Book Michael Jackson's Dangerous Liaisons...(GARBAGE)

Ok, all fans of Michael Jackson are doing everything to try to block the release of this book ...
 Personally I have opened a group on fb to try to stop it ...
But in the research of the author of this book I realized that something was not right ...
Carl Toms is the author, but looking everywhere about him we did not find anything ...
There is only one character who appears on wikypedia under the name CARL TOMS but strangely he is dead!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even more strange that I noticed is that he died in 1999 ... (TIAI. .. 999)
He died at the age of 72 years (7 +2 = 9)
This character was not a writer but an ACTOR DRAMA ...
But there is one other thing that caught my attention ... the book should be on sale from July 7, 2010 ... ... day of the memorial (7-7)

There's something odd about this book ... I am not convinced ....
The presale  now has been suspended ....

What do you think about???
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

But writers have work under pseudo names all the time, perhaps it is one of those.

Editing my post to add this:

SERENDIPITY BY SNOWDON - A Light-Hearted Look at People, Places & Things
by Toms, Carl
First Edition

That is a book, but the author is listed wrong. Carl Toms actually wrote the forward in this book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Actually scratch that author, he is the same guy that was found by you. The set designer Carl Toms.

Now, here is a little something weird for ya. Snowdon the guy that wrote that book I posted. His favorite book?................Peter Pan...LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

My head hurts haha :lol: but seriously so many bizarre things. Idk who this author ia bitthats juss plain weird
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]ii LOVE you Michael.!!! My life will nevaah be the same.! Cause boy you came and changed..the way I walk. The way ii talk<3[/color][/size]

yuu rockked maah world. yuu knoe yuu did. && everythin ii own I giive

I can\'t be still, yuu THRILL meeh. baybee be mine.!<3

Quote from: "reading_on"
Actually scratch that author, he is the same guy that was found by you. The set designer Carl Toms.

Now, here is a little something weird for ya. Snowdon the guy that wrote that book I posted. His favorite book?................Peter Pan...LOL

PETER PAN???   :shock:  :shock:

But do you think the number 999 and the sale on 7 july ...are all coincidences???? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I need a straight jacket! this is all getting spooky...   :o   :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

I agree with you, this book is really strange!

But see the date of release, it is not on 7 July but on 7 June, no 7-7  ;)

The Carl Toms synonym is interesting: as you said a person called Carl Toms wrote the foreword for the serendipity book by SNOWDON. Snowdon is a photographer who took some wonderful pictures of Lady Di like this one, see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[attachment=0:2hj99ad6]Princess-Diana1.jpg[/attachment:2hj99ad6]

So maybe the name of Carl Toms might have not only be chosen because of his profession but also in admiration of Lady Di? ;)

And there's another coincidence: Carl Toms was born in Nottinghamshire (the place where DaveDave is supposed to be now...)  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Friedlikeme81 You're right, is  June 7 .... :oops:
In any case, 7 always runs around  this book ...  :o
Yes, Nottinghamshire is where Dave Dave should be ...... :shock:
And now you make me see the connection with Lady D. .....I am even more confused .... there's something strange ... :shock:  :shock:

Another strange thing? In this link there is not the book's presale ...
In contrast, the link that you put i your post, there is the presale  ..
but it is the same site :shock:  :shock:

....You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i had no idea there was a book lyk this!! :o  :o  :o  :shock: omg...that is disgusting..the cover srsly makes me sickk...omg y wud someone write a book lyk that?? LEAVE HIM ALONEE!!!!!!  :evil:  :evil:  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]When words fail, music speaks..[/size]

[size=150]Music is my life...michael you are my music and therefore my life =) [/size]

[size=150]Believe in L.O.V.E and magic[/size]

Quote from: "baby81"
Quote from: "reading_on"

PETER PAN???   :shock:  :shock:

But do you think the number 999 and the sale on 7 july ...are all coincidences???? :?:

r u saying its michael jackson :o  :shock:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

Whoever is behind this book, something is really fishy!
Look at the cover, I couldn't imagine it to be a real one![attachment=0:11u25bfa]Dangerous Liaisons.jpg[/attachment:11u25bfa]

I checked the information on this side from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---   
Matador Non-Fiction

Michael Jackson's Dangerous Liaisons
Arvizo, Barnes, Bhatti, Chandler, Culkin...The A-Z of All the King's Boys

£16.99

"The most engaging, informed, and generous-hearted book we have on the subject or are likely ever to have. I recommend this book strongly to anyone who feels our self-righteous egoism may have gotten in the way of our ability to see what is in front of our eyes and to act with some measure of justice and kindness."
Professor James R Kincaid, University of Southern California

"Shows that the only real 'abuse' of children that occurred was not from Michael's bedroom horseplay, but parental manipulation of kids for financial gain. As such, this book gives us a profound cultural critique of received assumptions about childhood innocence, pedophilic 'power', and parental goodwill."
Professor Thomas K Hubbard, University of Texas at Austin

"A recommended read. Not just another book about 'Wacko Jacko'. There won’t be anything written quite like it."
Richard Green, founding president, International Academy of Sex Research

"His vivid and insightful commentary is a joy to read."
DJ West, Emeritus Professor of Clinical Criminology, Cambridge University

by Carl Toms

Published: 07 June 2010

A must-read for those who believe he truly loved children but are not so sure about his innocence...

Michael Jackson spent the wedding night of his second marriage not with his bride but with his best man – an eight-year-old boy. His first marriage ended in divorce after he had been on holiday with two young boys – without his wife. To kneejerk loyalists, the King of Pop’s love of children was innocent: end of story. For the more reflective among us, whether we are intrigued, baffled, appalled, empathic, or even all these things, Michael Jackson’s Dangerous Liaisons provides the definitive review of his numerous ‘special friendships’.

Armed with insights from a range of disciplines – psychology, sociology, moral philosophy – Carl Toms spent many years researching the megastar’s ‘boy-love’. He delves deeply into the sources of Michael’s enigmatic identity, soul and genius – while keeping a sceptical eye on the assumptions and values of the King’s detractors.

Toms’ is the only book to examine thoroughly Michael’s trial on child abuse charges without losing sight of the increasingly well documented – but surprisingly little known or understood – facts about earlier allegations. It exposes the falsity of persistent efforts to whitewash the record by inventing for Michael a phoney ‘normal’, or ‘plain vanilla gay’, sexuality. The author probes Michael’s intense identification with Peter Pan, the eternal boy, acknowledging the profound significance of this attachment but discarding the welter of dated Freudian psychobabble it has spawned. Refusing to settle for the easy clichés about Michael’s ‘lost childhood’, Toms examines groundbreaking research into intimate man-boy contacts in order to illuminate the real nature of Michael’s ‘dangerous liaisons’ – and the surprising challenge they present to our moral certainties.

ISBN: 9781848763401

Read the advance information on this book - (Adobe Acrobat Reader Required)

Go Back

Home | Book Shop | Matador | Matador Business | Services | Contact Us
Matador Home | Why Matador | Self Publishing | How to Publish | Author Forum | The Self Publishing Magazine

© 2003-2010 Troubador Publishing Ltd | Website Design by Imagination Design UK
---

The experts who comment on this book do exist and they are all publishing about pedophelia, sexual abuse and sexual orientation.
See Kincaid on: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hubbart on: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Green on: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
West on: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

According to the comments of these experts, the book by Carl Toms should really be a serious investigation on the toppic, but this is a blatant contradiction to the subtitle of the book and to the summary.
The A-Z of all the King's boys - do we need a lexikon to look up some names?
Michael's best man, a eight-year-old-boy? -- what a choice of words??

This does not match, it seems as if the promotion for this book shows the wide range of views onto this toppic, it shows the extremes, people defending and people judging Michael.

There is even no valid date of release (German Amazon yes, English no).

Maybe - this is just a speculation - the book is placed to test the reactions of the audience and to see on which level people are debating on this issue today. Maybe someone want's to know...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
Whoever is behind this book, something is really fishy!
Look at the cover, I couldn't imagine it to be a real one![attachment=0:2bii9sou]Dangerous Liaisons.jpg[/attachment:2bii9sou]

I checked the information on this side from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---   
Matador Non-Fiction

Michael Jackson's Dangerous Liaisons
Arvizo, Barnes, Bhatti, Chandler, Culkin...The A-Z of All the King's Boys

£16.99

"The most engaging, informed, and generous-hearted book we have on the subject or are likely ever to have. I recommend this book strongly to anyone who feels our self-righteous egoism may have gotten in the way of our ability to see what is in front of our eyes and to act with some measure of justice and kindness."
Professor James R Kincaid, University of Southern California

"Shows that the only real 'abuse' of children that occurred was not from Michael's bedroom horseplay, but parental manipulation of kids for financial gain. As such, this book gives us a profound cultural critique of received assumptions about childhood innocence, pedophilic 'power', and parental goodwill."
Professor Thomas K Hubbard, University of Texas at Austin

"A recommended read. Not just another book about 'Wacko Jacko'. There won’t be anything written quite like it."
Richard Green, founding president, International Academy of Sex Research

"His vivid and insightful commentary is a joy to read."
DJ West, Emeritus Professor of Clinical Criminology, Cambridge University

by Carl Toms

Published: 07 June 2010

A must-read for those who believe he truly loved children but are not so sure about his innocence...

Michael Jackson spent the wedding night of his second marriage not with his bride but with his best man – an eight-year-old boy. His first marriage ended in divorce after he had been on holiday with two young boys – without his wife. To kneejerk loyalists, the King of Pop’s love of children was innocent: end of story. For the more reflective among us, whether we are intrigued, baffled, appalled, empathic, or even all these things, Michael Jackson’s Dangerous Liaisons provides the definitive review of his numerous ‘special friendships’.

Armed with insights from a range of disciplines – psychology, sociology, moral philosophy – Carl Toms spent many years researching the megastar’s ‘boy-love’. He delves deeply into the sources of Michael’s enigmatic identity, soul and genius – while keeping a sceptical eye on the assumptions and values of the King’s detractors.

Toms’ is the only book to examine thoroughly Michael’s trial on child abuse charges without losing sight of the increasingly well documented – but surprisingly little known or understood – facts about earlier allegations. It exposes the falsity of persistent efforts to whitewash the record by inventing for Michael a phoney ‘normal’, or ‘plain vanilla gay’, sexuality. The author probes Michael’s intense identification with Peter Pan, the eternal boy, acknowledging the profound significance of this attachment but discarding the welter of dated Freudian psychobabble it has spawned. Refusing to settle for the easy clichés about Michael’s ‘lost childhood’, Toms examines groundbreaking research into intimate man-boy contacts in order to illuminate the real nature of Michael’s ‘dangerous liaisons’ – and the surprising challenge they present to our moral certainties.

ISBN: 9781848763401

Read the advance information on this book - (Adobe Acrobat Reader Required)

Go Back

Home | Book Shop | Matador | Matador Business | Services | Contact Us
Matador Home | Why Matador | Self Publishing | How to Publish | Author Forum | The Self Publishing Magazine

© 2003-2010 Troubador Publishing Ltd | Website Design by Imagination Design UK
---

The experts who comment on this book do exist and they are all publishing about pedophelia, sexual abuse and sexual orientation.
See Kincaid on: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hubbart on: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Green on: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
West on: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

According to the comments of these experts, the book by Carl Toms should really be a serious investigation on the toppic, but this is a blatant contradiction to the subtitle of the book and to the summary.
The A-Z of all the King's boys - do we need a lexikon to look up some names?
Michael's best man, a eight-year-old-boy? -- what a choice of words??

This does not match, it seems as if the promotion for this book shows the wide range of views onto this toppic, it shows the extremes, people defending and people judging Michael.

There is even no valid date of release (German Amazon yes, English no).

Maybe - this is just a speculation - the book is placed to test the reactions of the audience and to see on which level people are debating on this issue today. Maybe someone want's to know...?
Yeah i agree could be a Speculation book to see what people will react to the topic. or maybe it's Another experiment from RTL :lol:  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Yeah i agree could be a Speculation book to see what people will react to the topic. or maybe it's Another experiment from RTL :lol:  

:lol:  :lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Yes I think someone want to know what people think today.... ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions