Quote from: "Willa"
TS  You sound like someone who might appreciate recent discoveries about TIME and SPACE.

So, check this out:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Very interesting.  You might want to read this one as well...it's a bit long but well worth the read.  I think it ties in greatly with MJ and everything TS has been pointing us towards.  

TS...thanks for another enLIGHTening update.  Awaiting more...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Thnak si TS tanto.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oK, so.. Mj was not only a genius in areas such as music, filming, singing, dancing.. he was ALSO a genius of numerology? .. c'mon! I love Michael and yes he was out of this world.. but... are you kidding? a hoax planned with details in years, months, days, hours, minutes and noooow.. even seconds!
I just don't understand you people that choose to believe in TS, is fione for me but if you wanna believe in something you need to know when is wrong too.. I do it with this hoax in wich I believe!! When I see something wrong I say it!... here we have a TS that OBVIIOUSLY has grown up in the numbers things because we find in the 9 part of his first post a TS that plays with numbers the way he wants "substract 3 from the first digit and then add it to the las one and .. wha we got?".. But insted now we see a TS that is giving us a warning that not all the numbers can turn in the one we want.. and he proves you that.. with an example of searching three 7' and stoping there!! --
I just.. This is it for me with TS.. I wish you all love and kisses and cuddles ad everything you want with this TS that.. IMHO if he  is an informer, then has nothing to hide of or being afraid of, but instead he preffers to be an anonymous person quoting bible and doing maths. BTW: where I live, if you call 911 you can have a response right away or you can never be answered, it depends on how busy the lines are! so.. Michael was not only a genius in music, singing, dancing, movies, nomerology, etc.. but also!! in knowing how many attendants are working in the 911 and aaaalso, how many accidents have been occured in those minutes so the call could be answered in less than a minute.. otherise he would have to wait for another combination of dates and numbers.
pfffffffffff
Lots of L.O.V.E, and give some credits to bec and the rest of the forum that feeds a big part of your post.. a LOT! (in case you, TS, read some of the thankfull post that this people leaves to you)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

loyalfan

i have said lots of times in posts i have done......micheal is a genius................and lets face it he has had plenty of time to plan this since his last tour.........and he is very underestimated as a person......he has my utmost respect and loyalty...........xxxxx....from diane
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Inhalib"
oK, so.. Mj was not only a genius in areas such as music, filming, singing, dancing.. he was ALSO a genius of numerology? .. c'mon! I love Michael and yes he was out of this world.. but... are you kidding? a hoax planned with details in years, months, days, hours, minutes and noooow.. even seconds!
I just don't understand you people that choose to believe in TS, is fione for me but if you wanna believe in something you need to know when is wrong too.. I do it with this hoax in wich I believe!! When I see something wrong I say it!... here we have a TS that OBVIIOUSLY has grown up in the numbers things because we find in the 9 part of his first post a TS that plays with numbers the way he wants "substract 3 from the first digit and then add it to the las one and .. wha we got?".. But insted now we see a TS that is giving us a warning that not all the numbers can turn in the one we want.. and he proves you that.. with an example of searching three 7' and stoping there!! --
I just.. This is it for me with TS.. I wish you all love and kisses and cuddles ad everything you want with this TS that.. IMHO if he  is an informer, then has nothing to hide of or being afraid of, but instead he preffers to be an anonymous person quoting bible and doing maths. BTW: where I live, if you call 911 you can have a response right away or you can never be answered, it depends on how busy the lines are! so.. Michael was not only a genius in music, singing, dancing, movies, nomerology, etc.. but also!! in knowing how many attendants are working in the 911 and aaaalso, how many accidents have been occured in those minutes so the call could be answered in less than a minute.. otherise he would have to wait for another combination of dates and numbers.
pfffffffffff
Lots of L.O.V.E, and give some credits to bec and the rest of the forum that feeds a big part of your post.. a LOT! (in case you, TS, read some of the thankfull post that this people leaves to you)

By the way, TS said that the seconds WERE NOT planned. According to TS, they called 911 at 12:21, and it was answered at 12:21 (and four seconds). It could've been answered anytime between 12:21 and 12:22
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

@Inhalib

When you plan such a BIG thing, for decades... don't you think that there may have been a Plan B?

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]§°°MJ Franz°°§[/size]
°°Always by Your Side My KING°°

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
WoW!!!!!!!!! I'm so amazed!!! Finally I had enough proof to trust TS 100%!!! Thank you for giving us such certain proofs TS! People must be blind or out of their minds if they still hesitate about you! WHAT A PERFECT PLAN THIS IS! Pls tell Michael that WE WILL BE THERE FOR HIM! WE'RE SO READY TO FIGHT THE EVIL! PLS TELL HIM HIS ARMY OF LOVE IS WAITING FOR HIM TO COME BACK AND LEAD HIS ARMY! WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

And after I read all of your posts, now I understand that actually there never has been a delay about the comeback date. Michael planned everything so well and of course he did plan the come back date so long before he started the hoax :) He wasn't going to come back at Halloween or at January 25th. He was going to come back at the 4th of July and he is still. That's the reason why you wrote update 1. If he was going to come back in January, why would you write 1 for your update. You knew that he wasn't going to come back. And TS, you make an update per month, so we will have 7 Updates until July :) What a PERFECT PLAN! I Loved It! Thank you so much for your hard work!
:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TS, Thank you for the update. I know the Biblical references are an integral part of all this but I do find myself mentally switching off when they are included. It's the same thing when I listen to talk radio, as soon as someone starts quoting from any religious book I press the off button. The remainder of it is very engaging and I look forward to the next one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When is the last part (4d) coming?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"

As Puff said in our italian forum, at 2.26?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Willa

BeThe Change wrote:
Very interesting.  You might want to read this one as well...it's a bit long but well worth the read.  I think it ties in greatly with MJ and everything TS has been pointing us towards.  

TS...thanks for another enLIGHTening update.  Awaiting more...[/quote]

I really liked this part of that article:
"What this means effectively is that those of us living with thoughts of fear and trepidation, will manifest just that into their lives causing untold pain. However, those of us feeling happy and positive will manifest only love and joy into their lives. It’s all about choice, and it’s your choice to make, nobody can make it for you."

(I say Thanks too TS - looking forward to 4(d) :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJ Franz"

I don't understand  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't understand  :?

You have to watch the time TS posted the updates:

4a: 11.59 pm (3-9) - 999
4b: 1.11 am (3-11) - 111 is 7 in binary
4c: 12.21 (3-12) - 12.21 is the time of 911 call
4d: ??? (13-3) - 1+3+3=7 maybe he will post at the "death time" so 2.26 p.m.?

(Sorry for my bad english )

Hugs and kisses
(Thanks to Puff for the suggestion)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You have to watch the time TS posted the updates:

4a: 11.59 pm (3-9) - 999
4b: 1.11 am (3-11) - 111 is 7 in binary
4c: 12.21 (3-12) - 12.21 is the time of 911 call
4d: ??? (13-3) - 1+3+3=7 maybe he will post at the "death time" so 2.26 p.m.?

(Sorry for my bad english )

Hugs and kisses
(Thanks to Puff for the suggestion)

This is very enlightening, thanks for this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe Update #4d will come at 7 o'clock (pacific time, in LA)

March 13th = 3/13
3+1+3 = 7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions