Ok i  dont for one second believe Michael is in Cambridgeshire, Yes its hugely possible he is in good ole blighty as he loved the amominity here (i remember him saying that years ago) but saying that im in Kings Lynn alot as i have family live there so i visit regular and i have heard no rumours, but then again i figure if someone from Wisbeach did see him, from my experience of the area this is how it would of gone ....
oh that fella in the mask fedora hat and black clothes looks familar ..  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: OH MY GOD ITS MICHAEL JACKSON  :o  :o  :o HE IS ALIVE  :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o  :shock: right where was i??? oh yes must get that cake done for the WI meeting and buy hubby's sausages for dinner ... so who knows maybe he is there maybe he isnt  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

We are in a very sensitive phase right now. That make it possible for anyone to make a fool out of us  by saying these baseless things.

none of us should basically buy that crap.Michael Jackson is in England.....Oh Really?! :lol:

Leaving his kids to be "stunned" by his nephews half a world away in the USA/...No way.

I dont buy this until I have some solid proof......Sorry. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
What a coincidence that everyone who claim they saw Michael, forgot their camera/phone.   8-)

Yes that is interesting to think about. Here is also something to think about:

I believe that true Michael Jackson fans, who would bother coming on the net to discuss their sighting, really do love, respect and feel for, Michael. So I asked myself, what would I do if I ran in to MIchael and we exchanged a few words? I'm sure if I pulled out a camera or any other device of such type Michael would have asked me please dont, please... So then what? I will have to decide if I'm going to disrespect Michael's wishes or honour his wish and not snap a pic and keep enjoying the blessing of being in his presence and/or chatting with him. Honestly you know, if Michael was looking right into my eyes in the middle of our conversation or whatever and pleadinf for me to respect his peace and liberty I really dont think I would ruine it for him. I would probably mention it to my best friend or someone who I really trust not to right me off as a complete liar and nut job. But I guess not everyone has a conscience, obviously   :lol: if you take a look at the things happening in the world.

And yes as Michael said, those who dont follow these hoax sites, and we are just a handful of people in the world who believe, they probably would think it was an impersonater starved for attention.

Bottom line, I give those people or some of them who claim to have spotted Michael since his death the benefit of the doubt. But I cant help but think that with the hoax sites that seem to be somewhat of a topic in the media lately wouldn't someone from the press head out there and try to prove he is alive to sell a big story? :? That is the part I find very confusing. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
Ok i  dont for one second believe Michael is in Cambridgeshire, Yes its hugely possible he is in good ole blighty as he loved the amominity here (i remember him saying that years ago) but saying that im in Kings Lynn alot as i have family live there so i visit regular and i have heard no rumours, but then again i figure if someone from Wisbeach did see him, from my experience of the area this is how it would of gone ....
oh that fella in the mask fedora hat and black clothes looks familar ..  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: OH MY GOD ITS MICHAEL JACKSON  :o  :o  :o HE IS ALIVE  :shock:  :o  :shock:  :o  :shock: right where was i??? oh yes must get that cake done for the WI meeting and buy hubby's sausages for dinner ... so who knows maybe he is there maybe he isnt  :D

Ok so I really didn't appreciate that last comment. If you're saying all of us from around there are like that, then you're wrong. Why would you think that we would be so stupid just to string 2 things like that together? The people that claim they saw him in Wisbech must believe the hoax, therefore you're suggesting one of us is lieing. Think again please before saying such things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Please come back to us, Michael *
You\'re my daytime, my nighttime, my world, you are my life!
Spreading the L.O.V.E until you return to quide us <3

Quote from: "Gina_PYT_ox"
Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"

Ok so I really didn't appreciate that last comment. If you're saying all of us from around there are like that, then you're wrong. Why would you think that we would be so stupid just to string 2 things like that together? The people that claim they saw him in Wisbech must believe the hoax, therefore you're suggesting one of us is lieing. Think again please before saying such things.

Oh please! lighten up! i never once said you or anyone from Wisbeach was stupid, what i WAS saying after spending time with my family that live in the area is that the people i have met have in their opinion FAR MORE  THINGS GOING ON IN THEIR LIVES!! than worrying about if Michael is alive or dead. THAT THE POINT I WAS MAKING. not every one in the world is a fan, and not everyone gives a damn as i have found out talking to other people. So three people from the area believe the hoax. That does not speak for the whole town, as i am trying to say, they have their lives to get on with and MJ is far from their minds to take any notice of a man acting strangley dressed in black!. The Town im from, 90% of people i know where i live believe MJ dead, and that 90% of people i know could not care less whether he is alive or dead! so please think again before accusing someone of saying something they didnt  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Don't know if we can trust these people. Maybe, maybe not...I can't go to Wisbech :?  and check myself unfortunately....a photo would have been appreciated because I can invent the same story and email it. You know what I mean.

All I can say is WOW WOW 8-)   I live in the East of England, Wisbech is only 75 miles away about 1.5 hours drive!  Could this be true, maybe I need to go shopping there, wonder how many book shops are there LOL.

Very interesting.

;)

You can check out the shops who say they served Michael and find out if it's true. I really don't believe Michael would so blatantly walk around. He's "supposed" to be dead right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

777Topic starter

we should not assume, but confirm. Might be treu, might be sh#*.
If we are his army, we must try to walk in the shoes of him, her, the man or the mom,
that is michael, if there is a chance, just take it. Go to the town, or the man, or the girl.
We make that difference. Non judgemental. We are him, we are the history, the present, and the future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

the arabian nights

i dont see how mike could come into the uk - with the boarder controls, and what about the us sightings, pig saw (my fav), dd, hat man, blonde lady (i'm not a believer there), green man, tech man, and mj morph to cm (tom -pianogames - yeah can you believe that one) i am sure i have forgotten a few.

but its so busy for mj in the us - doubt he had time to come to the uk?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions