That was when we'd be able to get a lot of things done because the phones weren't ringing, and we didn't have a schedule... We wanted everything to be perfect. We would have our days off... but while we were working, we were immersed in the process and burning the midnight oil. It was normal," Payne said.

Payne knew Jackson was taking pain killers, but he thought it was due to the pain he still suffered from his hair catching on fire during the 1984 Pepsi commercial. "The only thing we were aware of was the insomnia," he said.

Behind the scenes, Payne saw Jackson as a friend and dedicated father. The two met in 1993 when Payne became a dancer for his tour. Payne became his choreography partner soon after and then landed the role of associate director and choreographer for the planned 'This Is It' tour. Their friendship grew and Payne soon considered the 'Thriller' star a mentor who kept him grounded.

"He never accepted credit for his talent and achievements. He was in touch with a higher power and was a very spiritual man who always talked about God," Payne recalled. Jackson didn't even like to keep his awards. "He didn't want to live in the past. He was always looking for the future," Payne said.

Jackson was also a true humanitarian, who pushed his colleagues and friends to change the world. "He wanted each person to do just one thing each day to help the planet and challenge the world to make a change. Because he was a father and had three children, he wanted to do everything he could to make sure there was a safe environment for his children to grow up in," Payne recalled.

He was honored in the 2000 edition of the Guinness Book Of World Records for breaking the world record for the "Most Charities Supported By a Pop Star". It states that Jackson supported 39 charity organizations either with monetary donations through sponsorships of their projects or by participating in their silent auction. Some of the organizations he supported were Heal The World Foundation, Make-A-Wish Foundation and Juvenile Diabetes Foundation.

Follow Us on Twitter Friend Us on Facebook

Even after the media put Jackson through the wringer during the child molestation allegation case, his friends saw a much more private individual -- who was a "pure and spiritual" and "not looking for acceptance from anyone," Payne told PopEater. "He was so misunderstood. He never wanted to make anybody feel bad, so often times he would just take the brunt of it and not retaliate," Payne said.

During his tough times, Jackson had strength to persevere though all the media scrutiny. Payne remembered questioning Jackson during this tough time. "Aren't you mad about this?" Payne asked him. Jackson shrugged his shoulders and said, "No. They just need more love," Payne recalled. "That was his answer to everything," he said - noting Jackson didn't want to waste his time with "negative energy."

Jackson's legacy will live on as 'This Is It' begins its two week movie engagement on Oct. 28. (Purchase Tickets.) The movie will show footage of the singer rehearsing for his planned London concerts, which never happened because of his sudden death on June 25.

"The world has mourned. Now it's time to celebrate his legacy and music in hopes of affecting some positive change," Payne said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

mdc

September 09, 2010, 10:56:12 PM
Do we even have any proof that MJ or Conrad Murray were ever in that house? All I know is what the media has told me and I don't believe anything they tell me any more. For all I know MJ might never have even met Dr. Murray.

This story has changed WAY too many times for me. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

September 16, 2010, 08:30:48 PM
I remember there was some talk that Michael would frequently have the land lines disconnected and reconnect with new numbers to avoid having people find out his number. Now I dont know if he waited a little while before reconnecting them or what though...  But I am certain Michael had a cell phone so he could have been making the calls with his cell. Just my thoughts on this though... who knows !?! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions